Penguin World Records
| Penguin World Records is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
The Penguin World Records is an annual book of Antarctic records.
World Record Breakers
- Nicest Penguin: Mcdonalds394
|Penguin world records III|
|Cost to buy||500 coins|
|Cost to sell||500 coins|
Penguin Word Records III is an successor to the Penguin World Records book. It was released several months after Penguin World Records II was released, also an unofficial sequel. The book sold better than its predecessors, but is still as controversial as them. It is published by an independent publisher, which merged with several other companies soon after.
World Record Holders in the Book
- Most annoying Petguin: Radal
- Most dangerous Petguin: Radal (again!)
- Most stealthy Mwa Mwa Penguin: (whited out: Wocker)
- Most foolish: Xorai
- Best villain: Darktan II.
- WeIRdeSt GhOsT >:): LOLZ CAPTAIN STR00DEL!
- Best Anti-Villain: Flywish
- Most annoying Mwa Mwa Penguin: Manny Peng.
- Most easily scared puffle: Director Zenny (HOW DID THEY KNOW THAT!! -Zenny)
- Msot easily scared X-Creature: Xorai
- Youngest Mwa Mwa Penguin: Bessie
- Most puffle loving: Corai
- Most villainous Demon penguin: Mectrixctic.
- Best group you could find to torture someone: Treacherous Trio
Trivia of Record Holders
- Radal is proud to be in the book.
- Wocker managed to whiteout his name before it was published, to keep his identity a secret.
- Xorai was only in twice.
- Corai has one of these books.
- Flywish has FIVE, thats a lot of money he spent. But not a lot of money spent to him since he is really rich.
- Wikipenguino45 owns a copy of this book.
Penguin World Records was only 35 pages long, with two categories per page. Although they focused a lot on the 35 categories, it nevertheless displayed lesser information than it should have. The publisher refused to comment, and merged with several other companies to avoid being caught in any case. Lawsuits were planned to be filed for anti-trust, but it was too late.
The book is also renowned for accepting bribes from others like its predecessors. Several claims that Flywish and Radal accepted bribes. Controversy also spread around categories such as 'Most easily scared puffle' and 'Most easily scared X-creautre', which were not straightforward. Denno Senshi has been said to have had connections with the publisher, although this was proven false.
The wipeout of Wocker's name continues to this day and, despite not causing controversy and debate, it was still an interesting twist in publishing.
Penguin World Records IV was published 29th October, 2012. It was a special halloween edition.
Records in the book
Diving from the highest point in the history of Antarctica (2km) = Flywish
Most number of failed inventions (275) = Gary the Gadget Guy
Most number of parties in one year (17) = Club Penguin
Most fish caught while fishing on a boat (100) = Gariwald III
Fastest car driving (675 kmph) = Gary the Gadget Guy
Fastest race from Inland to South Pole City, no cars or any mercy and no stops (4 hours) = Johnny the Running Penguin
Biggest USA state (1000 km) = Eastshield
Eaten fully by orcas and survived a broken flipper, broken nose and broken eye (700 stitches) = Duh Orca Survivor Man
Goof: This is the record book with the shortest amout of pages, having 7 pages.