| This article is redlinked!
This article is redlinked, which means that it has more than three links to non-existent articles. There are two options for dealing with redlinked pages: 1) Removing all the redlinks. 2) Creating the nonexistent pages by clicking on one of the redlinks. Once you have done one of these options, you may remove this tag.
| This page needs a review
This article either has no quality rating, or has a possibly outdated rating! As such, a user requested that it be reviewed, and a proper quality rating is added to the page.
|Penguinpuffdude involves Role-Play; leave a message on its talk page to talk with it!|
to listen to Penguinpuffdude's theme!
|Angela Penguinpuffdude Penguinlinsky|
Jump for JOY!!!
|Birth date||December 14, 2002|
|Fears||Arachnophobia, also illiteracy and readers of middle-brow (and lower) books|
|Weapon of choice||OxiPie Flamethrower (now withdrawn) and Ninja Combat Tactics!|
|“||You certainly said you have CLASSIC LITERATURE in your igloo, right?||”|
Penguinpuffdude (full name Angela Clarice "Penguinpuffdude" Penguinlinksy) is an adventurous, but cautious, female penguin of Antarctican and Puffish descent (mostly Puffish), and lives in Club Penguin. From her mother's side, she is also an inherited Ninja and because of this she has the ninja mask and black belt, and has a large interest in Card-Jitsu Fire. She is a large fan of the classics (musical, art, etc.), with literature being particularly in favour. Unlike many other penguins, she and her family do not listen to modern, electrical music. Instead, she and her father, Prof. Penguinpuffdude, like listening to punk rock, especially Foe Stummer's band The Crash. She, along with her mother Agnes Penguinpuff, also likes classical music, especially the violin. Because of this, she learns both the piano and violin from her mother, and because he is quite artistic she is currently learning about art with her father.
Not only does she not keep up with modern trends, she does not own a smartphone, and instead owns a 7-year-old computer and an early 1970s, huge, brick-like handphone. She also has a Chitter account, but doesn't post on it very often because she finds it "quite boring and not much else to do". Penguinpuffdude also has an annoying clone who is in the Copier Gang, named Edudffupniugnep, who is widely thought of as pathetic and is simple to get rid of; an X-antibody named XenguinXuffXude, who is known to less pathetic than the former by two nanoseconds, and is infamous for her skills in engineering faulty machines; and a Y-antibody Penguin What Dude, who is infuriatingly naïve. She also has an adopted sister, named Hakyoungdong and 4 cousins (in order of oldest) named Rockthemic, Popcorn 3000, Bellarocker and Leetle Penguinpuff, who live in an igloo close to hers in Club Penguin. A close(ish) friend of hers and her mother's is The Minix, who designs buildings in Club Penguin and lives quite close to Penguinpuffdude's igloo.
Penguinpuffdude also has 14 different puffles too, named (oldest to youngest) Kitty (red puffle), Katty (blue puffle), Snowy Cat (white puffle), Inventor (brown puffle), Silly (green puffle), Dancer (purple puffle), Golden Sun (yellow puffle), Hot Sun (black puffle), Swimmer (pink puffle), Hungry (Orange Puffle), Storm Cloud (rainbow puffle), Pepper (Raccoon Puffle) and Bobbie (dog puffle) respectively. Only 5 (Kitty, Katty, Snowy Cat, Golden Sun, Hungry) know how to communicate to fellow literate creatures by writing, and only Inventor can speak to them, using an invention that whenever a puffle speaks, it translates Puffle to English, and because it is highly valuable he has a secret code to activate the machine with, restricting other puffles for their use.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Aliases, Modes and Alter-Egos
- 3 Involvement
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Weapons
- 6 Puffles
- 7 Attitude
- 8 Themes
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- 12 See Also
Penguinpuffdude's egg was laid on the 20th of November 2002 in Antarctica, and she hatched from the egg on the 14th of December in the same year, to Prof. Penguinpuffdude and Agnes Penguinpuff, and was an only chick. A couple of days after she hatched, her parents and her moved to Club Penguin, after being tempted by a teaching job with higher salary. Nothing in particular happened, until in 2007, her curiousity got the better of her and opened all the drawers in the igloo. After ten minutes of excitement finding dusty objects in various rooms, she waddled into her parents' room, and opening the first drawer she touched, she found Agnes's black belt and Ninja mask underneath a pile of ninja outfits. Her mother came in at that moment, and as soon as she saw her daughter she laughed kindly and told her that she was an inherited ninja, but as she was out of practice she kept her ninja clothes in her drawer.
Penguinpuffdude, having never heard of the term before, asked her what a ninja was and what they did. After being told the story of how the ancient art of Card-Jitsu was born and subsequently ninjas, she was intrigued and wanted to learn how to play it. She was then enrolled to go to a one-week inherited ninja's course at the Dojo, and was taught by the Sensei's expert diciples. Once she had finished the course, she was enrolled one more until she knew enough to gain a ninja's black belt, amulet and ninja mask by Sensei. She was soon given access to the Ninja Hideout, and as soon as she went in with Agnes, with natural pride she showed off her ninja moves to everybody else already in the area. Being at an extremely clumsy period at the time, she lost balance and fell on the fire symbol.
The other ninjas took it as an omen that the newcomer 5-year-old would become a fire ninja, and two of them approached her mother, advising her that it would be best if she had training in the art of Card-Jitsu Fire. Both agreed, and she began training. Due to how difficult it was, compared with plain Card-Jitsu, she was slow to earn her fire shoes, and even fell into the lava once - leaving behind a permanent blister on her left arm. Once she earned her shoes, her mother thought it best to leave the practicing for a while for two reasons - firstly, she needed to introduce her to her family, and secondly, the blister on Penguinpuffdude's arm was beginning to restrain her from doing certain writing tasks.
A week after she went on leave, she met her cousin Popcorn 3000 for the first time. It also happened to be Popcorn's birthday at the time, so it was as an extra treat for Popcorn to fly to Club Penguin. At first sight, they were not sure of where they were, who was the other penguin and who were they, but soon got along perfectly, and began a series of bimonthly plane flights to and fro Antarctica and Club Penguin just to meet one another. Apart from returning to ninja tasks in July in the same year, nothing eventful happened to the family, until they bought their daughter a red puffle, Kitty, for her sixth birthday. Kitty had been a stray puffle who seemed to have been abandoned, and the day before, they had went to the Pet Shop to register the new puffle to the Puffle Club with help from PH to get things ready quickly. Soon afterwards, in the next year, they found that Kitty had a sister named Katty, who they also brought to their igloo.
Three years later, the nine-year-old met her other relatives at last - cousins Rockthemic, Bellarocker, Leetle Penguinpuff and uncle Phenguinus Phoom, and her mother's side, who are Daisy Barbary and cousins Arthur, Nelly and Buckitt. It was also around this time when she finally completed her fire outfit, and only needed the fire gem for her amulet from the Fire Sensei. They agreed to duel on the 4th of June 2011, and when the day arrived, her parents came and gave her a clover for good luck. She eventually dropped the clover in the lava, but somehow managed to win, and received the gem. On recommendation by the Fire Sensei, she also practiced the Water element for four years before quitting after mysteriously being continuously falling off the waterfall after getting the water suit, practiced Windjitsu before giving up (for reasons of health) after earning the shoes, and then finally tried Card-Jistu Snow as a fire ninja before quitting that under a year after continuously being beaten up by Tank's clones.
In July, she and Popcorn went on a adventure together for the first time. They walked out of the garden path with a tent, wasn't seen for a fortnight, and returned looking exhausted. The truth was that they had seen an evil-looking puffle with a stray X-antibody, and were curious, and then decided to be on their tail. They were nearly caught and infected with the virus, before narrowly escaping, camping for one day, and then (literally) running home for safety. After this incident, they went on many other adventures (all written down in Popcorn's Diary), and eventually, after Penguinpuffdude returned with a serious bruise on her foot and Popcorn had a large cut on his flipper, their parents became concerned and banned them from going on adventures for two months. In this period, Penguinpuffdude's parents gave her a new penguin companion, the adopted Hakyoundong, and several new puffles to help pass the time. It was also around this time when she acquired her ancestor's, Penguinwoofpads, premier book (How to be a Good Mwa-Mwa Penguin:Or the Psychology of Strange Penguins), and bought most of her current puffles.
Some months later, when she was 10, she was unfortunately struck down by a mysterious illness, and a car accident in the road (after hastily attempting to run home from the hospital because of being late for teatime) didn't help, and subsequently worsened her condition. Her father, Prof. Penguinpuffdude, when questioned about the event, claims that she may have died, and was invalid for several months after the demise of the disease. This explains her fright of busy traffic, being unsure about making decisions and vulnerability to long periods of walking. Once she was able to waddle again, however, she was back to her hearty (yet cautious) self, and was back on adventures again. The only real good thing about this event was that while she was ill, Hakyoundong usually nursed her and made a strong sisterly bond.
In the future, Penguinpuffdude becomes successful with her newfound job as a performer/actress, has a hard battle to become a Fire Sensei (and succeeds), has a daughter and has a miserable demise, among a few other things. For more details, see Penguinpuffdude/Future.
Aliases, Modes and Alter-Egos
Her "normal" mode. Most of her fears, abilities, likes and dislikes apply in this mode, and is somewhat talkative, friendly and helpful, though sometimes thinking that she could do with a bit more information and more politeness. She likes to wander down to the local bookshop/library/secondhand store in this mode, and is a devoted bookworm, even willing to read a five-hundred or a thousand-page volume if necessary.
Her "ninja" mode/alias, which is quite self-explanatory. If she is going to go into this mode/alias voluntarily, she usually does so by turning up in a black ninja outfit. She does, however, always keeps a hot sauce bottle handy, and, if pushed (also known as "involuntary ninja" mode), she whips out a hot sauce bottle as a threatening device, and, if necessary. she uses it as a weapon by squirting it into the enemy's eyes, nose, or any other points where it would be useful.
She is often absent from many major events, such as Fanon Characters Special 2016! (where many penguins, famous or infamous, are sucked into a strange portal and meet a mysterious enemy). However, she has, unknowingly, contributed to the events of Operation Improbable with Popcorn 3000, where they try to find out what suspicious-looking penguins (e.g. villians) are up to and ruin their plans, and a certain "Project Super Secret", which consists of switching from Club Penguin to another, completely different island which apparently has everything a penguin needs - adventures, flora and fauna and cheese. The only event which has got her really entangled in national intrigue and sabotages is when a group of Peach-haters kidnapped Radioactivechicken, causing her and her relations to try and find him.
The fact that she is absent from most major events is presumably either because she is too busy doing her own important stuff (e.g. training her ninjas skills, polishing up her language skills or reading about Small Susan), is not up-to-date on the news, simply cannot be bothered or that she is preferring not to go, because she has little interest in fighting other penguins, and in only extreme cases she uses her ninja skills for attacks. When she is not paying attention any of these events, she is probably doing some of her many hobbies - knitting, going to the local store to buy replacement bottles of Hot Sauce, reading, doing something with her sister or puffles or
breaking the Fourth Wall drawing/copying something.
- Witty - Using a combination of wit, trickery, the experience of reading the books about Small Susan (picture books, anybody?) and creative thoughts, she can create devious yet clever plans/traps/machines that even work (sometimes).
- Multilingual - She can speak English (duh), Puffish slang, a tad bit of French, and is currently being taught Zhousese and Korean by her adopted sister, Hakyoungdong. She can break any language barrier (if it is in any of the following languages), and is considered a waddling translator.
- Puffish Accent - Surprisingly, she can use her Puffish accent as a weapon. If she thickens it up and fills it with slang, she can confuse another penguin unfamiliar to the accent, or language, and safely run away. If Popcorn 3000 is with her, he can assist in the confusing by replacing certain letters in his speech with "d"s (for example "Dat did de trick!").
- Strength - She is quite a strong penguin for her age, and can hold at least one heavy box filled with pencils. If too heavy, however, she will be easily out of order in one or two minutes, unless she is in an urgent situation which can urge her to panic. In that case, which is extremely rare, she will gain un-penguinish strength and will even be able to throw fifteen-kilogram stones at unfortunate victims.
- Ninja Skills - Because she is an inherited ninja that goes out training the element of fire six times a week (and does safe practice at home, e.g. without hot sauce), she could be capable of fighting another penguin and at least restraining one for a while.
- Is a Good Runner - As long as there's enough water and a snack to keep her going, she's actually quite a good runner. In fact, her fastest recorded time she ever ran was 1 MPH.
- Can Squeeze Into Small Areas - She can squeeze into small spaces easily enough, and this is probably the result of her ballet lessons. However, if it's 15 inches (or less), she will be able to squeeze in the space but will be unable to get out.
- Gullible - Penguinpuffdude, although witty, can be gullible at times.
- Clumsy - Although this is just a thing from her past, she is still quite clumsy. However, if she was never clumsy, she would never have heard of the other elements of Card-Jitsu until much later.
- Has Phobias - Penguinpuffdude has arachnophobia, which plagues her whenever she goes into forests due to, in her own words, the "unnecessary amount of creepy, crawling eight-legged bugs that would do better to stay in the trees than freak me out whenever I step on one". In the past, she had slight triskadodekaphobia, the fear of the number 13, but now no longer fears the number. She is also, understandably, half-afraid of bees.
- Has Vertigo - She also has vertigo, which can get serious after five minutes. This is the reason why she would never go to the top of a very high building.
- Isn't a Good Swimmer - Surprisingly, although she is a penguin, she isn't very good at swimming, and can only do the traditional doggy-paddle. Her cousin Popcorn 3000, however, swims like an athlete.
- Is a Scaredy-cat - Whether it's soap hidden in old stockings, or formations of X-antibodies, Penguinpuffdude can be easily scared. A noted example is when her X-Antibody XenguinXuffXude was forming, she were covering their eyes with her flippers, while her adopted sister was watching what was happening.
- Sometimes too Cautious for her Own Good - This weakness stems from her road accident when she was ten. Sometimes too cautious, even afraid, she may take a long time to consider and reflect on obvious things.
- The Subway - Ever since she was a chick, she has been afraid of the subway. This is because she gets motion sickness, due to the speed, the cramped space, and lack of air. Even the mere mention of the word will make her feel ill. Her symptoms are usually feeling dizzy and going green.
- Pride - Her pride has only been injured twice when she was a chick; as a result, it has been blown into a delicate metaphorical balloon, which can easily be burst. Any mention that, for example, "really Clarice you're a total snob and you ought to burn them idiotic books", will puncture her pride in seconds, leaving her in tears, and disabling her for ten minutes at the extreme.
- Books - She loves reading, especially when it comes to classic literature and even picture-books! In fact, she has self-confessed that her favourite picture book series is Small Susan, based on the real-life penguin - as a result, some have taken to calling her "an absolute wimp" and "a weirdo".
- Villains (obviously, but whatever) - She considers villains a rough and suspicious group, and is ready to fight them if pushed, as in Operation Improbable.
- Comma Splices - Penguinpuffdude despises the dreaded comma splice; she thinks that they make the text very messy and unskilled.
Being cousins, they have an amicable relationship, and are more often than not seen having adventures with each other, usually for a week or more. Popcorn does try his best to be good to his older cousin, and vice-versa, especially when Popcorn is involved in a fight with the local random immature students his small, homemade eco-friendly motorcar's, Nifty Nifty Pop Boom, alleged resemblance to a "picnic basket on wheels", which is highly doubtful, as the picnic basket is only on the back of the car.
In these cases, Penguinpuffude often threatens Popcorn that if he does not stop fighting that minute, she will slap him on the cheek, and if this doesn't work, she tells Popcorn that she will proceed to drag him out of the pile, so if he wants to preserve his dignity then he'd better stop. If this fails, she then proceeds to fight it out with the oldest of the immature students, and, being a ninja, she always wins and then stops the fight.
Since he is the only good antibody (in this case, an R63-Antibody) and clone of Penguinpuffdude so far, he and Penguinpuffdude are on friendly terms, and can be seen waddling around together, despite his annoyingly naïve aspect. She does have a reluctant liking for him, either because he is hopelessly naïve, or that he is Penguinpuffdude's sole "good clone".
As is normally the case, Penguinpuffdude has a terrible relationship with her X-Antibody. She despises her, and tends to think her as a joker that can't do anything properly, and if she can, then it's not going to work for long. She enjoys trekking to the forest with Popcorn 3000 to set up booby-traps for her, and this usually proves what a dozing dodo XenguinXuffXude is, as she always falls for them and can never figure out who did it, why they did it, when they do it, and how to avoid them. This is one of the only things Penguinpuffdude agrees with XenguinXuffXude's truly evil clone, Penxuinxuffdude, other villains (who think of XenguinXuffXude in worse terms, e.g. she should go and rot in a witch's dungeon), and (obviously) many other good penguins.
Almost the same as XenguinXuffXude, though she does have some feelings of pity on her, as she can get absolutely nothing right (which is contradictory as one of her reasons for not liking XenguinXuffXude is this), and she had the potential to be a good penguin, had Cap'n Imitate not have been the one who fired the cloning dart and that the Copier Gang were good penguins. She does however, think she is a nuisance to society, and, after all, villains are more often than not always villains, and she is trained to be bad to everybody.
Penguinpuffdude owns many puffles. Below is a detailed list of them, including at least 1 picture of them and a description of what kind of puffles they are like.
- Katty -
- Snowy Cat - Snowy Cat is Penguinpuffdude's third oldest puffle, and is quite proud, and, being a fashion victim, tends to wear a blue hat. She is good friends with Dancer, a fellow fashion lover and dancer. Unlike most other White Puffles, she isn't timid, but is, instead, direct, and can even be rude at some points.
- Inventor -
- Hot Sun -
- Hungry - Hungry (full name Hungry Orange) is Penguinpuffdude's adopted orange puffle, and is the fifth youngest of her 14 puffles, the youngest being her rainbow puffle Storm Cloud. He is able to write, but can only write in bad grammar. For a strange reason, he has an uncontrollable passion for eating, which none of Penguinpuffdude's other puffles have.
- Storm Cloud - Storm Cloud is Penguinpuffdude's twelfth and youngest adopted puffle in her family. He is rivals, for some obscure reason, with Hungry.
- Pepper - Pepper is Penguinpuffdude's second youngest and only Raccoon Puffle, who is named so because of her black and orange fur colour.
- Bobbie -
|Normal||Preparing for Battle||Battle||Happy||Suspense|
- "And? So?"
Penguinpuffdude and Popcorn 3000 are walking down the road, when a policepenguin stops them.
Policepenguin: I see this is Marque Freddy Penguinsky, and you both look suspicious. Have you been doing anything today, by any chance?
Penguinpuffdude pulls a sly face, and replies quickly.
Penguinpuffdude: Wot is'it dat yoo want'a know?
The policepenguin struggles with the thick Puffish accent, and then replies.
Policepenguin: As I said, I would like to know what you have been up to today, or will do.
Penguinpuffdude: Well, we were just going ter' scarper when along comes Bill 'Arper so we've never don nuffin' et all.
As the policepenguin stands puzzled by the relatively unknown music hall song, the pair run away laughing.
Popcorn 3000: Dat did de trick!
- Unless it is urgent, she is usually anti-war. If she does fight physically, however, she uses her ninja skills and the occasional sword with the blunt edge. Mentally, it's using her wit to create a trap against the villain.
- Paraphrased, she tries hard to be a pacifist.
- She loves making booby-traps for XenguinXuffXude with her cousin, Popcorn 3000.
- Whenever she has something confidential and/or important to tell Popcorn 3000 (or vice-versa), she rings him up and says "Cuckoo, is Private Pike there?", to which Popcorn 3000 must reply with "Yes, but don't put his name on the list!".
- Nobody is sure why her second name is "Penguinpuffdude", but according to research it's part of family tradition.
- It's still an unclear and shaky reason why it has to have "dude" at the end, when she's a girl.
- If somebody is politely addressing her, then the penguin in question will use her second name "Clarice" instead, to preserve both their dignities.
- She has a Puffish accent.
Penguinpuffdude holding flippers with Popcorn 3000.
Penguinpuffdude looking like a serious fire ninja...before she fell into the lava...
|The Position of
Shogun of the Order of the Flaming Ninjas,
as held by Sensei Penguinpuffdude
2067 - 2077
| Succeeded by|
|Characters||Penguinpuffdude | Leetle Penguinpuff | Bellarocker | Rockthemic | Prof. Penguinpuffdude | Hakyoungdong (adopted) | Popcorn 3000|
|Ancestral||Penguinus Virus Fantasticus I, Penguinwoofpads|
|Villains/Clones||Edudffupniugnep, XenguinXuffXude, Penxuinxuffdoude, Penguin What Dude|
|Other||Popcorn 3000/Diary, Nifty Nifty Pop Boom|