| This article is redlinked!
This article is redlinked, which means that it has more than three links to non-existent articles. There are two options for dealing with redlinked pages: 1) Removing all the redlinks. 2) Creating the nonexistent pages by clicking on one of the redlinks. Once you have done one of these options, you may remove this tag.
|Penguinpuffdude involves Role-Play; leave a message on its talk page to talk with it!|
to listen to Penguinpuffdude's theme!
|Angela Penguinpuffdude Penguinlinsky|
Jump for JOY!!!
|Birth date||December 14, 2002|
|Fears||Pingnowhtumenophobia (the fear of finding out that somebody has never heard of Ping-Ping), also has arachnophobia|
|Friends||Definitely not Mabel.|
|Codename||Puff the Fluff or Dude with Shoes.|
|Weapon of choice||OxiPie Flamethrower (now withdrawn) and Ninja Combat Tactics!|
|“||You certainly said you have PING-PING in your igloo, right?||”|
Penguinpuffdude (full name Angela Penguinpuffdude Penguinlinksy) is an adventurous female penguin of Antarctican and Puffish descent (mostly Puffish), and lives in Club Penguin. From her mother's side, she is also an inherited Ninja and because of this she has the ninja mask and black belt, and has a large interest in Card-Jitsu Fire. She is a large fan of Ping-Ping (published by Casterpenguin), and has seen every single piece of merchandise she can get of him. Unlike many other penguins, she and her family do not listen to modern, electrical music. Instead, she and her father, Prof. Penguinpuffdude, like listening to punk rock, especially Foe Stummer's band The Crash. She, along with her mother Agnes Penguinpuff, also likes classical music, especially the violin. Because of this, she learns both the piano and violin from her mother, and because he is quite artistic she is currently learning about art with her father.
Not only does she not keep up with modern trends, she does not own a smartphone, and instead owns a 7-year-old computer. She also has a Chitter account, but doesn't post on it very often because she finds it "quite boring and not much else to do". Penguinpuffdude also has an annoying clone who is in the Copier Gang, named Edudffupniugnep, who is actually quite pathetic and simple to get rid of. She also has an adopted sister, named Hakyoungdong and 4 cousins (in order of oldest) named Rockthemic, Popcorn 3000, Bellarocker and Leetle Penguinpuff, who live in Antarctica. A close(ish) friend of her mother's is The Minix, who designs buildings in Club Penguin and lives quite close to Penguinpuffdude's igloo.
Penguinpuffdude also has 14 different puffles too, named (oldest to youngest) Kitty (red puffle), Katty (blue puffle), Snowy Cat (white puffle), Inventor (brown puffle), Silly (green puffle), Dancer (purple puffle), Golden Sun (yellow puffle), Hot Sun (black puffle), Swimmer (pink puffle), Hungry (Orange Puffle), Storm Cloud (rainbow puffle), Pepper (Raccoon Puffle), Bobbie (dog puffle) and Bella (cat puffle) respectively. Only 5 (Kitty, Katty, Snowy Cat, Golden Sun, Hungry) know how to communicate to Penguinpuffdude and her parents by writing, and only Inventor can speak to them, using an invention that whenever a puffle speaks, it translates Puffle to English, and because it is highly valuable he has a secret code to activate the machine with, restricting other puffles for their use.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Aliases and Alter-Egos
- 3 Involvement
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Puffles
- 6 Attitude
- 7 Themes
- 8 Quotes
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 See Also
| Cleanup time!
This page or section is currently undergoing a major rewrite, meaning the information may or may not be fully accurate or adhere to continuity until after this template is removed.
Aliases and Alter-Egos
She is often absent from many major events, such as Fanon Characters Special 2016! (where many penguins, famous or infamous, are sucked into a strange portal and meet a mysterious enemy), and Operation Improbable (where villains reunite, to host a large, evil plan to take over the world). However, she is contributing to the events of a "Project Super Secret", which consists of switching from Club Penguin to another, completely different island which apparently has everything a penguin needs - adventures, flora and fauna and cheese. The fact that she is absent from most major events is presumably either because she is too busy doing her own important stuff (e.g. training her ninjas skills, polishing up her language skills or reading about Ping-Ping), is not up-to-date on the news, simply cannot be bothered or that she is preferring not to go, because she has little interest in fighting other penguins, and in only extreme cases she uses her ninja skills for attacks. When she is not paying attention any of these events, she is probably doing some of her many hobbies - knitting, going to the local store to buy replacement bottles of Hot Sauce, reading, doing something with her sister or puffles or
breaking the Fourth Wall drawing/copying something, such as the portrayal of Ping-Ping in the Ping-Ping comics published by Casterpenguin. The things she does that are not hobbies are talking on the telephone and doing homework (not including practicing to be a Fire Ninja).
- Witty - Using a combination of wit, trickery, the experience of reading Ping-Ping and creative thoughts, she can create devious yet clever plans/traps/machines that even work (sometimes).
- Multilingual - She can speak English (duh), Puffish slang, a tad bit of French, a sprinkling of Spanish, Italian and Dutch, and is currently being taught Korean by her adopted sister, Hakyoungdong. She can break any language barrier (if it is in any of the following languages), and is considered a waddling translator.
- Strength - She is quite a strong penguin for her age, and can hold at least one heavy box filled with things needed to create art. If too heavy, however, she will be easily out of order in one or two minutes.
- Ninja Skills - Because she is an inherited ninja that goes out training the elements six times a week (and does safe practice at home, e.g. without hot sauce and without a lot of water), she could be capable of fighting another penguin and at least putting the penguin out of action for a while.
- Is a Good Runner - As long as there's enough water and a snack to keep her going, she's actually quite a good runner. In fact, her fastest recorded time she ever ran was 1 MPH (mile per hour).
- Can Squeeze Into Small Areas - She can squeeze into small spaces easily enough, and this is probably the result of her ballet lessons. However, if it's 16 inches (or less), she will be able to squeeze in the space but will be unable to get out.
- Gullible - Penguinpuffdude, although witty, can be gullible at times. If she had more critical thinking, she probably wouldn't have trained for 4 days and would have asked if she was an inherited ninja instead.
- Clumsy - Although this is just a thing from her past, she is still quite clumsy. However, if she was never clumsy, she would never have heard of the other elements of Card-Jitsu until much later.
- Ping-Ping - She cannot resist anything connected with Ping-Ping. For example, imagine a scene where she is fighting off evil walruses, and a walrus is presenting a boxfull of the Ping-Ping books, complete with megaphone...
- Has Phobias - She has two phobias - the main being arachnophobia, the fear of spiders, and a completely made-up one named "Pingnowhatumenophobia", which apparently means being afraid that somebody hasn't heard of Ping-Ping. In the past, she had slight triskadodekaphobia, the fear of the number 13, but now no longer fears the number.
- Has Vertigo - She also has vertigo, which makes somebody feel terrible looking down from a high place. This is the reason why she would never go to the top of a very high building.
- Isn't a Good Swimmer - Surprisingly, although she is a penguin, she isn't very good at swimming, and can only do the traditional doggy-paddle. Her cousin Popcorn 3000, however, swims like an athlete.
- Is a Scaredy-cat - Whether it's soap hidden in old stockings, or formations of X-Antibodies, Penguinpuffdude can be easily scared. A noted example is when her X-Antibody XenguinXuffXude was forming, she were covering their eyes with their flippers, while her adopted sister was secretly watching what was happening.
- Ping-Ping - Has seen the English dubbing of The Adventures of Ping-Ping, and owns all of the books currently available in English.
Penguinpuffdude owns many puffles. Below is a detailed list of them, including at least 1 picture of them and a description of what kind of puffles they are like.
- Snowy Cat
- Golden Sun
- Hot Sun
- Hungry - Hungry (full name Hungry Orange) is Penguinpuffdude's adopted orange puffle, and is the fith youngest of her 14 puffles, the youngest being her rainbow puffle Storm Cloud. He is able to write, but can only write in bad grammar. For a strange reason, he has an uncontrollable passion for eating, which none of Penguinpuffdude's other puffles have.
- Storm Cloud - Storm Cloud is Penguinpuffdude's twelfth and fourth youngest adopted puffle in her family, and farts very often.
- Pepper - Pepper is Penguinpuffdude's third youngest and only Raccoon Puffle, who is named so because of her black and orange fur colour.
|Normal||Preparing for Battle||Battle||Action & Adventure||Happy||Casual||Suspense|
- "And? So?"
In/With Other Languages
- "Ah, j'ai faim." - Penguinpuffdude showing off her French skills at the table.
- "Oh, zut!"
- "Ik hou van mijn puffles."
- Unless it is urgent, she is usually anti-war. If she does fight physically, however, she uses her ninja skills and the occasional sword with the blunt edge. Mentally, it's using her wit to create a trap against the villain.
- Paraphrased, she is mostly a pacifist.
- She loves making booby-traps for XenguinXuffXude with her cousin, Popcorn 3000.
- Nobody is sure why her second name is "Penguinpuffdude", but according to research it's part of family tradition.
- It's still unclear why it has to have "dude" at the end, when she's a girl.
- She has a Puffish accent.
Penguinpuffdude holding flippers with Popcorn 3000.
Penguinpuffdude looking like a serious fire ninja...before she fell into the lava...
|The Position of
Shogun of the Order of the Flaming Ninjas,
as held by Sensei Penguinpuffdude
2067 - 2077
| Succeeded by|
Mcdonalds Jennings II
|Characters||Penguinpuffdude | Leetle Penguinpuff | Bellarocker | Rockthemic | Prof. Penguinpuffdude | Hakyoungdong (adopted) | Popcorn 3000|
|Ancestral||Penguinus Virus Fantasticus I, Penguinwoofpads|
|Villains/Clones||Edudffupniugnep, XenguinXuffXude, Penxuinxuffdoude|
|Other||Popcorn 3000/Diary, Nifty Nifty Pop Boom|