| Treetee is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
Logo of Treetee
|Type||Public Access TV Channel|
Greenfield, Snowiny |
Wizzint, Shops Island
Pengu Town, USA
|The Flag of the United Provinces|
|Wars and Battles|
Treetee is an international channel broadcasting epic shows for all ages. It has been working since 1998., and all of they're shows, cartoons, comedies or movies are watched by penguins everyday. The channel gives chicks all-day coverage of children shows.
- Mr. Whisker's Regular Mondays - A 1 hour and 30 minute marathon of Irregular Show and Life of Whiskers. Occurs every Saturday night.
- It's Madly New! - A 50 minute marathon of the latest episodes of Life of Whiskers and a brand new one released. Every day a new episode is announced to happen that day.
- Tazboi's Broadcasting VIA PengyKids - A 1 hour and 30 minute marathon of CpBroadcast episodes. Occurs every Sunday night.
- Doobie Doo! (2012)
- Wrendy and Mr. Wackadoo (2011)
- Timmy and Mabel (1997 - 2001)
- Kids News (2009 - 2010)
- Survivor: Mystery Island (2012 - 2013)
- Good Night Antarctica (2008 - 2012)
- Fairly OddPuffles (2011 - present)
- Also airs on Pengalodeon.
- Life of Whiskers (2012 - 2013)
- The Irreplacements (2012 - 2013)
- Fly Santa Fly (2012) (2013 - present)
- Irregular Show (2011 - 2018)
- CPBroadcast (2007 - 2012) (2018-present)
- iStarly (2003 - 2007) (2010 - 2013)
- SnowBob CirclePants (2015 - 2017)
- Aired on Pengalodeon from 2015 to 2016, but from 2016 onwards aired on both Pengalodeon and Treetee.
- Otto the Orange (1999-2003) (2010-present)
- Gretchen and Annabelle (2018-present)
- Nature Puffle (2017-present)
- PengyKids does NOT support McDoodles toys as other kids channels / companies do. It never will.
- PengyKids's owner is one of the members of the The Fanon Character Gang...
- It is parterned with Icey Channel and Pengalodeon.
- It announced that it would be getting a new logo. The CEO said doing so would mean a cleaner state for 2017.