| Pizza Parlor is Fair Game!
This article is about something actually in the real Club Penguin, and therefore it is fair game, which means anybody can edit it, without having to worry about OOC (out-of-character) rules! (within good reason).
There is more information available on this subject at Pizza Parlor on the Club Penguin Wiki!
| Pizza Parlor is a Safe LQA.
This article is exempt for the deletion of the LQAs, likely as it is a critical article or some other reason. However, it still should be expanded.
Club Penguin, USA|
|Founder(s)||Scrooge and Jacob Mukluk|
,Club Penguin, Plaza, USA
|Products||pizza · sweet-pizza · desserts · make-your-own pizza|
|Revenue||▲ CPC; 28 million (2011)|
The Pizza Parlor is a restaurant on Club Penguin Island. Due to its high traffic and central location in Club Penguin, the Pizza Parlor is the most profitable single restaurant in Antarctica. Whenever the manager is away, WalrusWithAnOverlyLongTitleThatNeverEnds, a friendly walrus banished from the Walrus Crime Ring, takes over his slot and serves the other penguins his own pizzas.
- 1 History
- 2 Menu
- 3 Mandarin Menu
- 4 Workers
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
- 7 See also
In the very early days of Club Penguin, a new hangout for sailors was built. They decided to serve this food called "Pizza". In 1995, the place was opend as "Crusty's Pizza", but changed to Pizza Parlor later in 2000, because when Club Penguin became a part of the young USA, the Pizza Parlor became a real restaurant. In 2006, they introduced a game called Pizzatron 3000. In that game, you make pizzas.
- Cheese Pizza
- Spicy Cheese Pizza
- Fish Pizza
- Fish Dish Pizza
- Squid Pizza
- Spicy Squid Pizza
- Flamethrower fish Pizza
- Spicy Shrimp Pizza
- Shrimp Pizza
- Sprinkle Pizza
- Licorice Pizza
- Gum Drop Pizza
- Chocolate Pizza
- Sediment Pizza
- Lobster Pizza (only in Srian)
- Anchovies Pizza
- Seaweed Pizza
- HotHot Pizza - Very, VERY spicy. The sauce has bird's eye chilies, Serranos, Dorset Nagas, Scotch bonnets, Robert Winston's onion pickle and ordinary chili. Oh, and a 5-million Scoville chili extract. Ow, the pain...
- Zack Khoury's Special: Pepperoni, Fish, Anchovy, Seaweed, Squid, Mozerella, Cheddar, Dried Jalepeno and Colby Jack Pizza. By the way, how can the famous Z K eat all of that?
- Fish Burger and fries
- PB+J Sandwich with Apple sause
- Fish Dogs
- Fish Tacos
- Any slice of pizza with any small drink
Drinks (sold as of November 1st, 2012)
- Cactus-Red/White Grape Juice (served in one of those fancy glasses)
- Apple Smoothie
- Orange Smoothie
- Lemon Smoothie
- Banana Smoothie
- Penguin Cola
- Slushie (any flavour)
- Root Beer
- Root Cola
- Orange Juice
- Cream Soda
Desserts (sold as of November 1st, 2012)
- Pancakes (any flavour)
- Waffles (any flavour)
- Candytron Pizzas
Behind the Pizzatron 3000 kitchen, in which regular pizzas are made, there is a secret kitchen which is used to make, believe it or not, Candy Pizzas! They are practically pizzas, only with candy, chocolate and other sweets instead of the regular toppings (e.g. Pizza Sauce = Candy Sauce, Hot Sauce = Chocolate Sauce etc.).
Nobody really knows why it's called the "Mandarin" menu when it's actually Ligurian food, but the current manager shows no sign of changing the name yet.
- Penguins From Liguria - Most Ligurian pizza ever! Mozzarella, tomato sauce and basil only.
- Quatro Formaggi - The most common of the pizza menu. Mozzarella, Parmesan, gruyere, and blue cheese is present in the flavor.
- For the Carnivore - As the name says, it's a whole lotta fish. Puffish cod and haddock is present in the flavor.
- May the Toppings Be All! - The best. Bell peppers, pepperoni, fish and more are present.
- The Carbonara - Spaghetti but with white sauce.
- Lasagna of Liguria - Authentic Ligurian lasagna.
- Nothin' but Sisig - A relaxing treat! What's present is Sisig, garlic, tomatoes, and plain onion. 'Nuff said.
- Sardines and Garlic - Castillan sardines, garlic and olive oil in linguini.
- Pasta al Pomodoro - Tomato, fresh basil and cheese on spaghetti.
- Bolognia - Red fish sauce. Choice of spaghetti or tortellini, but tortellini is more popular!
Drinks are same as in the normal menu.
- Donal Tenorio (very rarely, and at the expense of the manager)
Chief Chef & Pizza Maker
- Once a penguin got Fat, and planned to sue the Pizza Parlor for doing it to him. It turned out that this penguin covered his pizza with very fatty stuff, and the case was immediately dismissed. The fat penguin was then banned from the parlour.
- It got its new look on November 1st, 2012.
- The workers have developed, for their own enjoyment, a small semi-joke called "Totally Unofficial Nickname", or "TUN" for short. This is based on their qualities. For example, Robert Winston's TUN is "Mouth Winner", thanks to his onion pickle.
- There is a special mezzanine restaurant in the parlor called the Mandarin. It serves more than pizza. Part of the idea came from the CPW Ideas wiki. Menu above.
- Whenever Donal Tenorio tries to fire Robert Winston and Waiting Walter, the former always goes to the manager and sues him 10,000 coins for letting a jerk be in charge.
- Robert Winston
- Pizza Seven
- Club Penguin
- Maria Pizza