| Featured Article
This article was once the Featured Article of the Week! To vote for this month's Featured Article, go here!
|This tale has been told! It's done!|
Project Tracker is a project made to find out the truth about the Sapie Brothers. It started secretly on October 1, 2008 and then some civilians, like Turtle, Shroom and Ford Car were let in on the information. It was officially ended on December 16, 2008, because the brothers discovered the hidden cameras while setting up Xmas decor.
How They Did it
They set up cameras in the Cathedral during Operation Spaz 2 and saw what they were up to. Then they put mini cameras in books and places they go to everyday.
- October 2, 2008 (Start)-- Huma threw a tantrum and smacked Stamm. During the fight we saw some peach color.
- October 2, 2008-- Huma went to buy a book called A Day in a Human's Shoes and said "This is all wrong! Humans have normal tongues, not forked tongues!" But how does he know that?
- October 3, 2008-- Stamm was seen eating some pie. Apparently he doesn't know that you can't eat a mathematical figure.
- October 4, 2008-- Nothing except them talking about California. What's a California?
- October 5, 2008-- Huma was eating pie. Fred was annoyed.
- October 5, 2008-- Err... Yeah. Stamm almost got eaten by a leopard seal. Then he got infected with Ditto A, B, and C. Here's the weirdest part though... it had no effect on him.
- October 8, 2008-- They went on vacation for one week. We installed cameras while they were gone.
- October 9, 2008-- They got on a boat heading to the open sea.
- October 9, about 13th hour-- We lost connection.
- October 10, 2008-- After The Troublesome Trio tried to find out more about The Sapie Brothers, a watermelon shattered the only camera in the Cathedral.
- October 13, 2008-- During Operation Spaz 2, Happyface set up three more cameras, one for the living room, one for the kitchen, and one for the bedroom.
- October 16, 2008-- They return one day late. They said "LA traffic is the worst." What's LA?
- October 18, 2008-- The Brothers attend a concert by the Furry Flats. After that, they go to bed mumbling. Huma commented: "The Beatles are better". What are the Beatles? Stamm commented: "Hmm. I prefer the Statler Brothers." Who?
- October 22, 2008-- Nothing unusual, for once. Stamm was seen working on his prized vase...
- October 23, 2008-- The camera was very static on this day. Huma was seen adjusting his diploma on the wall. Nothing unusual, though the letters "na" looked like they were on the diploma too. It was concluded to be static, but some penguins disagree.
- October 24, 2008-- Stamm was excitedly watching television through a satellite link. Faint sounds from the television were also recorded: it sounded like "Live from Los Angeles Studios, it's The Price is Right! And here's your host, Bbbbboooooobbbbbb Barker!!" "Los Angeles", LA... is there a connection? And what in the universe is a Bob Barker?!
- October 25, 2008-- Stamm was working on that vase... AGAIN. Huma was also seen eating pie. Fred was mad.
- October 26, 2008-- Huma and Stamm were both frantically cleaning off the "OMOH SNEIPAS NWP" graffiti off the Cathedral's walls, almost like they were afraid of it.
- October 31, 2008-- By far one of the weirdest days. Huma and Stamm were inside all day due to the CP Storm. They played board games called "Monopoly", the "Game of Life", "Parcheesi", and "checkers". Weird. Huma and Stamm then played chess. They also had a bunch of pumpkins on the counter... except they were not Jackos, and they were not carved like any known CP pumpkin. Instead, they all had the letter "H" engraved in them... Huma sure likes his name. Huma sat down on the couch, while Stamm put in a VHS tape into the television. It was that "Price is Right" show again. Some sound was recorded, but the TV screen was too glarey to see. It said "Rick Stammerly, come on down!! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!"... how did they get their hands on that?! The sound cut off for about an hour afterward. By the time it came back on, the VHS tape was taken out. The Sapie Brothers played more Parcheesi, then the computer, and then they went to bed.
- November 1, 2008-- The brothers took down the decoration. They also ate pie. Fred went mad.
- November 2, 2008-- They ordered pizza and delivery penguin (who was Happyface) tee-peed their house.
- November 5, 2008-- Huma ate some pie, and Stamm watched that "Price is Right" show again.
- November 8, 2008-- More pie. Fred said bad words. Stamm also polished his vase.
- November 9, 2008-- Huma went to the third floor. What sounded like a conversation was heard, but no words could be made out.
- November 13, 2008-- Huma showed Stamm an odd machine. He said it was an "exterior molecular shape-shifter that changed the outward appearance", then the signal gave out.
- November 14, 2008, 3:00 AM-- Explorer was seen eating PIE! At the Cathedral! A vase shattering followed by a scream was heard in the background. After watching the tape three times, Fred cried, and Penghis Khan screamed. Nobody figured it out, especially since Explorer was there watching the video!
- November 15, 2008-- Nothing unusual. Just pie eating and Parcheesi playing.
- November 16, 2008-- Alright, now this is getting weird. There wasn't only one Explorer at the Cathedral, there were three!!! The Explorer "Doppelgangers" got into a fight over who got the pie. What made it even more mysterious was that the real Explorer was again watching the video. Fred threw a tantrum and shouted out random equations. Explorer just yawned and went to bed.
- November 17, 2008-- The Explorer "Doppelgangers" appeared at the Cathedral again. They attempted to mail a huge turkey to the South Pole Council. For some strange reason, when the Explorer watching the video remarked that "penguins aren't supposed to eat turkey", the "Doppelgangers" in the video threw the turkey out the window and instead mailed a huge pumpkin pie. Fred nearly went insane.
- November 18, 2008-- Nothing. The Sapie Brothers returned from their "vacation" and played "Parcheesi". The South Pole Council received a huge pumpkin pie in their mailbox. Explorer ate it all up and sent a "THX" note back. Fred went insane.
- November 19, 2008 (12:00 PM) -- The Sapie Brothers found a huge turkey lying in their backyard, along with a shattered window. They also received a note that said "Thanks for the pumpkin pie!" Weird...
- November 20, 2008 (12:02 PM) -- Huma and Stamm walked out and saw the turkey. Upon viewing, Huma ran off and vomited. Stamm screamed, and ran off screaming "AAAAAHHHH!!! POULTRY! WE'RE ALLERGIC!!!"
- November 21, 2008-- The three "Explorers" were seen smacking Stamm and Huma upside the head. They ran off into the night screaming "FEVER FIGHTERS PWN ALL! STINC STINKS!" (in a mechanical-like voice).
- November 22, 2008-- The Council somehow recovered footage of the tape from November 13.
- Only audio was recovered, though.
Voice 1: This machine will allow anyone to step into the machine and have their outward appearance altered to anyone else, flawlessly.
Voice 2: Really?! Oooh! That is awesome!
Voice 1: Yes. Yes it is. Now step into the machine.
Voice 2: Yeah!!
(zapping sounds are heard)
Voice 2: (in Explorer's voice) Well? Did it work?
Voice 1: Oh yes it worked. Look!
Voice 2: (in Explorer's voice) Wow! He sure wears one ugly hat!
Voice 1: You mean you wear one ugly hat.
Voice 2: (in Explorer's voice) Oh. The hat is ugly. I like being someone else!
Voice 1: Who cares? The machine worked! You became... um, "Adventurer", right?
Voice 2: (in Explorer's voice) It's "Traveller".
Voice 1: No, you're... Explorer?
Voice 2: (in Explorer's voice) That's it!
Voice 1: If you want this to work, you have to act like who you look like!
Voice 2: (in Explorer's voice) Well, how does he act?
Voice 1: ...I think he runs crazy hitting people with shovels.
Voice 2: (in Explorer's voice) No, that's when he's all spirally-eyed.
Voice 1: Just get back in the machine.
Voice 2: (normal) Being another person is fun!
Voice 1: Stop! Focus! With this machine, we can speak to anyone without suspicion! Just act like them!
Explorer and Fred started conversing and giggling in octal (it's their secret language). The rest of the Council were stunned.
- November 23, 2008-- Stamm and Huma were discussing about those "three evil-Traveller clones", as they called it. Huma commented that "they would ruin their plans"! Stamm replied "they gave us poultry, brother, POULTRY! They know we're allergic!"
- November 24, 2008-- The brothers tried out their machine again. The Council finally got a video recording.
(The Sapie Brothers are inside a room with a circular machine in the center.)
Huma: Alrighty, let's see whether I make a good nerd or not!
Stamm: This is gonna be fun!
(Huma steps into the machine's chamber. The chamber lights up and zapping sounds are heard. Huma re-appears as Fred.)
Huma: (in Fred's voice) How do I look?
Stamm: Great! That graduation cap looks pretty good on you!
Huma: (in Fred's voice) Good. I just hope I can remember my math equations.
(The chamber lights up again. Huma re-appears as himself.)
Huma: Okay, the tests are successful. No more hauling around these bulky suits!
Stamm: Just in case, let's not take them off.
Huma: We don't take them off, doofus!
Stamm: Oh. That's right.
(The brothers leave the room. Just then, the Antics Brothers appear inside the machine's chamber.)
Fred: (to Explorer) I tell you, as long as A2 <math>+</math> B2 <math>=</math> C2, this project is going to get weirder and weirder.
Explorer: True. But first, let's see what this little baby-- (points to machine) --can do!
(The chamber lights up. The Antics Brothers re-appear as the Sapie Brothers.)
Fred: (as Huma) Wow. Now I really see the stupidity of these ridiculous costumes.
Explorer: (as Stamm) Agreed. Stamm has quite a squeaky voice.
(The chamber lights up again. The Antics Brothers re-appear as themselves.)
Fred and Explorer: (simultaneously) It's good to be a geek/wacko again!
The Council was stunned (again). Fred and Explorer conversed in octal.
- November 25, 2008-- The brothers were all over the USA today. They were holding weird hand-scanners, with which they scanned several creatures. It was quite mysterious...
- November 29, 2008-- After days of weird events it ended the streak by Huma eating pie. Fred fainted.
- November 30, 2008-- Stamm goes into a Spaz attack and throws a printer at the poultry outside.
- December 2, 2008-- Sensei was seen doing the Robot dance today... at the Cathedral. A voice off-screen said "cut it out"!
- December 3, 2008-- Nothing. Just a Parcheesi marathon. Huma also commented that he hated eating birds.
- December 4, 2008-- Huma dusted off an old "Harvard" textbook. The cover read "Calculus III". He also commented, "Good thing I took mathematics as a minor back in college." Sensei was also doing the robot again. The comment "Ninjas sure can dance!" was heard.
- December 5, 2008-- Stamm was at a blackboard. He turned to Huma and showed a doodle he drew. "Look! It's an amoeba engulfing a dinoflagellate!!" He pointed his mitten-flipper at the drawing. "...and here's the sun! It's smiling!" Huma rolled his eyes. "How did you get your PHD again?" was his question. "I wrote a mean dissertation! Remember my report on amoebae?" Stamm smiled. "What in the name of pancakes is the deal with you and amoebae? Ever since you were little... amoeba this, amoeba that... amoebae, amoebae, amoebae. Try something else for once!" Stamm looked at him, tilted his head and thought. "Oh! You mean like an amoeba eating a PARAMECIUM?!" Huma slapped Stamm on the back of his head. "I'm going to bed. Lock the chamber with the SS 1800 on it." Stamm didn't here the "lock" part. After drawing amoebas on the entire blackboard, he went to bed too. The Antics Brothers commented in octal: "123164141155155040151163040164157157040157142163163145163163145144040167151164150040160162157164157172157141145056". Mayor McFlapp was able to make a rough translation of the foreign radice: "The guy likes protozoae very much." (translation courtesy of this site)
- December 6, 2008-- Sensei was doing that dance again. Huma was also seen looking in the cupboards for something.
- December 7, 2008-- The brothers prepared for Christmas and strung the Cathedral up with Christmas lights, stockings, and such. They baked a huge key-lime pie and set it on the table. Fred started sharpening his triangles right there. When Stamm brought out a secondary pumpkin pie, Fred went insane and threw cosines at the viewing monitor.
- December 8, 2008-- Huma picked up a copy of A Thanksgiving Carol. He read it and tossed it to Stamm. "That was one lame parody." After Stamm read it he replied, "I like it better than the Charles Dickens version! What a tale!" Huma then screamed at Stamm. "WHAT?! You like a cheesy knock-off better than an 1800s classic?! What kind of creature are you?!" He smacked Stamm really hard. Stamm picked up the book and went upstairs. Penghis Khan asked what a Charles Dickens was. No comment.
- December 16, 2008 (End)-- The brothers finally discovered the three hidden cameras while setting up Xmas decor. The South Pole Council just yawned when Huma threw it out the window to rest with the already-frozen turkey and damaged printer. The Council has issued a new project, focused on the so-called "SS 1800" ShapeShifter built by Huma and Stamm. The Council commenced a new project called "Project Triple Scanner" to follow the Sapie Brothers around the continent.
Other Notable Facts
- Stamm is very obsessed with his vase.
- The Sapie Brothers don't seem to waddle.
- The brothers have rather long webbed feet... weird.
- Huma is quite mean. That is rather rare for a penguin.
- Both brothers' names resemble the ones in The Humana Cathedral Papers!
- Both brothers have numerously referred to LiquidFence as "Watergate".
- Both brother refer to Dorkugal as "Portugal".
- (November 14, 2008) - How did Explorer get pie at the Cathedral?!
- It is confirmed that the "three Explorer clones" (now labled Travellers) have nothing to do with the Sapie Brothers. It is unknown why they screamed "Fever rules"!
- We have learned that The Sapie Brothers are allergic to poultry (i.e. chickens, turkeys, geese, and most birds).
- The Sapie Brothers hate eating birds. They prefer steak and shrimp.