| Puffolian is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
The four abudant puffolian colors: yellow, green, blue, and purple.
| Moschomicrotherium pufflei puffoliard|
Puffolians are found throughout Antartica, but are most abudant in The Jezrux Quadrant, with the entrance being shown on the picture above
Puffolians (Moschomicrotherium Tripudio)are a bizzare race of puffles that were the accidental result of Darktan' attempt make a group of elite puffle troops for his army. Their most notable feature is their ability to fire lasers that can make any creature that goes into contact with it go into a fit of strange dancing.
Thinking he required more than just lava puffles, Darktan pufflenapped several puffles and took them to the darktonian realm. There he exposed them to a mixture of Ditto A and Doom Weed, but in the most unfortunate of events, a Doom Knight accidently dropped his mullet into the mixture causing the puffles to transform into puffolians.
Darktan hated the fact that puffolians were extremely colourful and banished them to the wilderness of the USA. What Darktan didn't know was that puffolians are as intelligent as the Snell-Libros. The puffolians, now in the wilderness, built their State, The Jezrux Quadrant and also formed their government, The Puffolian Legion Of Dance. What is amazing is that they did it all in the same day.
Puffolians are the main reason why creatures start to randomly dance in the streets of the USA. The tips of their antennas are the source of the dance lasers, it works by converting energy into electricity that is then "fired" out of the antenna tips, if the blast comes into contact with any creature, the laser creates invaders that takes control of the victim's nervous system and gives commands to the brain to jerk the muscles in a rythmic pattern that looks like dancing. The "dancing" "leaks" out what puffolians call dance energy, they then use their "visor" to absorb it and gains nescersary nutrients from it.
Puffolians aren't truly evil, they just need to keep healthy by gaining the nutrients from the dance energy or to just play a prank.
Puffolians come in a variety of colors, from common colors such as yellow to VERY rare colors, such as the lilac coloring of Gaarg.
These colors of puffolians are the most common out of all of them, you're likely to see all four in your lifetime:
- Yellow: The most common color out of all them, this color makes up 45% of puffolian population!
- Green: The second most common color, they speak in a rather posh accent and live in the more luxorious areas of Antartica.
- Blue: The third most common color, despite having been mutated by a Doom Knight's mullet, still enjoy playing with a beach ball. Strangely enough, there are more on South Island than there are in The Jezrux Quadrant.
- Purple: The least common of the four common colors, they prefer the nighttime, as that's when all the Dance Clubs open.
These colors are not as common as the four common colors, you'll probably only see one in your lifetime:
- Pink: The least rarest out of the three uncommon colors, there are more female ones than male ones.
- Navy: The second rarest out of the three uncommon colors, their favorite beverage is caffiene-free Cream Soda.
- White: The most rarest out of all the uncommon colors, the transformation has drained them of emotion. They are protected by USA law, so NO-ONE is allowed to harm this coloration.
There are some puffolians that have a unique color, you'll probably never see one in your lifetime.
- Gaarg: Gaarg has a lilac coloration, despite being male. This is because of a bug when he was created as a replica of a purple puffolian.
- Bluck: Bluck is, for some odd reason red. The cloning machines didn't suffer a bug when he was being created, it seems to be an easter egg the inventors of the cloning machines put in.
- Jessie: Jessie has a rainbow color. She is mostly pink, then blue, and then other colors mixed in.
- Calc: A Puffolian who lives in PuffleVille. He is blue with a red screen and green static is depicted on his screen. He is very smart. He is able to speak English, unlike most Puffolians.
List of Puffolians
Apart from the unique ones above, there are also some other Puffolians. Some are the common colours while others are the rarer ones.
- Shade the Puffolian The famous DJ who has had great hits with a rap band.
- Palm the Puffolian A (literally) banished of the von Infoface family, who is actually quite nice. She is Shade's girlfriend. Palm is one of the few Puffolians that can speak english.
- Bongo the Puffolian The founder of a unknown, secret puffle villiage, Bongo has lived since the time of the ancestors of puffles.
- Puffolians are based off morolians from Space Channel 5.
- Mabel considers them as hippies. Probably because of their vivant colours.
- Puffolian's dance lasers have no effect on Dark blue Adelie Penguins.
- There is some kind of connection in creating Puffolians and solid items which was used to an advantage with Y-Virus.