MY ROFLCOPTER GOES SOI SOI SOI!
Shoots ROFL Waffles |
Goes SOI SOI SOI when fired.
|Cost to buy||397 coins|
|Cost to sell||301 coins|
A ROFLCOPTER is properly held in the left flipper, gripping the handle. The right flipper is placed directly across from the "helicopter blades" of the pistol. To fire a ROFLCOPTER, slide the right flipper back and pull the trigger. Continue holding the ROFLCOPTER's handle with the left flipper while firing. Be sure to hold the ROFLCOPTER a fair distance from any clothing or facial features, because the blades on ROFLCOPTERS spin when the gun is shooting, generating the famous SOI SOI SOI sound.
Being a Str00del Force item, ROFLCOPTERS are a sight to behold. A ROFLCOPTER looks like it is made of human hair, but it is, in fact, made of steel that is finely crafted and painted to look like human hair. Programmer only knows why, however. The actual barrel where ROFL Waffles are shot out of his grey, as is the trigger. The handle is the same color as the rest of the ROFLCOPTER.
- ROFLCOPTERS got their name due to their helicopter shape.
- A license is required to wield a ROFLCOPTER unless in and all-out war.
- When firing, the blades spin and it goes SOI SOI SOI.
- My ROFLCOPTER goes SOI SOI SOI.
- Yorkay Porkay possesses a license to use a ROFLCOPTER.