| Robonox is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
| One or more users thinks Robonox should be merged with the following page(s):
Please discuss this matter on this page's talk page.
It is Beautiful... with some malfunctions
|Title||Robonox Protocol Number 1|
|Location||Formerly the Keukenhof Castle, Zurich, but now in CP|
One day, Fisch had an idea. He wanted to create something that would do his chores for him. (Swiss gave Fisch chores to do since he lives at the castle.) He decided to make a robot. Swiss allowed him to use his laboratory. Within a week, Fisch made the blueprints, bought the parts, and began building. The robot turned out to be functional when completed. He went with Fisch to CP during his immigration.
These are malfunctions that Fisch has not fixed.
- Robo thinks Bellina is a dust bunny and tries to "clean" her.
- 1 hour of Darkness When it is still on can make it go insane.
- The Robot Can't See the Color Yellow.
- Fisch uses him to solve complicated Math problems
- Robo was also programmed to fight if neccecary.
- He also was programmed to feel some emotion.
- He can recharge himself with built in Solar panels that store themselves.
- He can turn himself on and off by himself.