| Rock'n'roll Puffle is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
Still like that old time rock'n'roll!
|Level||11, and that's what he wants his amp to be on!|
|Status||Tuning his red vintage guitar.|
|Location||In his mom's basement.|
Rock'n'roll Puffle is a puffle obsessed with rock'n'roll.
Rock'n'roll Puffle was born in the same hospital that his older cousin, Disco Puffle was born in. He heard a nurse listening to a song from a human radio called "Old Time Rock'n'roll", and that sparked his love of rock music. At the human equivalent of 10, he bought a red vintage guitar and got lessons. At first, he was amazingly good, but then, a prankster taught him the so-said "best way to tune his guitar", which resulted in the guitar being high-pitched and very cringing, which did not bother the over-determinined puffle.
He now lives in his mom's basement, practicing with his "band" of dust bunnies. He only goes outside to meet up with his older cousin, Disco Puffle.
- His dust bunny band has a band name and names for the members of it. The name is "Dusty Rocking Bunnies", and their drummer is named Clark, the bass player is named Elvis, their dancer/DJ is named DJC, and the rest is unknown.
- He doesn't really like his other cousin, Dustin.
- There is a fifty-fifty chance that he will be in X and the City.
- He is a big fan of Tails Underground.
- He also once got to play with them for a CD, which was exciting for Rock'n'roll Puffle.
- His lips and tongue are blue because he once had too much blue sour syrup.
- His hair is not in a mohawk or spiky because he wanted to break a stereotype.
- His only good song was Pump Up The City.
- In fact, it is the only song he recorded, other than his performance with Tails Underground.