Rockhopper and some red puffles that just found treasure.
| [[File:|250px]] |
|Location||North of King George's Island|
|Inhabitants||Rockhopper, red puffles, tropical birds|
Rockhopper Island, or RH Island, is Rockhopper's private island. It's much smaller than Club Penguin Island. It is located north of King George's Island, whereas CP is south of King George's Island. It is divided by the Shale Mts., with Creamspout Mountain at the far west of the island. The south side of Rockhopper Island is sunny, full of hills, and fertile. In contrast, the north side is rocky, full of caves, and stormy. There is said to be a treasure buried there.
Not many penguins have seen the island before. It is said there are many pirates that sail that area looking for treasures and stopping for a quick cream soda with Rockhopper. Rockhopper has built a small cabin and dock there, so he can load and unload his treasure easier. Rockhopper may have pirate friends he hangs out with, but these rumors are unconfirmed. Sometimes when Rockhopper comes to Club Penguin he tells stories about great battles with enemy pirates.
Rockhopper has his own flag at every settlement on the island.
Rockhopper Island was first discovered by ancient viking penguins in 500 BC. They named the island: Trop Land. In 1560 AD. pirates robbed the island and destroyed the settlements. The old stone structures were discovered by Rockhopper, which were deep in the jungle. It was re-discovered by Rockhopper in 2005 when he was sailing to Yow Kingdom. He stumbled upon the island to find Red puffles, crabs, tropical birds, and more. That night he built a hut to sleep in, and in the morning he would fix the Migrator. That morning he awoke to see millions of red puffles bouncing around and checking out his ship. He scared the little things away, and started to rebuild. He left the island on his ship and headed back to Club Penguin Island. On the way he discovered a red puffle that stole away on his ship, he named it Yarr. He came back to Club Penguin and told every penguin about the island, but not where it was located. Soon satellite pictures were taken of the island. Rockhopper returned and named it Rockhopper Island.
Rockhopper Island is very warm, as it is full of jungles and tropical plants. Snow only falls during winter, near the mountains.
Rhopper Berries, and pizza plants grow on the island naturally.
- Creamspout Mountain- Known for having a geyser near the summit. It is a dormant volcano.
- Creamspout River- A winding river that flows from Vall Peak in the north, through the Shale Mts, and empties into Cranny Bay in the south.
- Vall Peak-A tall, forbidding peak on the east side of Rockhopper Island. When Sir Drake charted the island, he named the mountain "Very Tall Peak" The wind and rain washed out a few letters on the way back to Club Penguin, and when he showed the map to a drafts penguin, it read "V--- -all Peak.
- Cranny Bay- Known for its yummy selection of berries. Also named in the same way as Vall Peak. Sir Drake charted the bay as "Cranberry Bay", and when he got back to CP, it read "Cran----y Bay".
- Procathutalldown Springs- Pronounced "pro-cat-hut-all-down". It is a peaceful spring near Cranny Bay.
- Puffle Port- A port where the red puffles live. Rockhopper docks here often.
- Mt. Shale- A dormant volcano near Rockhopper Cave on the east side of the island.
- Rockhopper Cave- A secret extinct lava tube on the east side of the island. Most of the time it is underwater, but at low tide, the waters uncover a small opening that leads to the cave.
- Rockhopper Town- a small settlement built for Rockhopper's enjoyment. Has a cream soda cache and a landing strip for small aircraft.
- Stinky Cheese Shop- One of the only commercial centers on the island, this store specializes in selling stinky cheese made by Red Puffles of Frankterran origin. Rockhopper admits that he frequently visits it on his trips to the area.
 Conflict with Yow
Due to the island's proximity to the Yow Kingdom, there is an ongoing debate between Rockhopper and King Alexander over possession of the island. Alexander believes the island belongs to Yow, as it is halfway in their territory, while Rockhopper claims that, by virtue of discovering it, he governs the island under the USA's authority. Most of the international community, including the USA, has sided with Rockhopper, as they fear allowing Yow to control more territory will accelerate its growth.
- Rhopper Berries
- Tropical Birds
- Cream Soda
- Red Puffles
- Salt Water
- Fresh Water
- Fluffy Fish
- It is said some armies have tried to buy the island from Rockhopper.
- Some penguins believe there are local tribes on the island. And they wear giant tiki masks and grass skirts.
- Rockhopper Island is a protected by the Yow Kingdom from pirates.
- Here is a book Rockhopper wrote about Rockhopper Island.
 See Also
|Barbearer Islands||June Islands|