| This page needs a review
This article either has no quality rating, or has a possibly outdated rating! As such, a user requested that it be reviewed, and a proper quality rating is added to the page.
B1-062, better known by his nickname Roger, is a War Bot companion of The Ed. Found washed up on the beach of Chill Island, Ed took him home and repaired him in order to act as a guard and general robotic assistant.
B1-062 was discovered one day along with a small company of War Bots washed ashore on Chill Island with no recollection of how they got there. While most of the bots were taken to be used by the CIPF, Ed brought the commander back to his garage where he intended on repairing it to act as a guard for the Meme Machine against the constant threat of mr skeltal's minions.
While the SIA was initially upset with Roger and the others being repurposed instead of turned over for intelligence, the ongoing rift between it and the CIPF meant that the issue was quickly forgotten.
As Roger was formerly a War Bot commander, he acts superior to other robots such as Tyler. While not quite on the level as a tactical bot, it leads to arguments or fights with almost any robot he meets.
As with all other War Bots, Roger can be easily confused or scatterbrained when faced with a complex situation.
- Chill57181 -
- The Ed - Although Ed made sure Roger had some degree of free thought, he made sure to include a failsafe that he would always be loyal to Ed.
- Swiss Ninja - Although Roger has no recollection of his time in the Royal Army of Snowzerland, he strongly dislikes Swiss Ninja and wishes to return some day and "liberate" his War Bot comrades.
- Tyler - Roger and Tyler constantly get into arguments or fights on who is the superior robot on Chill Island.
- Roger can play the electric keyboard, and helped produce Ed's album Dab City.
- Other names considered by Ed included "Murderbot" and "Chill 2.0" before he settled on "Roger."