| Screenhog is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
| '''Sus scrofa ordinatri'''|
Screenhogs (Sus scrofa ordinatri, literally swine pig computer) are pigs. They are unusual though, as they have a computer monitor on their sides.
Biologically, they are almost identical to a normal pig.
No one knows how they got to Antarctica. Some say they took a boat. Others say the Bureaucrats of the Universal Bureau of Fictitious Literature got tired and acted funny. How they could survive the frigid subzero temperatures in Antarctica is unknown.
No one also knows where they got the monitor. Some say it's a freak experiment. Some say Bureaucrats of the Universal Bureau of Fictitious Literature were having an oddness contest. Again, no one knows.
Some Screenhogs have been spotted visiting the Weekee, doing some contributions there.
- If you attempt to rip off their skin, it grows right back.
- The piece you ripped however, turns to copper-flavoured bacon.
- If you plug their tails into VGA sockets, they become living monitors.
- Some can grow to a monitor pixel size of 1600x1200.
- They have the computer swine!
- There is an evil subspecies of Screenhog known as the Greenhog. They look like normal Screenhogs, but they are green instead of pink. A lot of them live in Duck Island 2. Greenhogs were created by Nightmare in 1689.