| Snowtendo GameSphere is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|File:Snowtendo GameSphere image.png|
|Type||Video game console|
|Release date||10 February 2002 (ended February 2006)|
|Introductory price||150 pebbles|
|Units shipped||22 million, approx.|
|Media||8 cm GameSphere optical disk.|
|CPU||Muffin "Majestic"/Micro Hard and Soft "Edgecutter"|
|Storage capacity||500MB Flash Memory|
|Graphics||Snowtendo Graphics Division|
|Controller input||GameSphere Controller, Viimote, GSOS (GameSphere Optional Software)|
|Best-selling game||Super Antics World 14 million units, pack-in </br> Super Explorer 767 8 million units, non-pack-in </br>|
The Snowtendo GameSphere, also often called "Game Sphere" is the very first home game console by Snowtendo. It was first released on the 10th of February 2002. The number of games were extrodinary, with popular ones such as Super Explorer 767 and Super Antics World, along with much more. The GameSphere was eventually overthrown by the Vii and Snowtendo DS in 2006, however, units are still being sold as "antiques" in Warmslates shops.
Developers at Snowtendo wanted to create a new system that would differ from the others but they didn't know what. But then one developer thought of a ball and modeled the system after it.
- It is a parody of the Nintendo GameCube.
- The only state, where the GameSphere was most likely not to release was Pengolia.
- To confirm it's release in Pengolia, they agreed that Penghis Khan will be printed on it. This version was sold in a one copy - Penghis Khan bought it. However, an Eastshield store sold upto 250 copies of Penghis Khan-faced GameSpheres. They were actually pirated copies.
- G used some parts of the GameSphere by attaching them to his prototype sled.
- The system is also known as the cheese sphere due to the first prototypes being yellow.
- The prototypes for the system were yellow because it was the color of the material it was made of.