Space Colony 1
|This page describes events that happened in the Past, as researched by the Time Agency. Be aware that these events are not in the Present or the Future, just the Past. They may be dead, torn down, or simply nonexistent in the present.|
The official map.
|Area||20 square miles|
|Inhabited species||Penguins, Puffles|
|Native name||The colony|
|Foreign name||Yow's Space Place|
|- Founder||King Alexander|
|Time zone||Space Time|
|Summer time||(still Space Time)|
|Part of the Yow series of articles.|
Populating the Yowien Sea
Space Colony 1
Old Yow Kingdom
|Territories/Islands (Past & Present)|
King George's Island
Royal Monarch of Bar Crab
The Great Yowien War
The Pie Family
Space Colony 1 was founded in 2011 by the Yow Kingdom. At first it was just a research facility with just robots, but penguins wanted to start moving up to Space Colony 1. So King Alexander granted their wishes and set up a transportation system for people to move to the colony. In 2 weeks 75 penguins and 98 puffles moved to the colony. The colony at that point was just 2 buildings: The Mess Hall/Cabins/Wash Room and the Communications Office. The colony large and open to the small amount of penguins there. Soon after the colony was opened to the public King Alexander set up a Moon Rover Trail for penguins to ride on. The trail was 5 miles long. Many penguins enjoyed the Moon Rover Trail as they got to see moon rock, see the stars, and more. Sadly some crazy penguins decided it would be cool to go off the trail one day. As doing this they never came back. Alexander heard of this and then set the trail so penguins can't go off of it. When the colony got larger, Alexander couldn't handle it and his kingdom at the same time. So he hired a governor to run the colony. The governor's name was Noah, and he was 34 years old. He drove the colony to a whole new level by extending the Moon Rover Trail to 10 miles, opening up a massive Garden/Park so the penguins there can get fresh foods, and making a launch pad for softer landings and launches.
But on September 7th, 2011, a ship arrived to the colony, delivering orders to leave the colony and that they would return to Earth. The colony is dead now, it is now abandoned. And will stay abandoned until Yow pays its dept off to the USA.
Following the Great Yowien War, Shops Island sent an SIA task-force to destroy the colony. They used an experimental Nebula E80 to transport 20 astronauts armed with blasters. Upon seeing the ship arrive, the small garrison of 10 Armed Astronauts boarded a space shuttle, with the entire civilian population(which by then was only 10, and was all scientists), and left. They were able to escape and suffered no repercussions after the war. Finding the colony uninhabited, the commander of the Shoppers ordered it to be blown up. They planted a bomb in the center, which they activated after getting a safe distance. Space Colony 1 no longer exists, and has been succeeded by many other Shopper space colonies.
Food used to be dried out and transported to the colony. But after the Garden/Park opened their food is fresh and tasty. The Garden includes O Berries, and Pizza Plants. The Park also includes a stream so the colony can raise fish to eat. Water has been collected through drilled into the moon. Underground lakes have been found down there, and that gave the colony water. Before the Garden/Park opened Oxygen had been made by using a massive machine that had turned the air fresh. Other foods, and drinks have been transported by monthly space shuttle landings.
- Moon Rover.
- Hover Board.
- Butler Bot.
- Emergency Pocket Air Tank.
- Transportation Air Tubes.
- Hindows 10.
The only computers used in the colony are Hindows 10. Hindows is the only computer used there because of its speed and data storage. Hindows laptops are also virtually indestructible. Hindows has its own WIFI connection built into it, and it can connect to the internet anywhere. Hindows can also withstand temperatures under -200 degrees Fahrenheit, especially needed if in outer space. All colony members MUST have at least 1 Hindows in their household.
- Mess Hall-Where employees and citizens eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Cabins-Rooms for employees and citizens to live in. Each cabin has one bathroom, and 2 bedrooms.
- Wash Rooms-Where clothes get cleaned and where most of the water systems and controls are located.
- Storage-For penguins to store extra stuff they brought that can't fit in there cabin. Also is garage for all the Moon Rover rides.
- Garden/Park-A great place for citizens to connect with nature. It has ponds, streams, and is the growing area for O Berries and Pizza Plants.
- Control Station-Off limits for citizens, only employees can enter it. Has access to satellites, space shuttles, it is the colony's HQ.
- Communications Office-Open to citizens and employees. Penguins can contact friends and family, it is also the station for getting ready to launch in a space craft.
- Launching Pad-Made by Governor Noah, it is used to land and launch space craft.
Moon Rover Trail
The Moon Rover Trail is for citizens to explorer the moon on rovers. It is a great scenic route. While on it you can see the Earth, stars, Filly Canyon, Pall Crater, and Homey Cliff. The trail is 10 miles long, and loops around the colony.
- The colony is expected to be completely abandoned as Alexander wants to head to Mars.
- Space Colony 1 is the only colony in space worthy of being called a city.
- PASA is bidding to buy the colony, with other 100,000 Gold Coins offered already.