| Spy Phone is a Safe LQA.
This article is exempt for the deletion of the LQAs, likely as it is a critical article or some other reason. However, it still should be expanded.
| Spy Phone is Fair Game!
This article is about something that exists in the real Club Penguin, and therefore it is fair game, which means anybody can edit it, without having to worry about OOC (out-of-character) rules! (within good reason).
There is more information available on this subject at Spy Phone on the Club Penguin Wiki!
| Blast from the Past
Spy Phone describes events that happened in the Past, as researched by the Time Agency. Be aware that these events are not in the Present or the Future, just the Past. They may be dead, torn down, or simply nonexistent in the present.
The Model "102405" Diagram as stated.
|Effects||It teleports you and gives you basic tools (comb, scissors etc.)|
|Location||Invented in Club Penguin, found now everywhere in USA|
|Cost to buy||Once you become a PSA agent.|
|Cost to sell||You can't sell it at all.|
- You are currently viewing the spy gear of the now dissolved PSA. For the current communications equipment used by espionage, please see Phone of the Elite and Privelaged Few.
When the PSA was decommissioned and absorbed into the EPF, the Spy Phone's features were shut down. The phone is now a very valuable collector's item, and many penguins are trying to mod it for their own, non-agent use.
It was replaced by the Phone of the Elite and Privelaged Few when the agencies were absorbed.
The Spy Phone was invented by Gary the Gadget Guy when the PSA was first founded. The original prototype, however, predates the PSA by about twenty years. The spy phone was made to be a portable form of communication for PSA agents but G decided to add the then experimental teleportation function and some hidden tools, a wrench, a pair of scissors, and a hair comb, into it as well. It was in use from the PSA's founding in 2005 to the Popcorn Explosion and dissolution of the PSA in 2010.
- As from the CPW:
- Long-Range Antenna
- LED Blinking Light Says (You Are Cool) In Morse Code
- View Screen
- HQ Entry Button
- 14.3 hZ Auditory Impulse Receptor
- Teleporter Scroll Button
- "Tools" Button
- - Scissors
- - Comb
- - Wrench
- In the F.I.S.H., when you click on the long-range antenna on the spy phone, a coded note appears telling you that the LED blinking light, in Morse, says "you are cool."
- This item is no longer available.
- Rumors abound that G is going to declassify the Spy Phone and make its coding open source for the benefit of nerds everywhere.