Map of Sub-Antarctic
|Leader||Represented by Explorer 767 in South Pole Council|
|Biggest city||Club Penguin|
|Location||Off the coast of the west of USA, excluding the South Shetland Islands.|
|Inhabitants||Penguins, Puffles, Crabs, Polar Bears|
|Alliance||South Pole Council|
|Neighbours||Antarctic Peninsula, Trans-Antarctica, West Pengolia|
Sub-Antarctic is a state with some islands that belong to the United States of Antarctica.
When Club Penguin Island became a port town in 2005, other port towns, used to pass goods from the mainland to CP, sprouted all over the Antarctic coast. Altogether, the ports form the basis of the USA's economy: trading goods. Goods are transferred from the mainland states to these islands, and eventually around the continent, to other free republics or states. So many goods are transferred each year that the USA is quite rich for a country with an animal-based government. 9,000,000 penguins live in these Islands, these islands are almost sparsely populated due to the isolation of the islands
- Club Penguin Island (black square) - Capital, business center and largest port city in the state. Modern, funky and jazzy.
- King George's Island (KG) - Directly above Club Penguin Island - it's where Club Penguin City is located.
- Pengyboo Island (PB) - An exact copy of Club Penguin Island, down to the last glass window. Located west to CP(I).
- Angel Island (AN) - The home of the Destruction Gems. The island actually floats and has a lot of scenery. Located extremely close to Rockhopper ISland.
- Portal Island (PI) - Major port island that was annexed into the USA in March 2010. Tropical paradise.
- Tremour Island (TRM) - The formerly acclaimed "Ninja Hideout", and a thunderstorm hotspot.
- New Ice Berg Island (NIBI) - Completely artificial island in the making.
- V2V Island (V2V) - Holiday resort and oldest founded island.
- Sunday Harbour (SDS) - Old-fashioned, peaceful island discovered when a Sub-Antarctic State Ferry boat crashed onshore.
- Ross Island (ROSS) - Special place inhabited by good pirates.
- Amery Island (AMERY) - Technically not within Sub-Antarctic boundaries but is legally part of it. Well known for providing most of the generated power for the USA and free republics.
- Spy Guy Island (TO BE ADDED) - Home of media and the arts.
- Icedevbe - First sub - antarctic state to be a actual state / country
- Port Blue (PB) - Port Blue is a legal army base of Penguio that covers the Penguio Army area "Western USA"
 Countries within Sub-Antarctic boundaries but not part of it
- Margate. A former free state, pulled out of the USA in 2011. A very prosperous and rich country.
- Puffepelago. Only 2 islands are within the Sub-Antarctic boundaries. They're so small they cannot be seen on the map.
 Public Transport
Public Transport is hard to list down as there are not much. Islands which has the full public transportation system include Club Penguin City, Gentoo Island and New Ice Berg Island. Islands which uses buses frequently as their public transportation are Amery Island, Ross Island and V2V Island. There are not one island which only uses trains as their public transportation. Most other islands uses the most simple transportation modes: walking, flying (by plane) and teleporting.
Sub-Antarctic State Ferry operates as a ferry service. It starts in Club Penguin City, and makes a round trip back. Or vice-versa.
Small boats could be accessed by all islands. Some of the greatest ports are in Highlaw Island and Ross Island. Big ships could be accessed by some, like King George's Island/Club Penguin City/Portal Island and the newly built New Ice Berg Island.
All of the islands in the Sub-Antarctic have commercial airports, and is mainly served by Club Penguin City International Airport, Club Penguin City-Amherty Regional Airport, Lemon City International Airport, Club Penguin Island Airport and AdelVille City Airport. The state airline is SAIA,which provides regional inter-island service to all of the islands.
Gems, Coffee, O'Berries, Snow, Ships
|Yowien Sea, South Shetland Islands||Antarctic Peninsula, Trans-Antarctica||Trans-Antarctica|