Super Smash Mates Brawl
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was the Featured Article of the Month! To vote for this month's Featured Article, go here!
| This page needs a review
This article either has no quality rating, or has a possibly outdated rating! As such, a user requested that it be reviewed, and a proper quality rating is added to the page.
| Super Smash Mates Brawl is an ultra quality article!
This article is one of the best articles on the wiki, and not many articles get to this stage. To improve this already amazing work, we suggest that you EDIT and FURTHER EXPAND it whenever and however you can. Please do not be OOC in the process.
| Free-Add Article
This is a free-add article, which means that anyone here can contribute to it. Anybody who wishes to add their own fanon for Super Smash Mates Brawl may do so, but please do not remove fanon by other authors, unless you have a good reason to do so (e.g., error fixing, removing vandalism, etc.).
| This article is redlinked!
This article is redlinked, which means that it has more than three links to non-existent articles. There are two options for dealing with redlinked pages: 1) Removing all the redlinks. 2) Creating the nonexistent pages by clicking on one of the redlinks. Once you have done one of these options, you may remove this tag.
|Super Smash Mates Brawl|
The current new boxart.
|Platform||Snowtendo Vii, NightmareCast|
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Interface
- 3 Subspace Team-Up
- 4 All Star Mode
- 5 Characters
- 6 Bosses
- 7 Stages
- 8 Character info
- 8.1 Tails6000
- 8.2 Slendar
- 8.3 Fake Tails
- 8.4 Elemento
- 8.5 Maddieworld
- 8.6 Austin8310
- 8.7 Klutzy
- 8.8 Amigopen
- 8.9 Herbert
- 8.10 Star Kirby12
- 9 Items
- 10 Metal Parts
- 11 Trophies
- 12 Songs
- 13 Gallery
- 14 Trivia
- 15 See Also
The gameplay is different than other fighting games, as it does not use a HP System. The goal is to deal enough damage to an opponent to send them flying out of the screen. This can be achieved by using many combo attacks, and various items. Characters also have their own unique technique called a "Final Smash" that can be utilized if a player breaks a Smash Ball, which is a floating, rainbow colored ball. If you hit another one while having another one, you can be in "overdrive", which quadruples the damage dealt by Final Smashes. In all levels, the environment is destructible, but regenerates every 30 seconds, automatically KOing anyone in the way.
When turning on Super Smash Mates Brawl, the player is introduced to a menu:
- Brawl: This is a fun-filled action where 0-4 players may verse each other competitively, and may play on the stage of their choice. Players can choose if they want to fight COM players or if they just want to see COM players fight.
- Classic: This entails the player competing against certain opponents, and at the final stage (known as Ultimate Terminus), Master Foot will appear. If the game is set to hard or Xtreme, Director Benny and Mayor McFlapp will appear along with him, and in Not Kidding mode a left foot called Crazy Foot will appear with them. Bonus stages are included along the way to Ultimate Terminus, such as Break the Targets, where the player is required to break targets in a time frame of about 2 minutes, Juggle the Fishes, where the player must attack a fish to keep it in the air as long as you can, and Race to the Finish, where the player needs to race through many enemies and obstacles to the finish line.
- Adventure: Adventure Mode, also known as the Subspace Team-Up, entails a group of evil creatures detonating explosives known as Cyberbombs, which when triggered, lead to Cyberspace, which is a realm of evil. Characters must stop them so that the whole continent of USA does not get sucked into a void of darkness.
- Boss Battles: Once Adventure Mode is cleared, this mode is unlocked. Here you have to fight all the bosses. Click here for information on the bosses.
- All-Star: (unlockable) This mode entails the player to fight every single character in the selection menu. This is unlocked when the player has unlocked and found every single playable character in the game.
- Snowtendo Wi-Fi Connection: If the player has internet access on his/her Snowtendo Vii, then they may compete against players Worldwide.
- Vault: The player can see all the unlockable things, movies from Adventure Mode, and challenges they have earned. It is also noted that a player can even build their own stages in the Vault, and play on them.
- Options: This allows the player to adjust volume, control movement/position and to adjust the graphics of the game.
SPOILER!: The following contents may contain spoilers.
Star Kirby12 and Explorer 767 are having a battle in a battlefield. Slendar and PogoPunk watch for fun. The winner revives the loser, and everyone cheers. Suddenly, dark clouds surround the area as a large battleship appears. It is the Fire Pheonix, stolen from Rescue Fire. A creature who takes the name of Darktan III appears. Several Doom Knights appear in the dust. Slendar and PogoPunk come to Star and Explorer's aid.
After defeating the knights, two of them appear with something called a Cyberbomb, and activate it. Explorer tries to go deactivate it, but Darktan III attacks him, sending him flying. Star stops to check how far he has flew but turns when he hears a scream. Slendar and PogoPunk are captured by Hardcore!
When Star defeats Hardcore, one of the characters escape. However, Mectrixctic appears and uses her Dark Cannon, turning the other one into a trophy and disappears. The freed character tries to follow, but Star notices that there are only five seconds left. The two successfully escape on Star's jetpack while the stadium disappears.
In a forest, Metalmanager finds a flamethrower stuck in an anvil. He pulls on it and it comes free! He journeys until he finds a forest area. He finds Barkjon sleeping for no reason at all, and wakes him up.
Speeddasher is around the Dojo Courtyard when one of the puffle statues come alive. It starts chasing him and Speeddasher has to run. He eventually trips, and just before he gets stomped on, Kwiksilver rescues him. He destroys the statue, revealing Kerbpuff. After beating him, Mectrixctic, again, comes and fires at Speeddasher, but Kwiksilver takes the blow instead.
Penghis Khan sees Mectrixctic with the trophies. He sends his servants to bait her with Fred's trophy. Mectrixctic drops the trophies and follows them as Penghis Khan takes the vehicle with the trophies. He also takes Fred's trophy back.
Star and the other character find themselves in a random pathway. Star takes the lead, but the other character notices something and stays behind. Suddenly, Herbert P. Bear fires at him. A dark version of Herbert then creates a dark version of that character.
Metalmanager and Barkjon are hanging around the same pathway. The dark character tries to shoot them, but Tails blasts the dark cannon out of his hands. It shoots, bounces off Explorer's hat and deletes itself. The dark character disappears into mist. However, Metalmanager and Barkjon recognize them as enemies and fight them. Tails and Explorer win. However Penghis Khan comes and steals the trophies, which fails because Star rams into the vehicle, making it drop Metalmanager and Barkjon's trophies, reviving them at the same time.
Skipper and Rico train in a jungle. When Herbert turns Skipper into a trophy, Rico goes to a pond where the Maledict awaits. Rico is rescued by Leonid and the two fight Maledict. When the Maledict is defeated Rico asks Leonid to help him, eventually dragging him along.
In his palace, Penghis Khan attatches badges to Fred and Kwiksilver. He notices that Slendar/PogoPunk does not have a badge and reluctantly gives him his badge. Suddenly, the palace roof breaks, revealing Herbert and many, many crabs.
Star, Explorer, Tails, Metalmanager and Barkjon arrive at what was the roof of Penghis Khan's palace just in time to see Herbert escape on a flying woodchopper with Slendar/PogoPunk's trophy. The badge falls off, and Star puts it in his jetpack.
Richperson gets orders from The Director in the Elite Penguin Palace (there was nobody else to call, most penguins went to fight or fled), and he tells him his attack suit is in a lab as well as Willy the Penguin, captured. Richperson frees Willy and they head for the room containing Person's suit. Once they arrive, two dark versions of Person appear but are soon defeated. Person gets his suit back, and for the rest of the game Person's flight form is not used.
Flystar55555 fights Bucket in a battlefield, recognizing each other as enemies. Doom Knights appear, and they eventually team up. They also meet Fake Tails6000. They defeat a giant version of Smash and Pounder. Pounder coughs up an orange car and a key, and the random robots disappear. Flystar inserts the key into the car, which becomes Tobot X.
Rockhopper and Speeddasher find an old temple where Mectrixctic appears again. Speeddasher remembers that she had captured Kwiksilver and they fight her. When they defeat her(finally she's defeated!) they enter the temple. Underground they fight the giant version of Smash and Pounder. Once defeated, it grabs both penguins and flies up. The head breaks off, revealing a Cyberbomb! Speeddasher, not wanting to lose another mate, uses his ninja sword to slice off both arms. They fall, but they are rescued by Flystar and Tobot X as the Cyberbomb explodes, sucking up Mectrixctic at the same time. Before the explosion, a blue car and another key jump out. Speeddasher inserts the key this time, and the car becomes Tobot Y.
In Questisbak's Realm, a hand appears. It is Master Hand. It points to Questisbak, signaling it's her turn.
Darktan III sees the countless sacrifices of Ben Hun copies. This saddens him a lot, but Tails shoots a rock at him, which he dodges. He continues to avoid the five heroes' attacks, and Explorer finally hits him, making him drop the Cyberbomb he was holding. Two Ben Hun copies immediately come and activate it. One of them waves goodbye, and Darktan III leaves. The bomb explodes! The characters barely escape with Star on jetpack, Explorer on the Giant Pen, Tails firing backwards, Metalmanager in Ventusi form, and Barkjon running as fast as possible.
The Maledict defeated, Leonid and Rico continue journeying when Herbert turns Rico into a trophy. He then fires at Leonid, who avoids the attack. Dark specks of dust come and create a giant dark version of Rico. Leonid is about to become a trophy as well when his friend Sniper Bot arrives, flying in a Mini-Capsule. He blasts the cannon out of Herbert's hands and Herbert flees on his flying woodchopper. Leonid and Sniper Bot quickly revive Rico and they fight off the dark clone. Once they defeat it, Sniper Bot is about to leave but is stopped by Rico. He asks for his assistance in finding Skipper, and has to resort dragging him, similar to what he did to Leonid.
Richperson and Willy come to a dead end when they are assaulted by a giant, flying version of Questixbak. After defeating her, the duo decide to ambush the Ben Hun copies rather than attack them straight.
Near the area, Amigopen fights a giant copy of Ben Hun. The copy has the advantage, but Akbaboy saves the engineer with a homing PWNing Tackle. They soon see a Smash Skiff carrying Skipper's Trophy. They also see Sniper Bot and Rico in Mini Capsules. Rico drops off and revives Skipper. Amigopen and Akbaboy jump onto the skiff and introduce themselves. The skiff autopilots, giving the four penguins a perfect chance to get to the Halberd.
Flystar sees the Fire Pheonix battling Leonid on a Surveyor Bot and guesses there's trouble going on. Leaving Bucket, Fake Tails, X, Y, Speed and Rockhopper, he flies toward it. On the way he meets Illustrator Keith in detention for making horrible drawings and climbing up a canyon, and they race. Keith wins, and they find Sensei meditating. Sensei and Flystar fight, and one of them wins and revives the other one.
The Fire Pheonix, with the Surveyor Bot tied to it, rams the Surveyor Bot into the canyon, making Keith fall. Flystar and Sensei on the other hand manage to jump aboard the Pheonix. Keith meets the six near the temple, and they are attacked by enemies. Luckily, Star's five-penguin team arrives, and the two teams are victorious.
Inside the Fire Pheonix, Eclipse hides under a cardboard box. She sees Leonid and the greatly damaged Surveyor Bot escape. When she sees Flystar and Sensei coming, she quickly hides. Unfortunately for her, Sensei's meditation power let him feel her under the box and blows her cover. They are about to fight until several real enemies appear, and like what happened to Flystar and Bucket, the three fight them. They then find a room with Slendar and PogoPunk's trophies, but two seconds after they arrive dark specks make clones of Slendar and PogoPunk. Once the clones are defeated Slendar and PogoPunk are revived. Eclipse tells them to stay in the room while they search the ship.
However they don't listen and go to the front deck of the ship. At the same time, Leonid comes on another Surveyor Bot and destroys a turret on the ship. However Slendar thinks that he meant to shoot PogoPunk and jumps onto the Surveyor Bot, forcing Leonid to jump off onto the front deck. They are about to fight when PogoPunk shows them a picture of the three happily taking a walk together. Leonid is stunned at this but soon realizes that Slendar and PogoPunk are not his enemies.
Next, they find a room where Doom Knights are trying to make a red robot into a mass weapon of destruction. The three make out a plan: PogoPunk draws a paddle, Leonid ties himself to the ball, and Slendar paddles. Every time Leonid is able to see an enemy, he shoots. This goes on rapidly until he shoots down the last one- the one with a watch containing a key. Leonid activates the red robot, Tobot Z. As a Dark Mechagopen approaches, Z destroys it with ease.
Flystar, Sensei and Eclipse make it to the control room where many Pufflechus are controlling it. They fling all of them out the window where Leonid, Z and the two pranksters are. The Pufflechus turn into a giant version of Zone. As Flystar controls the ship, Sensei and Eclipse jump down to help fight Giant Zone as well as Sniper Bot, who jumps out of his Mini Capsule. Once they defeat it, a single pufflechu in trophy form remains. Eclipse revives it and scolds it about the trouble it caused.
Back at the lab, Person and Willy are planning the attack at the same time as Akbaboy, Amigopen, Skipper and Rico. They cross paths with each other and they are challenged by none other than Darktan III, the entire Ben Hun Copy Squad and tons of Cyberbombs. However, they notice that Darktan III is hanging his head down sadly. He does not want any more detonations, but a hologram of Questisbak tells the copies to activate the bombs all at once. The leader tries to stop them, but Questisbak, controlling the copies, tell them to shoot their former master. All lasers, bullets, missiles and snowballs hit. Darktan III disappears, and the real Ben Hun stands, which obviously means that he was under Serious Cat's control yet again. He says a farewell to all the copies before joining the team in battle. Though the enemies have been defeated, it is clear that the bombs cannot be deactivated, so Person remotely calls the skiff. They leave just as the bombs are detonated. However, Giant Questixbak returns, this time more powerfully as Metallic Giant Questixbak. When it is defeated, Akbaboy PWNing tackles it, directing it straight into the explosion.
Back at the desert, Star, Tails, Metal, Barkjon, Explorer, Keith, Rockhopper, Speeddasher, Bucket, Fake Tails, X and Y see the Smash Skiff and the Halberd coming with Skipper, Rico, Richperson, Ben Hun, Willy, Amigopen, Akbaboy, Leonid, Sniper Bot, Z, Slendar, PogoPunk, Flystar, Sensei, Pufflechu and Eclipse aboard. All the smashers join forces, ready to continue journeying.
Out of the giant explosion, the Cyberspace Warship emerges with Questisbak and Herbert aboard. Questisbak sees the Fire Pheonix heading toward it, and orders the turrets to fire. The Pheonix is able to dodge about a dozen shots but gets hit. Out of it comes the Smash Skiff, several Mini Capsules, a flying Hot Rod, a ship Keith had drawn a while ago, the Giant Pen, Tobot Tritan, a plane Amigopen had made to work on SHOOP DA WOOP, and a Mechagopen, just before the Pheonix is completely destroyed. Star becomes Star Kirby12 Core and spiral drills straight into the warship. Questisbak and Herbert enter the explosion before the warship is destroyed,followed by the other smashers.
In the Cyberspace, the smashers: Star, Tails, Metal, Explorer, Barkjon, Keith, Rockhopper, Speeddasher, Bucket, Fake Tails, Skipper, Rico, Person, Ben Hun, Willy, Amigopen, Akbaboy, Leonid, Sniper Bot, Slendar, PogoPunk, Flystar, Sensei, Pufflechu and Eclipse, get ready to restore the world.
Questisbak and Herbert are about to report to Master Hand, but Questisbak decides it is time to get rid of Herbert and report all by herself to get a promotion. She turns Herbert into a trophy with her Dark Cannon. She meets Master Hand, but notices the lasers grabbing it- and a half lion-half penguin figure controlling them. It is Serious Lion. Questisbak angrily charges at him but is easily turned into a trophy. This removed the lasers controlling Master Hand, however, and it is freed. Master Hand tries to get back at Serious Lion as well but it is defeated as well. The smashers are just in time to see Master Hand defeated, but before they can do anything, Serious Lion sends out powerful waves that turn all the smashers into trophies.
Serious Lion uses the cyberbombed worlds to create a maze called The Serious Maze.
In the portion of the maze of what Penghis Khan's palace used to be, with Penghis Khan, Kwiksilver and Fred's trophies, two Spirits of Light appear and circle around Kwiksilver and Fred, reviving them. They find the badges on their bodies, and seeing that the badges have Penghis Khan's face on them, they understand that he put the brooches on them. They thankfully revive him, and they enter the maze, collecting trophies scattered around it. Once they arrive to where Serious Lion is, Penghis Khan finds Herbert's trophy and revives him. Herbert angrily challenges him but Penghis Khan easily wins, trophying the polar bear again. Penghis Khan revives him again, and as Herbert challenges him again, he whacks him in the face continuously and points to the stairs leading to where Serious Lion is. Herbert reluctantly joins the party.
At the same time, the other two Spirits of Light circle Star, activating his badge in his jetpack. He then works on the trophies and the maze himself, and reaches the area where Penghis Khan's group is.
If Mectrixctic is rescued in Star's trip to the end of the maze, she will confront Penghis Khan for what he did at his palace, but Penghis Khan, Fred and Kwiksilver will instead point to the end of the maze. The trio start walking up and Mectrixctic easily goes up with her Focci transformation.
If Richperson is rescued during Penghis Khan's run, he and Star will revive Questisbak and point her to the stairs. She angrily clenches her fists in the thought that she needed to ally with her greatest rivals, but realizes that Serious Lion is the more dangerous enemy.
Once the smashers end the maze, Serious Lion will try to send out his powerful waves, but a Super Penguin named Coool31 comes and Flame Punches him, weakening him. The weakened Serious Lion faces the smashers and is defeated. He explodes, restoring all the worlds, but the explosion itself is dangerous and the smashers barely escape. Suddenly, Snow joins in search for his friends gone missing. Angered, he dashes off.
Unfortunately, the lab, with so many detonations at once, could not be restored and a Z stood where is was.
All Star Mode
This game can be played with 1-2 players once you unlock all characters. Similar to the Boss Battles, this game has you beat all the characters. There are five heart containers once you beat a character and reach the resting room.
Battle 4: Illustrator Keith: Wait, WOT?!
Battle 5: Ben Hun: CHEEZBURGER!!!
Battle 7: Science Ultima: Richperson or Flight Richperson will be here. You can figure who it's going to be at the Rest Station.
Battle 9: Eclipses and Spooks: Eclipse is fought here.
Battle 13: TOTAL PWNAGE!!!: Akbaboy fights on his own here, though Penghis Khan says he has more imperial PWNAGE...
Battle 14: COOOOOOL: Coool31 comes alone as well. Apparently he likes being in this game.
Battle 16: Tiny Defense: Leonid, Sniper Bot and Plasma Bot appear here. You're bound to have trouble here, here it's the real climax.
Battle 17: X and the City: Mectrixctic is fought here-alone. Better not screw up here.
Battle 19: Nom Nom Nom!: Amigopen appears here alone.
Battle 22: Anti Subspace Team-Up: Characters that don't appear in the Subspace Team-Up and haven't appeared yet: Darktan, Metal Knight, Austin 8310, Thunder Von Storm, and Klutzy. This is the final match, so eat up all the Heart Containers before this battle!
Note: Due to the overflow of characters already, we are no longer accepting characters. If you want to add your character, you can do so here.
For information on how to unlock characters, see Super Smash Mates Brawl/Unlock
|Character||Combo attacks||Special attacks||Final Smash||Unlockable|
|Tails6000||Punch, Punch, Kick||Homing Attack (neutral), Spin Dash (side), Spring Recover (up), Spin Charge (down)||Super Tails (Hyper Tails in overdrive equaling instant K.O.)||No|
|Fred||Jab, Book Slap||Charged Sphere (neutral), Vector Ascent (up), 6-G Slam (down), Triangle Slash (side)||E=mc2||Yes|
|Link||Punch, Punch, Multi Kick||Snowball Gun, Fire Fling, Hot Sauce Recovery, Link Tornado||Laser Barge||Yes|
|Sensei||Punch, Punch, Sweep Kick||Hot Sauce Fire, Snowball Throw, Jetpack Recovery, Jackhammer Earthquake||Invisibility||Yes|
|Explorer||Shovel Whack, Jab, Kick||Spade Throw (neutral), Rotor Frenzy (up), Snowshovel (down), Shovel Whirl (side)||Fourth Wall Manipulation||No|
|Rockhopper||Triple Charge||Snowball, Water Balloon Fling, Cannon Recover, Headbutt||Red Puffle Attack||No|
|Slendar||Paddle Whack, Paddle Thrust, Pie in the face||Ketchup Blast (neutral) , Dummy Throw (side) , Propeller Block (up) , Paddle Rider (down)||Look Out, Whack! (a fake smash ball appears in the arena to distract the opponents, three seconds later, Slendar is given a gigantic paddle ball, and because of the distraction, it gives him the player the opportunity to give the others a one-hit smackdown with the gigantic paddle, if the fake sapie ball is attacked a couple of time, it malfunctions)||No|
|Darktan||Wing Slice||Void Surge, Shadow Flight, Doom Placement||Armageddon||Yes|
|Flystar55555||Punch, Punch, Round Kick, Round Kick, Axe Kick||Fireball, Ground Smash, Fly Recover, Invisibility||Evil Mode||No|
|PogoPunk||Punch, Punch, Roundhouse Pogo Stick||Aniprojectile, Drill Pogo, Pogo-Spring Recovery, Pogo Mega Jump||Color Invert||No|
|Penghis Khan||Triple Fish Slap||Fish Throw, Mullet Whack, Fish Grapple, Fish Drill||Shark Whack!||No|
|Metalmanager||Double Punch Roundhouse Kick Combo||Pancake Launcher, Flamethrower, Invisibility||Ventusi (becomes able to fly around the opponent, on contact takes down 10% health, can use laser eyes)||No|
|Barkjon||Snowball, Kick, Uppercut Punch, Arch Kick||Skateboard Ram, Double Drumstick Hit, Puffle Attack||Music Blast||No|
|Bucket||Punch, Flipper Smash, Mop In Face||Dirty water splash, Ultra Mop spray, Flying mop stick||Super Mop||Yes|
|Speeddasher||Kung Fu, Ninja Sword, Speeddasher Rifle||Ninja Kick, Ninja High Jump, Destruction Control||Super Speed Speed||No|
|Fake Tails||Elbow Thud, Chop, Spinning Headbutt||Banana Blaster (neutral) , Ground Coconut Throw (side) , Super Jump Kick (up) , Dig N' Punch (down)||Coco-Splosion! (an activation block appears above Fake Tails, and when he punches the block from above, coconuts fall on all of his opponents' heads, the coconut turns out to be a bomb counting down from five seconds, after the countdown is finished, his opponents is sent flying and thus, the activation block disappears)||No|
|Herbert||Claw, Claw, Punch||Body Slam, Terror Roll, Snow Storm Punch, Bear Pound||Giga Herbert||No|
|Kerbpuff||Inhale, Copy Ability, Spit Out||Hammer Throw, Fighter, Fire, Tornado, Ghost, Animal||Chef Kerbpuff||No|
|Metal Knight||Sword Slash||Teleporting(down), Flying(up), Jump(left), Sword slash(right)||Mega Strike(When caught enemy player, sends player flying off screen.)||Yes|
|Pufflechu||Cloud Call, Head Ram, Lightning Kick||Lightning Summon, Small Shock, Electric Cloud||Electro-Ball||Yes|
|Willy the Penguin||Punch, Punch, Kick||Cyclone Punch, Ice Kick, Peanut Butter Throw||Avaitor Willy||No|
|Kwiksilver||Double Attack, Staff Whack, Teleport||Time Freeze, Void, Sprocket's Ninja Wrath||Time Disruption||Yes|
|Mayor McFlapp||Wing Swipe, Kick||Coathanger Whack (neutral), Corkscrew Ascent (up), Tornado Mob (down), Energy ball (side)||AiringJet (KOs an opponent if used in overdrive)||Yes|
|Director Benny||Punch, Ram||Coathanger Whack (neutral), Teleport Ascent (up), Crush (down), Energy Ball (side)||Money Laundering (Benny takes out a washing machine and traps all the players and items in it. The machine then opens up, sending opponents flying and throwing out coins for Benny to pick up.)||Yes|
|Illustrator Keith||Airbrush||Paint Balls (neutral), Paint Grapple (up), Watercolor Block (down), Paint Wave (side)||Army of Sketches||No|
|DJ X||Jab, Disc Swipe||Stereo Rumble (neutral), Sound Ascent (up), Turntable Crush (down), Disc Fling (side)||Supersonic Boom (KOs an opponent in overdrive)||Yes|
|Maddieworld||Punch, Kick, Grab||Game Controller Fling (Throwing a game controller at the opponent)||Puffle Army (An army of puffles ram into the opponent)||Yes|
|Elemento||Punch, Kick, Grab||Flame Punch, Ground Kick Fireball, Spyke , Fly (2 turns), Water Whip, Fire Demon||Hyper Heroic (KOs an opponent if used in overdrive)||Yes|
|Eclipse||Kick, Kick, Punch||Health Steal, Eclipse Cyclone, Blade Rush||PWNguin Rush||Yes|
|Austin8310||Punch, kick, pummel||Fish slap, Dittoed snowball, Knicicle Slash, Knicicle throw.||Pengolian Commando (Austin8310 leaps into air with opponet and kicks five times, slashes 4 times, and slams opponet to ground. If the opponet has more than 50% damage, it is instant death. In overdrive, it is instant death.||Yes|
|Thunder Von Storm||Punch, Kick, Kick||Heat Missile Launcher, Keysaber, Snowball Gun, Drill Punch||Deletion Nuke (Thunder plants a large bomb in the ground, and it destroys anyone standing near it, along with firing Heat Missiles before it explodes.)||Yes|
|Klutzy (inside a robotic crab-like mach)||Pinch, Pinch, Horse Kick||Energy Blast, Instant-Grab, Teleport, Dig n' Hit||Laser Rumble (Klutzy presses a hidden button which causes his mech to be five times larger than before, and then Klutzy presses another button which causes his mech to fire large, and powerful lasers which can send his opponent(s) flying)||No|
|Amigopen||Bite, Hug, Rollout||Rocket Boom(neutral), Plasma Cluster(up), Banhammer Smash(down), Waffle Throw(side)||Mechagopen (Amigopen climbs into a giant mecha and then the player can aim with the vii-mote onto an enemy to shoot them with powerful deletion rockets from a first-person view.)||No|
|Akbaboy||Punch, Kick, Jump Kick||PWNing Tackle (neutral), PWNsome Flight (up), PWNing Squash (down), PWN Beam (side)||PWNing Powers (He gets a smirk on his face and shoots gigantic PWN beams at everyone that sends them flying.)||Yes|
|Star Kirby12||Slap, Kick, Viking Helmet||Mike Sword(neutral), Jet Pack Fly(up), Skate Sharpening(down), Spiral Drill(side)||Star Kirby12 Rainbow(All four Spirits of Light used. Smashes enemies, cannot take damage, superior strategy, and really fast moves. Just don't use Jet Pack Fly in this form. TOOOOO HIGH! I BLAME GAME PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!)||No|
|Richperson||Slap, Kick, Book||Sunglass Beam(neutral), Water Jump(up), Hair Grab Beams(down), Card-Jitsu Blaster(side)||Mega Sunglass Beam(Fires an extra large beam. Once used, he turns into Flight Richperson)||No|
|Flight Richperson||Slap, Kick, Propeller||Propeller Spin(neutral), Propeller Fly(up), Top Spin(down), Tornado Blast(side)||Suit On(his battle suit comes back on, greatly damaging opponents when hit)||No|
|Rico||Slap x2, Belly Flop||Regurgitate(neutral), Regurgitate downwards(up), Regurgitate explosive(down), Regurgitate grappling hook(side)||Hot Rod(calls in the Hot Rod which speeds around everywhere)||No|
|Skipper||Slap, Harder Slap, Flipper Slashing||Shruiken Throw(neutral), Evasive Maneuvers(up), Homing Punch(down), Belly Slide(side)||Death Missiles(Blows a whistle which causes deadly missiles to fall from the sky.||No|
|Questisbak||Slap x3||Whack(neutral), Helicopter(up), Spin Kick(down), Excalibur(side)||Call Sungae(calls Sungae 1 who attacks all opponents)||Yes|
|Mectrixctic||Punch x3||Bite(neutral), Focci Transform(up), Pitchfork Teleport(down), Blizzard(side)||Mectrixctic's Army||No|
|Leonid||Headbutt, Kick, Hit||Homing Bullet(neutral), Mini Capsule(up), Minigun Fire(down), Saber Slash(side)||Mega Capsule(a giant Mini Capsule with a tank shooter)||No|
|Sniper Bot||Headbutt, Kick, Hit||Target Lock(neutral), Mini Capsule(up), Snipe Bullet(down), Saber Slash(side)||Mega Capsule(same as Leonid, only slower and stronger)||Yes|
|Ben Hun||Slap, Kick, Punch||Cheezburger(neutral), Cat Arch teleport(up), Yell CHEEZBURGER?! WHERE?!(down), Slide(side)||Mega Cheezburger||Yes|
|Plasma Bot||Headbutt, Kick, Hit||Plasma Shot(neutral), Mini Capsule(up), Plasma Bomb(down), Saber Slash(side)||Mega Capsule(same as Leonid, only faster and weaker)||Yes|
|Captain B||Smack x3||Water Beam(neutral), Water Jet(up), Water Blaster(down), Water Missle(side)||Tidal Wave(Causes a giant tidal wave that doesn't give too much damage for a final smash but can instantly push opponents off the stage)||Yes|
|General Sharpener||Continuous Handle Spinning||Pencil Shaving Shotgun(neutral), Spinning Flip(up), Ultima Smash(down), Tackle(side)||NOMERCY 1337/0 (Causes random slashing to appear on the screen, causing massive damage.)||Yes|
|Pencilsmith||Whack x3||Pencil Stab(neutral), Propel(up), Mace Ball made out of paper clips and bells(down), Missile made out of an eraser(side)||Random Items Galore!(Thousands of items start bursting out of him)||Yes|
|Wally||Headbutt x3||Coupon Slash(neutral), Fly(up), Weird Money(down), Coin Frisbee(side)||Money Cut(Same power as much as ten Bill Gate$ Assist Trophies)||Yes|
This is the list of all the bosses in both Subspace Team-Up and Classic mode.
- Master Foot
- Crazy Foot
- Darktan III
- Giant Smash & Pounder
- Giant Questixbak
- Dark Mechagopen: In Subspace Teamup, it attacks Amigopen while disguised as a Giant Ben Hun Copy. Amigopen can't take it on, but Akbaboy PWNing Tackles it just in time. Unfortunately, Akbaboy only wiped out his disguise, revealing Dark Mechagopen. Fought by Amigopen and Akbaboy.
- Giant Zone
- Metallic Giant Questixbak
- Serious Lion: The final boss; he can be fought by anyone. The deceased ancestor of Serious Cat, Serious Lion was a lion. As he was a ghost, Serious Lion could not exit the Cyberworld, so he took control of both Master Foot-using lasers to control it, and Ben Hun-using Serious Cat to hypnotize him(yet again) and turn him into "Darktan III". As he takes control of these two, he gains the trust of Questisbak, Herbert and Mectrixctic. None of them knew about him. He eventually creates the Serious Maze to make a world of his own, scattering trophies of smashers everywhere. However, his plan was wrecked by Star Kirby12, Kwiksilver, Fred 676 and Penghis Khan, because they had special brooches on that were activated by the Spirits of Light. They then rescue smashers.
Mid-Bosses are battles against other smashers.
- Explorer/Star Kirby12
- Metalmanager and Barkjon
- Dark Richperson x2
- Dark Herbert
- Dark Rico
- Dark Slendar and Dark Pogopunk
- Battle Field
- Ultimate Terminus
- Angel Island
- The Rooftop of the Plaza
- Bounce House
- Inside Volcano
- Penguin Raceway
- The Viimote *Tippable*
- Darktonian Realm (unlocked after beating the SubSpace Team-Up)
- Explorer's Igloo
- Iceberg *Tippable*
- The Simpenguins's house
- Antarctic Express
- Humana Cathedral
- Exploration Island
- Penghis Khan's Palace (unlocked when Penghis Khan joins your party in the Subspace Team-Up)
- Darktan's Throne Room (unlockable)
- Tails' Igloo
- Gadget Room
- Rockhopper Island
- Space Colony Aircraft
- Ditto Factory
- Coffee Shop
- Pizza Parlor
- Amigopen's Paradise (unlocked when Amigopen joins your party in the SubSpace Team-Up)
- The Sunset Cage
- Bureau of Fiction Facility (unlocked after Tails joins your party in the Subspace Team-Up)
- Super Penguins HQ (unlocked after elemento gives you a code card (in penguin)
- Explorer's prank mobile
- Slimy Sewer (unlocked after you play 250 Vs. Matches)
- Elevator Room (unlocked after you unlocked three characters)
- Snowville Shore
- Fred's Chateau (unlocked after fighting as Fred in 3 vs matches or when Fred joins your party in the Subspace Team-Up)
- Willy's Airplane (Unlocked when Willy joins your party in the SubSpace Team-Up)
- New Forest (Unlocked after Metalmanager and Barkjon join your party in the Subspace Team-Up)
- The Battle Pathway
- Star Kirby12's igloo
- Old Temple
- Halberd Database
- Inside of a computer with a virus (unlocked after playing on a custom stage)
- A large couch *Pillow Bounce, saves smasher from flying offscreen*
- Delfinopolis (unlocked after you use Peppy's Helper Trophy)
- The Digital Domain (unlocked after you use Peppy's Helper Trophy in the Delfinopolis stage 5 times)
- Cat Arch
- Grass Land
- Waste Sands(unlocked after Leonid joins your party in the SubSpace Team-Up)
- South Ocean(unlocked after clearing classic mode with Leonid)
- Glacier Land(unlocked after unlocking Sniper Bot)
- Iron Fortress(unlocked after defeating Serious Lion with a Minirobot)
- 63 Building Rooftop
- Tobot Garage
- Questisbak's Realm(unlocked after unlocking Questisbak)
- A large desk
- A large room
- A large bed
- Snow's house (Unlocked after you beat Snow's mission)
More stages coming soon!
He is a hero and a fighter. He will do anything for his friends. And beat the daylights out of anyone in his way!
- Yellow Color, Mining Helmet, Black Hoodie, Black Sneakers
- Black Color, Yellow Hard Hat, White Hoodie, Blue Sneakers
- Ninja Outfit
- Alternate Fake Tails Outfit
- Left/Right: Horse Kick
- Up: Upper-Cut
- Down: Sweep Kick
- Dash Attack: Spindash
- Pummel: headbutts them
- forward:kicks them like a football
- backward: does a couple flips and slams them to the ground
- up: throws them and kicks upward
- down: spindashes on them
Detailed special attacks
- Homing Attack: he homes in on an enemy to attacks or to recover
- Spin Dash: he zooms around in his famous spindash ball can cause a LOT of air rave combos
- Spring jump: a spring pops up under him and he skyrockets upwards, if in the air the spring inflicts damag oprevents him from using special attacks
- spin charge: charges a spindash to attack his foes
- Left/Right: Wind-Up Punch
- Up: Spin Jump
- Down: Spread Spin Dash
- Still: Mid-Air Spin Dash
- Forward: Emerald Dive
- Backward: Back Kick
- Up: spin kick
- Down: Drop Kick
- Angel Island (as a challenger)
- Tail's Igloo (as a team mate)
- Sunset cage (as a challenger alongside Eclipse)
- Ayetropolis (as a team-mate)
- Side: does a figure 8 peel-out in place saying "You're too slow!"
- Up:does a flip and stands with hands crossed
- Down:Says "C'mon step it up!" while break-dancing
- Special taunt, after rapid taunt press down: does his original victory pose when he clears a level in one of his early games
He spinballs onto the screen and waves
- Breakdances and says "Hey we should do this again sometime!
- Says "Too easy piece of cake!" while holding a destruction Gem
- Tails dashes left and right then stops and waves saying "Tails is the name Speed is my game)
He is a pranker, and a paddle ball player, apparently he's a fighter now, he uses some of his tools for pranking.
- Wears his regular clothes.
- Wears a biker outit with a diamond-infested belt and a ringed trouser.
- Looks like this.
- Wears his FlyWish's Army uniform.
- Wears Xlendar's superhero costume.
- Side: Paddle thrust. (4% damage)
- Up: Throws a stuffed dummy upwards which disappears into the air. (8% damage)
- Down: Leg sweep. (7% damage)
- Running Attack: Flying headbutt. (11% damage)
- Side: Paddle whack. (7-17% damage)
- Up: Water balloon juggle. (8-21% damage)
- Down: Jumps back and forth and lands on his foot roughly, creating a wave effect. (12-23% damage)
- Neutral: 720° spinning kick. (10% damage)
- Forward: Fishing rod smack. (9% damage)
- Backward: Swings paddle backwards. (10% damage)
- Up: Squirts a bottle of mayonnaise. (7% damage)
- Down: Blasts a horn downwards, releasing musical notes. (3% damage for each musical notes)
Detailed Special Moves
- Neutral: Ketchup Blast (he squirts a bottle of ketchup directly at his opponent, chargeable, 5-15% damage)
- Side: Dummy Throw (Slendar creates a clone and throws it forward a great distance, if the thrown clone connects with an opponent, the clone will kick towards Slendar)
- Up: Propeller Block (he grabs a block with a propeller on it, giving him the ability to fly for a limited time, he can perform aerial attacks as well in this form)
- Down: Paddle Rider (Slendar jumps out and then the paddle mobile appears below him, while he rides on the paddle mobile, it can be controlled like a vehicle, 14% damage)
- Pummel: Paddle whack.
- Upward Throw: He throws his opponent upwards and blast them with a squirt of a mustard bottle.
- Frontward Throw: He throws a pie at the opponent's face.
- Backward Throw: He puts down his opponent and punts them like a soccer ball.
- Downward Throw: He puts his opponent down below him and "drills" on them.
- Snowville Shore (as a challenger)
- The Rooftop of the Plaza (as a team-mate)
- The Elevator Room (as a team-mate)
- Ledge attack: Rolls and gives a quick slash.
- Entrance: Slendar crashes the paddle mobile into the ground and jumps out of it.
- Revival platform: A floating paddle.
- Side: He threatens to throw a cream pie at his opponent, while giggling sneakily.
- Up: Plays with his paddle ball for three seconds.
- Down: He stabs the ground with his paddle while looking down, then he pulls the paddle off the ground.
- Special: He throws his paddle behind him and he kicks it back to his flipper.
- He sits on the paddle mobile, doing a yoda pose, saying "May the best pranker wins.".
- He says "Hello, this is victoty pose #2, may I help you?" while talking to a banana phone.
- Plays multiple paddle balls with his beak, and both of his flippers and feet, exclaiming "I am the Master of Paddles!".
He's strange, he's funny and he wants to fight!
- Regular attire
- A green karate gi with red belt
- Super Fake Tails
- Prehistoric look
- Same colors as Tails6000
- Side: Elbow thud. (5% damage)
- Up: Headbutt. (7% damage)
- Down: Crouching chop. (5% damage)
- Running Attack: Multiple spinning kicks. (12% damage)
- Side: Boxing punch. (6-13% damage)
- Up: Jumps upward and spins around in a circle. (6-15% damage)
- Down: Spinning punch. (7-13% damage)
- Neutral: Opens mouth and bites. (6% damage)
- Forward: Side chop. (7% damage)
- Backward: Turns backwards and pecks. (6% damage)
- Up: Mid-air uppercut. (10% damage)
- Down: Cannonball splash. (8-14% (depending on how long he stays in the air) damage)
Detailed Special Attacks
- Neutral: Banana Blaster (it acts like a ray gun albeit slower, 10% damage)
- Side: Coconut Throw (Fake Tails plucks up a giant coconut from the ground and throws it at his opponent, 16% damage)
- Up: Super Jump Kick (Fake Tails does a crescent kick strong enough for him to recover, 7-15% damage)
- Down: Dig N' Punch (Fake Tails digs on the ground and gives one of his opponents an uppercut, if performed in mid-air, he simply goes into the ground and performs the said move, 9% damage)
- Pummel: Headbutt.
- Front Throw: Fake Tails lifts his opponent and throws them on the ground.
- Back Throw: Like Kirby's back throw.
- Up Throw: He gives his opponent an uppercut to the chin.
- Down Throw: He gives his opponent a body slam.
- Slimy Sewer (as a challenger)
- Coffee Shop (as a team-mate)
- Bounce House (as a team-mate)
- Ledge attack: Fake Tails swings himself over the ledge while performing a headbutt.
- Entrance: A giant coconut falls down onto the stage, then Fake Tails breaks out of it.
- Revival platform: A platform made entirely of small coconuts.
- Side: Chews on a coconut.
- Up: Poses a gun gesture with both of his flippers, saying "Ride 'em, cowboy!".
- Down: He tries to do Tails6000's down taunt, but he fails doing it so by landing his head on the ground.
- Special: Fake Tails does a handstand pose and walks on his flippers back and forth, saying "I bet you can't do this!".
- Looks around while rolling on a ball.
- Spins around and does the sign of peace, saying "Top that, corn dogs!".
- Makes funny faces.
He is a hero ,a fighter,a frend and a father. He will do anything for his friends. And beat the daylights out of anyone in his way!
- red Color, Mining Helmet,battle tunic , samuri boots
- Black Color, party Hat, battle tunic,
- Ninja Outfit
- Alternate: uniform torn up
Left/Right: flame punch Up: water whip Down: spyke Taunts
- Side: when on fire "fell the burn!"
- Up: with hands crossed "dond meke me rost you"
- wins the fight and Says "strike"
She can pack quite a kick and do anything to protect her family.
- Alternate (normal outfit)
- Maddieworld X costume
- Purple color, brown hair, blue jacket
- Orange color, Light blonde hair,purple jacket
- Ninja outfit, with normal hair
- Left/Right:Spit, causes 2% damage
- Down:Juggles apponent with feet, causes 12% damage
- Up:Kicks apponent while backflipping, causes 20% damage
- Down:folds arms, says "Is that all?"
- Left/Right:Does small dance.
- Up:Puts hands on hips and looks around, then shrugs.
He's a mercenary/bounty hunter guy, but fairly friendly. Don't underestimate him.
- No bandanna, blue.
- Ninja Assassian: Black bandanna, black color, black snowball gun.
- Red Warrior: Red Ninja belt, red bandanna, fire sword instead of Knicicle.
- Down: Knicicle Stab=10% damage
- Up: Snowball Gun Blast=3 damage per each bullet, fires like machine gun.
- Side: Fish Smack=5-30%, depends on how long you hold it.
- Normal: Pengolian Whip=Leaps up into the air with opponet, kicks flying. 15 damage.
- Side: Fish Smash: 10 damage.
- Normal: Ninja Punch: 7 damage.
- Up: Hawk Jump: leaps high up into the air, damaging opponets.
- Down: Strong Kick: 8 damage.
- Still: Mid-Air Fish Smack
- Foward: Forward Kick
- Backward: Backward Kick
- Up: Upward Punch
- Down: Downwards Kick
Drives into battlefield, then kicks Golf cart off the edge.
- Down: Folds arms and shoves gun into ground.
- Up: "Fool! You underestimate me!"
- Left/Right: Waves fish over head and smashes into the ground.
He is Herbert's best friend and he wants to destroy anyone blocking his way out, and watch out for his mach that he is riding on.
- Klutzy's mach's color is white and purple.
- Klutzy's mach's color is white and orange.
- Klutzy's mach's color is white and dark green.
- Klutzy's mach's color is black and brown.
- Klutzy's mach is textured like Klutzy's shell.
- Side: Punch. (5% damage)
- Up: Upward pinch. (3% damage)
- Down: Split kick. (3% damage)
- Running Attack: Shoulder bash. (13% damage)
- Side: Double pinch. (7-15% damage)
- Up: Upward clap. (12-22% damage)
- Down: Spinning punch. (10-17% damage)
- Neutral: Pinches on both sides. (8% damage)
- Forward: Rolling punch. (7% damage)
- Backward: Smacks opponent onto the ground with claws. (6% and 13% (while hitting the ground) damage)
- Up: Upward kick. (5% damage)
- Down: Downward pinch. (8% damage)
Detailed Special Attacks
- Neutral: Energy Blast (Klutzy's mech charges up and fires a green laser beam out, 7-16% damage)
- Side: Instant Grab (Klutzy's mech dashes forward and grabs the opponent, while having the possibility to throw them at any direction, each throw causes 10% damage)
- Up: Teleport (it works like Pikachu's Quick Attack)
- Down: Dig n' Hit (Klutzy's mech digs onto the ground and gives his opponent a double upward clapping attack, and then it digs out of the ground, 12% damage)
- Pummel: Klutzy's mech simply crushes the opponent with it's claws.
- Front Throw: Klutzy's mech throws the opponent in front and slams them on the ground.
- Back Throw: Klutzy's mech swings the opponent backwards like a baseball bat.
- Up Throw: Klutzy's mech simply swings the opponents upward.
- Down Throw: Klutzy's mech puts down the opponent below and stomps on them a few times.
- Iceberg (as a challenger)
- Penguin Raceway (as a team-mate)
- Rockhopper Island (as a team-mate)
- Ledge attack: Klutzy's mech does a handstand kick directly after climbing.
- Entrance: Klutzy digs out of the ground with his mach.
- Revival platform: A balloon crab.
- Side: Klutzy threatens to pinch.
- Up: Klutzy's machine does a backflip.
- Down: Klutzy uses his machine to grab a rock from the ground and throws it away behind.
- Special: Klutzy's machine kicks a sand sideways randomly.
- Klutzy's mach holds a crate that says "Me>>You", while laughing in a position of winner.
- Klutzy jumps out of the mach and starts dancing.
- Klutzy's mach wears a finger foam that says "I'm number #1!".
He is a penguin who has the life of an idiot and a love for waffles.
- Default Amigopen
- Snow Suit Amigopen (Banhammer is replaced by Cyro-Sword)
- Magma Suit Amigopen (Banhammer has lava on the handle)
- Japanese Amigopen (Banhammer is replaced by a katana)
Detailed Special Attacks
- Neutral: Rocket Boom - Amigopen grabs out his Mighty Rifle (M.R) and shoots an enemy with a small, but explosive rocket that cause 15% damage.
- Side: Waffle Throw - Amigopen throws a waffle with maple syrup at an opponent that causes 12% damage.
- Up: Plasma Cluster - Amigopen shoots out a large plasma cluster out of his M.R, causing 8% damage for whoever jumps in it.
- Down: Banhammer Smash - Amigopen smashes the ground with a weaker version of the Banhammer item, causing 14% damage if direct hit. If the opponent/s get hit in the area around Amigopen, it causes 7% damage.
- Amigopen's Paradise (as a challenger)
- Inside of a computer with a virus (as a team-mate)
- Cybervoid (as a team-mate)
- Ledge attack: Jumps in the air and tries to bite
- Entrance: Amigopen is seen driving Mechagotank and jumps out before the tank explodes.
- Revival platform: A floating Yukkuri Amigopen
- Side: Amigopen says "Oh hi, I deleted your brother!" while holding a deletion missile, with his angry voice.
- Up: Amigopen happily waves his arms to the current song playing.
- Down: Amigopen sleeps while lying on the floor.
- Special: Amigopen slowly floats and eats a waffle happily.
- Amigopen says "Finally, its over..." and sleeps on the floor.
- Amigopen jumps onto a tank and drives away.
- Amigopen eats a waffle happily.
He is a well-known villain in Club Penguin Island. And also, don't forget that he is Klutzy's best friend as well. In this brawl, he's a powerhouse.
- White fur.
- Black fur.
- Resembles as Herbert P. Bear Xquire.
- Resembles as Herbert Horror, but lacking any wings.
- Green fur.
- Wears a chef hat, with a pizza apron.
- Side: Punch. (5% damage)
- Up: Headbutt. (3% damage)
- Down: Sweep kick. (3% damage)
- Running Attack: Elbow thrust. (13% damage)
- Side: Double claw slash. (7-15% damage)
- Up: Arm raise. (12-22% damage)
- Down: Tornado kick. (10-17% damage)
- Neutral: Knee attack. (8% damage)
- Forward: Claw slash. (7% damage)
- Backward: Single dropkick. (6% and 13% (while hitting the ground) damage)
- Up: Uppercut. (5% damage)
- Down: Rolling claw slash. (8% damage)
Detailed Special Attacks
- Neutral: Body Slam (Herbert grabs the opponent and gives them a body slam, 10% damage)
- Side: Terror Roll (Herbert rolls into a ball, and he dashes into anyone in his way)
- Up: Snow Storm Punch (It works like the Super Jump Punch, but instead of coins, snowflakes appears)
- Down: Bear Pound (Herbert smashes straight downward into the ground, and releases a snowflake on either side, stunning enemies. If used on the ground, Herbert will jump forward before dropping down)
- Pummel: Claw slash.
- Front Throw: Thrusts his head behind, then does a headbutt.
- Back Throw: Does the Flying Slam.
- Up Throw: Performs a double claw slash upwards.
- Down Throw: Grabs the opponent by the ankle and slams them on the ground back and forth.
- The Rooftop of the Plaza (as a challenger)
- Pizza Parlor (as a team-mate)
- Coffee Factory (as a team-mate)
- Ledge attack: Herbert does a claw slash after climbing.
- Entrance: Herbert emerges from a wall of snow.
- Revival platform: A snowy platform.
- Side: Cracks knuckles.
- Up: Looks upwards and laughs evilly.
- Down: Folds his arms, looks at the fourth wall, and says "Silly penguins!".
- Special: Herbert does the "muscleman" pose.
- Herbert laughes at the losing opponents in a offending way.
- Pounds his chest, while roaring loudly into the ceiling.
- Pounds his fist onto the screen, saying "I'm the real Esquire!".
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Ultra Form(with jet pack, skates and mike sword(those are critical in the game)
- Side: Kick. (5-9% damage)
- Up: Viking Headbutt(11-15% damage)
- Down: Skating blades(14-15% damage)
- Running attack: Tackle(10-13% damage)
- Side: Triple Kick (17-26% damage)
- Up: Viking Helmet + Flipper Slapping (18-27% damage)
- Down: Speedy Kicking (3% damage per hit, 15-27% total)
- Neutral: Spiral (7% damage)
- Forward: Power Spike (8% damage)
- Backward: Jet Pack Gas (7% damage)
- Up: Uppercut (14% damage)
- Down: Slam Down(14% damage)
Detailed Special Attacks
- Neutral: Mike Sword: Mike turns into a strong blade (18% damage)
- Side: Helmet Toss: He takes his helmet off and throws it like a boomerang (9% damage)
- Up: Jet Pack Fly: Flies up with the jetpack.(5% damage if opponent hits fire, 10% damage if opponent hits Star)
- Down: Skate Sharpening: Sharpens skates which makes ice sprinkle on the floor, which opponents can trip on. Also opponents under him will take damage because of the skates.(7% damage if opponent gets hit by skates)
- Pummel: Helmet Stab (1% damage)
- Front Throw: Tackle (7% damage)
- Back Throw: Kick (6% damage)
- Up Throw: Give Jet Pack (10% damage)
- Down Throw: Slam Dunk (6% damage)
- Star Kirby12's igloo(as a challenger)
- S.P.P.P.(as a teammate)
- The Battle Pathway(as a teammate)
- Old Temple(as a challenger alongside Richperson)
- Spins and jumps up.
- The Spirits of Light appear.
- Flies up and comes down.
- Up: Flies up and back down.
- Side: Spins like he's about to do a Spiral Drill, but doesn't.
- Down:(S.P.P.P. only) A Chat Box comes out with Gary the Gadget Guy(Omega when asking about Tails or Eclipse) who explains about whatever enemy he's fighting.
- Ledge Attack: Does a Ninja Chop at the enemy after climbing up.
- Entrance: Jetpacks in.
- Gun Bullet
- Home Run Bat
- Super Scope
- Ray Gun
- Rocket Launcher
- Bowling Bomb
- Freeze Ray Gun
- Fire Weed
- Cracker Launcher
- Helper Trophy (See below)
- Smash Ball
- Metal Parts
- Snow Globe
- Puffle Bell
- Jet Pack
- Pengy Ball
- Beam Sword
- Ditto Snowball
- Snowball Gun
- Golden Banhammer
Helper Trophies are a special kind of item that summons something onto the battlefield and usually hinders the user's opponents. The thing summoned onto the field is always random.
|Character||Effects||Rarity (scale of 1-10)|
|Brown51brown||When summoned, Brown calls his siblings onto the field and then spins arond, forming a mini-tornado. He then flies around and causes 10% damage to anyone he touches. Meanwhile, his siblings fight the opponents with basic combat moves, but if they take too much damage, they faint and disappear. After a while, Brown stops spinning and runs off.||5|
|Xlendar||When summoned, Xlendar flies above the battlefield and lands down on the ground. He then summons three large rock pillars, raising them from the ground and sending the nearby opponents flying (depending on the damage done to them) with 20% damage, after the rock pillars disappear, Xlendar flies away while doing a glide punch that totals 28% damage.||7|
|E-114||When summoned, E-114 will pick up his hoverboard and fly around the screen, causing 20% damage to all who touch him. Occasionally, he will drop an audio track for more background music.||4|
|Bill Gate$||When $ummoned, Bill will throw money everywhere, di$tracting all opponent$. After a while, a computer viru$ come$ out of Gate$' computer and cau$e$ 40% damage to tho$e who touch it.||6|
|Blizzard||When summoned, Blizzard goes to one random opponent and freezes that opponent. After that, he brings out his ninja sword and slashes it everywhere, causing 35% damage to all who get hit by it, and 45% to the frozen opponent should he/she get hit by it. Being frozen also causes 5% damage at a time.||7|
|Jitsu/Gladuisi||When summoned, Jitsu will continue over to an opponent, freeze them, then jump on their head, causing 50% damage. She will then disappear. Also, if you have her summoned and you use Metalmanager's final smash, she will become Gladuisi and can burn the opponent on contact, taking down 100% (0_0) every time she makes contact.||9|
|Doctor Aye-Que||When summoned, he will ride in his IQ pod, and he will bring out his wrecking ball and try to wreck the smashers. Attacks will deal 40% damage, but staminical smashers like Fred or Richperson can easily avoid it, speedy smashers like Speeddasher and Kwiksilver can jump onto it, and powerful smashers like Herbert or Pencilsmith can smash the wrecking ball. Rarely, he comes in his Fire Pod and shoots fireballs that inflict 70%. Water smashers like Captain B and Rockhopper can use water attacks to extinguish the fireballs.||6 for wrecking ball, 7 for Fireballs|
|Yukkuri Amigopen||When summoned, Yukkuri Amigopen covers up the screen, distracting the player and says "それをゆっくりと食べる！" ("Eat it Easy!"). He waits there for at least 10 seconds and leaves the screen.||1|
|A Fat Penguin||When summoned, the fat penguin will jump into the air and will squish anyone who comes underneath him.||3|
|The Ice Finder||When summoned, he will... STRIKE||5|
|A Bean Human||When summoned, the Bean Human will not know what to do, and thus will walk away. Absolutely useless.||1|
|Epic Sax Guy||When summoned, the Epic Sax Guy will play the usual epic song he plays, causing notes to appear out of the sax. If anyone gets hit by these notes, they will gain 20% damage.||4|
|Duck||When summoned, a Duck will run into enemies or fly into their faces.||3|
|Swiss Ninja Hochstadt||When summoned, Swiss Ninja talks and screams, and the only thing he's useful for is freaking players out, for example: "Explorer... Willy... you'll be crying home to mama!"||2|
|Tobot Titan||When summoned, Titan uses his Typhoon Spin, blowing away opponents. The time it's used can be controlled by pressing the down taunt button to not use it for a while, and up taunt to start it.||9|
|Tobot Tritan||When summoned, Tritan opens up a force field in which once in, never out until it disappears. Using the neutral Special Move can use the Super Punch, causing 60%. For the up one, the Super Jump, causing 68%. For the down one, Super Spider Gun (see here for information on it) that causes 45%, and slows down opponents. Eventually Tritan performs the Super Combo, a move that quickly grabs any opponents, Minirobots, and even other Helper Trophies, and then backflips, landing stuff grabbed first into the ground, causing 250%(0_0) damage, and removing the force field at the same time, sending opponents flying. The force field can be removed earlier if Tritan attacks the Shielding Armor. It is also harder to try to get the Acnii's Attack CD, as using the side special move can make Tritan use the Super Dodge, avoiding pretty much everything.||10|
|Peppy the Puffle||When summoned, Peppy uses his Peppy-mobile to run over all near opponents, causing great damage. He returns to his normal puffle state when someone hits his car.||5|
|Mister Bean||When summoned, Mister Bean will do a dance that is pretty powerful, and can knock players out. Rarely, Mister Lobaloba will appear and do a stronger dance.||3-7|
|Adam the Bomb||When summoned, Adam would throw bombs around the stage, they can be used as weapons before they start exploding, they deal 8% damage for each use, once all the bombs he supplied have disappeared, he flies to the top of the screen and drops the Giga Bomb, at first, it looks small, but it eventually grows much bigger, to the point where it would cause a huge explosion, dealing 100% damage.||8|
|Fooly8||When summoned, he appears flying from the top of the screen with his trusty slingshot and Fuzzle on his side. Then, he starts flinging rocks, fruitcake, puffles, pies, o'berries, turkey and eggs to an opponent for 30 seconds. Each hit gets 5% damage. Be warned that he might hit you in an attempt to hit an opponent. Then he Turbo-Bossts out. If someone touches the flame of the TBJP, he gets 13% damage.||7|
|Wezzeti||When summoned, Wezzeti pops in from the main platform in a level and starts yelling stuff about no resetting.||1|
Metal Parts are the same as helper trophies, only they summon Minirobots instead of puffles or penguins. Metal Parts appear more commonly.
|Gunner Bot||When summoned, a Gunner Bot will fire three waves with one strong, homing bullet in each.|
|Cannon Bot||When summoned, a Cannon Bot will do the same as the Gunner Bot, only it will shoot at a 45 degree angle, hitting targets above.|
|Blocker Bot||When summoned, a Blocker Bot will block enemy attacks.|
|Copter Bot||When summoned, a Copter Bot will hover in front of opponents and fire a small, weaker bullet than the ones from the Gunner and Cannon Bots, but it can shoot five times.|
|Freezer Bot||When summoned, a Freezer Bot will fire two waves with a freezing shot, freezing any hit opponents.|
|Mini-Mine||When summoned, a Mini-Mine acts as a mine, and will cause a deadly explosion if enemies come in contact.|
|Dropper Bot||When summoned, a Dropper Bot will drop weak bombs eight times.|
|Flame Bot||When summoned, a Flame Bot will fire a wave of fire. It can be extinguished.|
|Warrior Bot||When summoned, a Warrior Bot will slash at opponents.|
If you have a Tiny Defense game, please add more!
Trophies, not to be confused with Helper Trophies, are cosmetic trophies unlocked by players. There are trophies for most characters, items, final moves and more in the game.
|Name||Description||How to obtain|
|Dark Mechagopen||Dark Mechagopen is a clone of the original Mechagopen made for the Subspace army. Amigopen, obviously, disapproves of this piece of metal.||Defeat Dark Mechagopen.|
|Mechagopen||Amigopen's Final Smash. He jumps off the screen and is instantly in his Mechagopen. He shoots from the background with 8 deletion rockets that cause high damage. The laser that is supposedly the 9th deletion rocket is much more powerful. There is only limited time so its best to spam them all.|
|Mega Sunglass Beam||A big and strong version of the original Sunglass Beam. The reaction after this move is so great, Person's suit breaks off.||Completing All-Star Mode with Richperson.|
|Serious Lion||Serious Lion was the deceased ancestor of the infamous Serious Cat. He came back as a half lion half penguin ghost form, and plotted to destroy the world and create a world of his own.||Defeat Serious Lion.|
|Star Kirby12 Rainbow||Star redeemed this form a long time ago. He then lost it, but regained it with the help of the Spirits of Light.||Completing All-Star Mode with Star Kirby12.|
Several songs appear in the game, including theme songs and such. CDs are collectible items that unlock various music. Most original versions of songs usually have remixed counterparts
Super Smash Mates Brawl
|Card Jitsu Battle Song||No|
|Card-Jitsu Fire Battle Song||Yes|
|Card-Jitsu Water Dojo Song||Yes|
Star Kirby12 Series
|Star Kirby12's Theme(Train 999 Remix)||No|
|Super Star 64 Jet Pack Theme||Yes|
|Explorer 767's Theme (Float Islands Remix)||No|
|Fred 676's Theme (Float Islands Remix)||Yes|
|Amigopen's Battle Theme (Phantom Ensemble Rock Remix)||Yes|
|Amigopen's Mechagopen Song (Marisa Stole the Precious Thing Rock/Metal Remix)||Yes|
|Tails6000's Theme (His World Original)||No|
|Tails6000's Theme (His World Remix)||Yes|
Tiny Defense Series
|Tiny Defense Main Page||No|
|Mission Stage(Tiny Defense)||Yes|
|Duck Life Race||No|
|Duck Life Race (Remixed)||Yes|
|Tobot Main Theme||No|
|The Fall of Titan||Yes|
Leonid in the SubSpace Team-Up. (Don't mind the stuff at the top, we'll fix it...eventually...)
Boxart for NC
- Despite Star Kirby12 having a major part in the Subspace Team-Up, he is not on the current boxart.
- Ironically, Kerbpuff has the most minor part in the Subspace Team-Up and is on the current boxart.
- Amigopen is the only super heavyweight character who is a penguin. The other super heavyweight characters include Herbert and Captain B.
- He is also the last opponent who is fought alone in All-Star mode.
- Questisbak, Herbert, and Mectrixctic hate the SubSpace Team-Up.