From Club Penguin Fanon Wiki
|“||We need some valiant souls to carry on this important task of finding the greatest invention of all time.||”|
- You're going to need protection. And I think I'm the guy for that and I'll happily protect you... for a small fee. You have the choice of going through uncharted area at an high risk or taking me along. --Johnathan Wolfhunter
- The team will also need transport as well. I believe that I am the most competent person in that matter. I own three airlines and I have an extensive collection of nine jet aircraft, a Snowing 767-400ER, a Snowing 737-800, two Learjets, four helicopters and an Airhail A330-300 aircraft. I also have an extensive collection of mobile tracking devices and microchips as well. I also design many aircraft and I love diplomacy and negotiating.
Sincerely, Sancho Monte Captio
- Or we can drive. Or ski. C'mon, it'll be a laugh.--Johnathan Wolfhunter
- And the team needs somebody who ACTUALLY HAS EXPERIENCE with this type of stuff. (Then again, Johnathan has quite a bit, but still.) --Austin Devecter
- I believe Explorer has some, but he didn't respond yet. --Icmer
- I accept the challenge. Speeddasher
- Swiss Ninja will come. He will also bring a troop of RDA Clone Troopers with him too. He's only in this for the Glory and Fame. Why else would this egotistical maniac want to join anyways? (besides the fact taht his friend, Austin is going too)
- Request accepted, I will bring Raven and Sonic Xtreme with me! --Papa Flywish Speak to the Supreme Ruler of Liguria here!
- Pop Cat has signed up and is preparing WHY IS ANIME MY NEW THING!?! Please leave a mesage after the beep
- Andrew will come along, ready to hack and crack into the supacomputas. --andrew<staff />international sysadmin day is here 22:30, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- Frostborough is currently undergoing reconstruction from the War. I've left Lasaralyn and Will Whitefoot in charge. Lasaralyn is still mad at me for leaving her in Club Penguin while I traveled through the Trans-Antarctic Mountains. I will come! Hopefully we pass through the fair land of Cel-Adroth, but I doubt we shall be allowed to pass through it. My apologies for not responding quicker, I simply never checked the mail.
- I think this trip needs treats. And somebody could swap a brownie for the fruits. --If you need my owner, he will be in his office. Brownie