About the war
- Probably because we have closer ties to Ed Island than Snowiny, and since you're in a civil war and such... WannaTalk? 13:55, 30 November 2013 (UTC)
How does the Shopper countryside look?
- Barren with short grass on the interior, more trees and vegetation near the coast, except on the northern mainland. -- Bro Talk to me! 22:01, 2 May 2016 (UTC)
does Shops ever even have elections? also can Penstubal get involved in mainland politics pls <3 he wants to run for President only to lose carrying less than 10% of the vote --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 17:43, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
- Read the infobox. It says that the Common Legislature must have a vote of non-confidence against the president to trigger an election. Basically an election will be called when lavender done goofs up. -- Bro Talk to me! 18:03, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
tbh: it's a good thing you edited the infobox and ambox already, because now that the page is over 100k bytes you won't be able to edit those again unless you temporarily remove stuff to make the page less than 100k bytes, and you'll have to edit everything else by section now. Thank you random bug that's been around for like two years! CKSysop 04:20, 9 October 2018 (UTC)
Going through the Special:UnusedFiles, and I found this -
I went over to the "Military" section to put this in, when I saw there are lots of subdivisions, and this matches none of this.
- He looks like an earlier design of this guy. --Chill57181 (Talk - Contributions - My Articles) 01:32, 24 December 2018 (UTC)
- Some files are unused for a reason, since a lot of users create images that they later go back on and declare non-canon to their own works. This is most likely an example of that. --Mario Rk 01:37, 24 December 2018 (UTC)