Idea: Swiss was trained by a Serth Master who parodies Darth Maul and Darth Plagais (read wookieepedia for more). This master is a survivor of the Khanzem War, and plans on restoring the ancient Rule of Two (read wookieepedia) which was forgotten by the sith, so he takes on swiss as his apprentice.
- He should parody maul in the fact that he has a double-sided lightsaber that he used in battle in the khanzem war. He could also have his original lightsaber that he gives to swiss so swiss can "do his bidding" (read below).
- He would parody plagias (idk if that's how it's spelled, but he's palpatine's master) with the storyline. He is killed in his sleep by his apprentice after teaching the apprentice everything he knew (idot :P).
- The "Rule of Two" basically states that there can only be two sith- a master and an apprentice. To accomplish this, he finds out where other sith are and has swiss hunt them down and kill them (then bring back their lightsabers). Swiss happens to learn a bit of battle techniques from each of them. After swiss kills his master he abolishes the Rule of Two though anyways :P
- Any questions? WannaTalk? 06:19, 5 July 2013 (UTC)
Rule of More Than Two
"After Swiss Ninja punished many of their numbers"
- But that is what the rule of two is supposed to be, is it not...? -- Wikipenguino (talk | contribs | articles) memes 07:44, 12 June 2017 (UTC)