Talk:The Great Yowien War
We're changing the future up a bit, but we'll give some aid compensation and Sanders Island to Polaris. Trust me, you dont want Yow anyways.
Swiss, may I be part of this story? As an NRR agent? Just tell me about in on my talk page... I don't have much Internet access anymore...--Bloodshed 02:59, 6 May 2013 (UTC)
No. This is in-universe political. Hussein suffered the same way when his country fell. We have the right to kill off characters of users that are banned off. He has lost his privelages.
It was either death by hanging or death by firing squad; probably with deletion guns. But hanging was chosen.
- SN, you are wrong. All this will do is incite Feey. Besides, I say you have no right to kill Feey. Maverick will shelter him like they did with Marcis of Finnipines. There's a reason he won't give you peace! --† TurtleShroom™! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) "SHOULDER MASSAGE OF DEATH" † † Does insurance cover a missile induced earthquake?! ___ ―――――――</big> 12:33, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
- Swiss and I were discussing the firing squad but we settled that hanging is the most bloodless public spectacle. I was suggesting we should've just killed him the Bin Laden way; in his castle when it was invaded, then dumped him into the sea. -- Bro Talk to me! 14:04, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
I'd rather not delete this whole thing. I was thinking that Feey and Kaylin were paid (or computer generated) stand-ins. The real Feey would he in hiding in East Pengolia, where he's eventually subdued by the EPF, tried at an international court, then agreed to be put in Maverick forevermore. -- Bro Talk to me! 14:07, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hey that last idea was actually really good. :P -- Snowstormer It's my life! 14:14, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
I just realized, a lot of the "warfare" doesn't make much sense. I mean how can you have 45,000 tanks just ready to invade someplace... that's a LOT of tanks. And the SIA drones have a kind of unicorn-y (mythical, unreal) feel to them too. Just pointing that out... Don't have to change it if you don't want to. Cp kid Wanna Talk? 03:08, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- There were ships surrounding the Yowien Sea for a reason; they were ready to invade, and all of them were packed to the brim with tanks. Also, technology in Antarctica is far more advanced than in the real world; See Race to Mars and The Last Stand to see what I mean. -- Bro Talk to me! 03:10, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
Well ok about the advanced tech. But still, if all technology was vso advanced than the drones wouldn't have such an astronomical amount of strength (blowing 5 tanks away at once), because other technology would be updated too right? Cp kid Wanna Talk? 03:13, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- They were fighting sanctioned, soviet-era communists. I'm pretty sure their technology wouldn't be too updated. -- Bro Talk to me! 03:15, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
Reorganize the Infobox
can we reorganize the infobox so it looks like most of these today "conflict infoboxes" (like, they have flags in the infoboxes for each combatant, general etc, like here or here. We should also add the minor forces from the Allies article in the Great Yowien War section.