| The Ed is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
August 4, 1992|
|Occupation||Meme Machine operator, EPF Agent|
|Known for||Being chosen by the Meme Machine|
to listen to The Ed's theme!
|“||What the shenanigans is going on?!||”|
The Ed (1989- ) is a blue adelie penguin living on Chill Island. Despite his full name being The Ed, the "the" is silent. He was specifically chosen to operate the island's Meme Machine, producing meme energy to be used for many purposes around the island.
Ed occasionally gets into shenanigans across Antarctica, usually involving Club Penguin and its celebrities. These include beating Cadence in a dance-off due to a minor technicality, accidentally suggesting the recycling center be replaced with a school, and on more than one occasion siphoning gasoline from the Hydro Hopper boat in order to give his Card-Jitsu hot sauce extra range.
The first few years of Ed's life were boring and uneventful, much like Colonial Antarctica where he resided. As a chick, Ed often played with undetonated mines from the STINC War and tried to blow up as many as possible.
When Club Penguin Island was opened in 2006, he soon moved there and became friends with several of the island's personalities.
At some point during his time on the island, Ed became a Ninja and earned his Ninja Amulet. He only earned his Fire Gem, however, and ended up painting the other empty slots blue and white.
Ed moved to the newly-formed Shops Island in 2011 looking to find new meaning in his otherwise bland life. It was there he met Chill57181, Mario Rk, and Penquino, who would soon become his best friends on the island. When Chill Island was opened, he moved there as his friend was the mayor and he hoped it would be more exciting than anywhere else in Shops (which it was).
In 2017, Ed was contracted by the Gemini EPF branch to help combat LoVE and their villainous ways, due to Ed's experience with mr skeltal. Throughout his missions with the EPF, Ed has uncovered the secrets of the Shadow Ninjas, delayed the Tunneler threat to Antarctica, and returned the legendary sword Excalibur to its rightful owner.
Ed was involved in Constantine's plot to defeat Kermit to an unknown extent.
After months of anticipation, Ed finally released his first album. Dab City, Population: (You) was met with critical acclaim and became Chill Island's top selling album, beating out What Tambourine's techno soundtrack for about 8 minutes.
Ed is a very eccentric penguin, often finding himself in trouble due to his antics.
Ed's primary job is operator of the Meme Machine, a strange zamboni-like vehicle that generates meme energy.
Beginning in 2017, Ed became a full-time EPF agent in Gemini, leading him to lock up the Meme Machine in his garage for safekeeping. While primarily tasked with thwarting the evil deeds of LoVE, Ed also aides the local law enforcement in cleaning up the city's streets of crime. He was named the overall "EPF Top Agent 2018" for these deeds.
- Bro -
- Chill57181 -
- Hat Pop -
- Kermit - Ed is arguably Kermit's biggest fan in Antarctica, and received not one but three of his autographs.
- Mario Rk -
- Mike - While originally accusing Mike of being a Kermit wannabe, he later befriended the potential alien.
- Penquino -
- Snowstormer -
- Evil Jeff - Despite being an evil member of LoVE, Ed has made plans with Jeff to collaborate on "Distant Egg Song."
- mr skeltal - Despite being sworn enemies, Ed has claimed that he enjoys all of their shenanigans.
- Mister Bones - On the other hand, he regards Mister Bones as pure evil.
- Penstubal - On more than one occasion Penstubal has mixed up Ed with EDFan12345 when ranting about Ed Island, despite the two having almost no similarities.
- Scrubbypingu - For seemingly no reason, Scrubbypingu made up slanderous statements about Ed while refusing to give any evidence supporting them, stating they were "true because I say so."
- Ed lives in the Mario's Fryz basement, but also owns igloos on Club Penguin and outside of Gemini.
- There are rumors Ed is planning on producing a hit song named "Distant Egg Song". These rumors were confirmed when the song was included in Dab City.
- Ed's feathers are colored old blue and he refuses to tell anyone how he got the color.
- One of Ed's most prized possessions is a stuffed Kermit puppet that he takes great care of. He claims that it comes to life when the moon is full to indulge in some orange juice, but few believe him.
|Title||Details||Songs included||Peak chart positions|
|Dab City, Population: (You)||
- "You have to eat all the eggs."
- "tbh smh fam"
- "Intense daberoni."