From Club Penguin Fanon Wiki
Vote for which city should host The Olympics here!
 Reasons to Vote for Golden City
- Golden City has great cafes, and hotels for athletes and guests.
- Golden City has great transportation.
- Golden City is very large, but has a small population. So there are many places for a Olympic village.
- The citizens there love sports.
- There's already a couple of stadiums.
- The economy is amazing.
- King Alexander can attend the Olympics.
 Reasons not to Vote for Golden City
- Crime rates are high.
- Yow is currently in recession.
 Reasons to Vote for Polaris City
- Polaris City possesses the third-largest city economy in Antarctica
- Polaris City has an incredibly advanced transportation system and infrastructure (e.g. airports, hospitals, roads, bridges, railways)
- The busiest airport in Antarctica, Polaris-City International Airport, which is a main hub for Antarctica's largest airline, SkyJet Airways provides easy access to venues.
- Already has necessary venues, stadiums and fields for hosting sports events
- Polaris City reported economic growth over the past three years.
- Physical crime rate is one of the lowest in Antarctica
- Close proximity to some of Antarctica's largest cities, including South Pole City, Penguville, Snowville and Enderby City
- Polaris contains some of the largest oil reserves in Antarctica in Puerto Elanor
- Has high-speed rail service between major cities of Polaris.
- Possesses incredibly stable federal government.
- Already has a state-owned complex of condominiums current vacant for use as an Olympic Village.
- Has over 9,000 buildings over 250 feet tall spread over the city
- Polaris has a population of 12,500,000
- Polaris has immigrants from all over Antarctica, and is a melting pot of cultures
- Headquarters for many businesses, and is one of Antarctica's top financial centers
- Polarians enjoy sports for leisure.
 Reasons Not to Vote for Polaris City
- Contains the highest white-collar crime in all of Antarctica.
 Reasons To Vote for Snowdon
- Inspired by RL place for 2012 Olympics
- Hosted in a Majority Puffle Run City
Has the largest airport in the AU and Antarctica. Actually, the largest airport in terms of passenger volumes and traffic is Polaris-City International Airport, followed by South Pole City-Metropolitan International Airport, and after Club Penguin City International Airport-- Sanchonachos Republicans:Stop Whining. 23:11, 2 January 2012 (UTC)
- Considered to be the Headquarters for the English Language.
- Has room for an Olympic Village.
 Reasons not to Vote for Snowdon
- High Crime in some areas
- Cars drive on the left side of the road.
 Reasons to vote for Vonkouver
- High quality of life
- Most populous and largest city in Shops
- Readily available retail space
- Easy access to city from ocean
- Lots of services
- Well-developed and advanced city
 Reasons not to vote for Vonkouver
- Unpopular on the Antarctic stage
- Tucked in the corner of the already isolated Asiapelago