Three Random Head Banging Drivers
| Three Random Head Banging Drivers is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
They like that song in their CD player!
|Health||All perfectly great|
|Status||Head banging and driving|
The Three Random Head Banging Drivers are three Bean humans who love to head bang while listening to a weird song in their car. Alongside Fraz Jones, the Three Drivers arrive out of nowhere to assist creatures that need a ride. When the passenger rides with them, chances are that he or she will be head-banging to their song by the time the creature is at his or her destination, and it's all said and done.
Nobody knows anything for sure about them, but it is believed that the three strange humans came from the distant North, and had come to Antarctica from a frozen ice bridge from a place called "Tierra Del Fuego" to the Antarctic Peninsula during a very cold winter. Nobody knows their identities either, but another common rumour is that one of them is called "Jim Carrey".
The three have been friends for years and all drive in the same car everywhere they go. Now, they are seen listening to a song called "What Is Love". They often get inhabitants joining their headbanging antics. They sometimes drive into trees and once injured Herbert while driving.
When they joined the Str00del Force, they used their car as a weapon to squash Darktonian villains during the Great Darktonian Pie War, which was very useful.
Long after the Pie War finished, the Three Drivers continued their speciality - head-banging. Like Fraz Jones, the Three Random Head Banging Drivers will show up uninvited and offer a much-needed lift to the unlucky character. Sitting in the back seat with the third guy, they drive off and, more often than not, the passenger will be head banging with them by the time they reach their destination.
- They are the three headbangers from the film, A Night on the Roxbury.
- The song they listen to is often used at parties when they are invited.
- Tails6000 often goes with them on their trips. When they race each other, Tails wins.
- The song, "What is Love", plays in repeat in their car whenever they are driving.
- All three headbangers get shocked and panic when there is something wrong with the CD. They then pull it out, and then the middle headbanger usually blows over the scratches on the disc which makes it function again, leading to their regular routine.