The Bulls and the Mavericks and tied and the game is nearly over. All that is known is the score for both teams is between 80 and 83. Later a player shot a three pointer. They scored, and the Bulls won. What was the score for both teams before the three pointer?
- 82. -- Mrdave921 Can you hear me? 01:22, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
- Nope Mate--Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 03:17, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
- I'll guess 80. I know nothing about basketball scoring and whatnot, so I don't really understand the "riddle" part of it :p WannaTalk? 05:13, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
- Nah.--Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 12:37, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
Actully I wanted to end here since the Bulls are eliminated from Playoff contention. The answer is 81.
You are walking through the woods and see a river. You have fish, a penguin and a shark. How do you get everyone across without anyone being hurt?
How do you get across without the penguin eating the fish, and without the fish eating the shark?
Bonus (You don't have to do it.)
Who goes first, then second. then last?
This will close.
NO ONE ANSWERED!
A penguin wants to go to 3 movies in a week. The first movie is called "Pufflezone: High Redemption", "The Keeper of the Stone" and "Legends". All 3 movies start at the same time all of that week. The times are, 1:30, 3:00, 5:45, 7:30 and 9:00. He plans to go Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Which movie will he watch on Thursday, on Friday and on Saturday?
He wants to go by time. He will only go in early hours. He will also go by alphabetical order.
No answers? Ok. Next Hint.
He wants to skip one time. (Ex: If the time is 3:30, then the time for the next movie he goes to is 7:00)
You are out in your apartment in a power outage. Then someone comes up and tells you to die. He gives you three choices. A gun, a Knife or a Electric Chair.
- Unless they have a generator and a whole electric chair they miraculously smuggled through the window, I go with the electric chair. --Rogue's on it! THE HEAT. IT BURNS. 02:37, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
- We had a winner! Good job, you survived. There was a power outage.--Mcdonalds394 The famous one of Mcdonalds City would like to chat with you! 12:18, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
What is the Cleveland Cavaliers Player who wears 8?
Hint: If you don't know who the Cleveland Cavaliers is, search it up, then find the roster.