|SlenderXP has quit the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki. While they may return, it is unlikely.|
I’ve assigned OOC rights of my articles via the adoption templates on top of my articles. ARB gets to use Azukri’s Mukhabarat for her stories, and she has the freedom to make an article for it. Brant gets to have Xlender and his social media startup CameraLife.
The other articles are Fair Game, and they may be used for any article provided that these articles will not radically change the continuity of my Fair Game articles. If the following happens, I implore the community to seize the articles from the involved OOC rights holders and make the articles Fair Game.
- Slender suddenly being deposed from his throne in Magonia, with no restoration. (I can accept an event that resulted in Slender temporarily losing power, but there can only be one such event and he is not to be out of power for more than 3 years)
- Slender or his family losing a substantial portion of their fortunes. If an event that reduces their fortunes is to take place, the reduction should be temporary.
- The House of Chandos-Mason losing power in Azukri.
- Azukri joining any international organisation or changes in Azukri’s political structure occur.
- Xlender selling more than 50% of CameraLife. (the only exception to this is if an offer equivalent to at least 66% of Instagram’s market value as of 2017 is made)
- Changes in Margate’s political structure before 2300.
I would like to thank y’all for being a great part of my adolescence. While sometimes things here aren’t perfect (just kidding, I meant a lot of times), nevertheless it has been quite an experience. I’ve definitely learn some stuff while I’m on this Network, even if I don’t really “click” with the majority of users here (different interests and all that). I can’t be bothered to write individual goodbye messages.
You can contact me via my Reddit account (same username as this account), or on Discord where I am more active. If you are lucky, you might be able to see me on #werewolf or #trivialand on IRC.
With this written, another chapter of my life comes to an end. --SlenderXP Talk to me 19:24, 20 June 2018 (UTC)