...agus déanfaidh mé do mholadh ar an gcruit a Dhia, a Dhia liom! Salm 43:4
|Triskelle3 has quit the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki. While they may return, it is unlikely.|
|Triskelle3 is ainm dom.|
This isn't really me, duh...
|User||I just told you, Triskelle3.|
|Best Known for||Quitting and coming back, my writings, I'm as stubborn as a mule and I'm way too outspoken|
Guess who's back! Yes, that's right folks, it's me, Triskelle3!
Feel free to message me on my talk page! I don't respond to spam, however I will respond to griping and complaining, and rantings, by ranting, griping or complaining myself to whoever left the message. -- Triskelle3 Athshealbhaígí an Phoblacht! Reclaim the Republic!
- I've made quite a few articles 'round here, including Freezeland, Elemental Amulets, and High Penguins.
- Not to boast, but I'm on the Wall of Fame
- I've quit and came back way too many times.
- I'm outspoken and LOUD. I'm always the first to speak, last to shut up. Throw stones at me, I'll bandage my wounds and get right back up. You've been forewarned.
- I am from Ireland.
- Is a Éire mé.
- I speak Irish (Ghaeilge), and English, but I know phrases in alot of different languages
- I'm 15, my b-day is January 3.
- Is maith liom cáca milis
- In otherwords, I LIKE CAKE.
- I became a born again christian on May 24, 2010. See here!
- My Penguin name is Triskelle3, surprisingly. He has nothing to do with King Triskelle.
- He was made in March 2007, during the midst of the Saint Padraig's Day party.
- I'm sometimes a member, sometimes not.
Words of Wisdom
- If a computer beats you at chess, you can be sure you are no match for it at kick boxing.
- The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
- Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
- Remember never to call it after dark. In actuality, it's "after light".
- It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.Please vote below.There were 0 votes since the poll was created on 05:24, 14 March 2013.poll-id 0914A1E072AC527AF160E74EB8FCC186