|Twozenos124 has quit the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki. While they may return, it is unlikely.|
Yep. It's happening. Again.
I'm quitting this wiki and never coming back, that's final. I mean, I might come back? I'm very indecisive (as you could tell by the fact that this is the third time I'm attempting to quit).
The reason I'm quitting is only one this time: because I've lost interest. Writing on this wiki is something I can't devote time to anymore purely because of the fact that it's just boring now. Things like video editing or hanging out with friends are things that I want to devote more time to rather than writing on a fan fiction wiki about Club Penguin.
(Before you read on, there's a TL;DR at the bottom that will summarize the next paragraph if you don't want to read the whole thing.)
When I first joined this wiki in February 2015, I was pretty young (above the age requirement, yes, but still pretty young even for that) and I seem to have grown a lot since then. I was pretty much oblivious to the community and the events happening in it, and I just used it as a place to write about characters like no one even saw them. When I quit, I thought the wiki was inactive, but really I wasn't interacting with the community, so I only felt as if no one was there. Then July of 2016 came and I rediscovered this site with a much more mature personality, thus looking back at what I did and honestly getting embarrassed by some of it (hence why I deleted three of my articles). I quickly started changing them around and making them a lot less goofy and immature than they were. I also started interacting with the community way more, meeting new users and making (somewhat) friendships. My experience on here was much more fitting than just making articles. Over the course of around nine months, I went on some hiatuses (hiati? hiatuses? idk) and during them I actually debated with myself whether I should quit. Then I decided in around February or March that there's a higher chance that I'd quit than I wouldn't, and eventually in April I did. Along with a big mistake: blanking all my articles. This was what made me come back, because I realized that since my articles had to stay, I had to keep working on them. But I just couldn't. Why? Because of what I said above: it's just boring for me nowadays. And I think that has something to do with me getting older, because when I was younger I thought it was pretty fun. I mean, yeah, I do write stories outside of this wiki, but for some reason the wiki specifically is just getting dull for me.
TL;DR: Over time, the wiki slowly got more boring as I was getting older.
So yeah. That's, in a nutshell, why I'm leaving again. Thank you guys for being such a great community. If you want to catch up with me, you can find me on Discord (if you have it (my username is "Corny#9119")) or Club Penguin Rewritten (my username is, obviously, "Zeno124").
Zeno124, Dev66, SnowBob CirclePants, and its list of episodes will go into Fair Game since they're HQAs and seem complete to me. Yeno124 and Comic & Papengus are up for adoption since they're currently listed as Under Construction and neither of them have any real info. Club Niugnep and The SnowBob CirclePants Movie will be listed as Incomplete Stories. If someone wants to adopt them to continue them, that's fine, just don't change them majorly and make sure the SnowBob movie's transcript is a modified version of the SpongeBob movie's transcript, found here. Not sure what will happen to Jokémon NO, since it doesn't have a quality rating, but it'll most likely be left to rot since that's what I've been doing with it recently. The rest of my articles will be Fair Game too, but since I hate seeing things incomplete I kind of want them to be expanded. But I feel like it's too much to ask for you guys to expand them all, so I'm not asking you to do that.
Just want to keep this here for memories.
- February 11, 2015
- February 13, 2015
- Officially created my first page, Dev66, then named DevMel66.
- February 14, 2015
- February 16, 2015
- Created a fair game page for The Stage since one didn't exist.
- March 2, 2015
- Created a page, GhostieGhost.
- April 18, 2015
- May 18, 2015
- Quit the wiki for the first time.
- July 26, 2016
- Created a page for the first time after returning, Jokémon NO, then named Puffémon GO.
- July 27, 2016
- Created a page, Xeno124.
- August 16, 2016
- Zeno124 became an HQA.
- September 1, 2016
- Jokémon NO won FAOTM!
- September 4, 2016
- Took part in Fanon Characters Special 2016.
- November 10, 2016
- Created a page, Zena124.
- November 18, 2016
- My first birthday on the CPFW.
- November 19, 2016
- Created a page,
- Dev66 became an HQA.
- Created a page,
- November 25, 2016
- Cancelled The Book With No Title and replaced it with Club Niugnep.
- January 1, 2017
- Zeno124 won FAOTM (the last one of 2016)!
- January 7, 2017
- Took part in Operation Improbable.
- January 14, 2017
- Cryeeated a page, Yeno124.
- January 15, 2017
- Created a page, The SnowBob CirclePants Movie, and started its story portion.
- February 11, 2017
- Took part in Fanon Characters Special Finale.
- March 30, 2017
- Created a page, Comic & Papengus.
- April 22, 2017
- Quit again, but for a short time.
- April 30, 2017
- Reread the dang OOC Policy and returned because of it.
- May 1, 2017
- Won Featured User!
- June 12, 2017
- Faced facts and quit for the last time. Thank you so much for being a great community.
Users I Want to Mention
- Wikipenguino45 - You've been a great friend and somewhat an inspiration, even though you've only been on this wiki for a short time. You truly are an awesome writer. Keep up the great work!
- CK (CP Kid) - You've been the most helpful and nice staff member I've seen on this wiki. Thank you so much for that.
- Mr Cow2 - We haven't really been the best of friends, and I'm sorry Fanon Adventures is gone now even though you requested to work on it. Hope we can talk on Discord more often. :p
- Mcdonalds394 - I feel like recently you've been trying to put the past behind you, and I like that. Although I really want you to listen to the people that are trying to tell you to stop with your shenanigans.
- Penguinpuffdude - I know we haven't been the best of friends either, but I really like what you've been doing on the wiki and how active you've been. You honestly deserve more recognition.
- Fooly8 - You may or may not see this, but you've honestly been an inspiration for me on this wiki and I love what you've done. I hope the Fanon Characters Finale goes well.
- Mariothemovie - You most definitely will not see this, but thank you so much for making this wiki. None of us would've been here without you.
Honestly, despite this wiki getting boring... I've had a great time here. Don't think I haven't. I love this community (some parts of it at least) and I hope it continues to expand and get better. Thank you all and I hope you have a good time here. 👋
--Twozenos124 (Let's chat!) 20:11, 12 June 2017 (UTC)