User blog:Alex001/Hurt and Heal--Round 6
Welcome to the Hurt and Heal Game--Round 5! There has been approximately 265 votes in the whole game so far.
If you don't know the rules of the game, here's how.
- There will be a list of a characters provided below.
- You could heal someone, which adds '2' health to their health meter, and hurt someone at the same time, which removes '2' health from their health meter. Doing a heal and a hurt is one vote.
- You could have a maximum of three votes a day.
- Each day, you could use one CyberGemz, which +4 to their health, and one hurt, which would -4 from their health.
- Other than the three votes, you could add a power to it. Choose from the 'Power Shop' below.
- If the character's health meter has reached zero, he will be removed from the list.
- There is no infinite health.
- The last one standing will win.
- The list will shift through many rounds until there is only one left standing. He/she is declared the ultimate WINNER, and have a special template on their page, along with a mention on the main page.
- Q: When a new round starts, and I had already voted up to the maximum on the day of the new round, could I vote again?
- A: Yes, as it is a new round, votes will be restarted.
- Q: If all the stock of a power had been used, but the list has not been updated, yet I still use another one of that power, would the power still be counted in the votes?
- A: Nope.
WARNING: IF ANYONE HURTS A CERTAIN CHARACTER, PLEASE DO NOT BLAME THEM. THIS IS JUST A GAME. IF THEY FEEL THAT THE CHARACTER IS MEAN OR EVIL, THEN PLEASE DO NOT HOLD THAT GRUDGE AGAINST THEM.
Okay. I've started the Powers Shop. I think you've read the rules and know how to use them.
More powers coming up soon.
- Explorer 767--61
- Ford Car--47
- Boss XeXeXe--27
- Mayor McFlapp--21
- Fred 676--18
- Hat Pop--17
- Professor Shroomsky--14
- Gary the Gadget Guy--9
- Team Corvus--9
- Gary the Gaget Dude--8
- Jsudsu9988 (jsucooldude1)--5
- Daniel Specter--5
- Billy Mays--3
- Auld Lang Syne--3
- Yalondo Yachinva--3