Welcome to the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki! We hope you can make continuing contributions of articles and/or discussion and other improvements.
If you are new to wikis in general, be sure to visit the "Community portal" for an outline of some of the main parts of the site and a link to pages that tell you how to edit.
Many useful tools and fun pages can be seen to the left, under the logo. Named the Sidebar, clicking on a blue link will take you to the page of choice.
Do keep an eye on the "recent changes" page, where all edits and their authors (both anonymous and signed-in) are listed. Bookmark it, maybe. (And help delete spam and vandalism - unpleasant but a fact of life.)
Discussion of any aspect of the site, and inquiries, can be made at Talk:Main_Page or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. It helps if you sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest. If you write on a user's "talk" page, that user will get an alerting message on next visit.
Remember to sign every discussion or talk page with four tildes (~~~~).
Feel free to fill out your user page so we can learn more about you.
As a Fanon Wiki, we encourage creative writing. To see what great pages are like, see the High(on the toolbar to the left) and Ultra Quality articles, for example the articles United States of Antarctica, Club Penguin Island, and Dorkugal.
- There are certain groups of users who handle this wiki. They are our administrators. Respect them, not just some of them.
Please read the new user guide to help you guide your way throughout the wiki.
We highly encourage you collaborate with other users, as collaborations built this wiki up.
Please remember that, unlike Wikipedia, the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki is censored.
We encourage your edits!
Thanks! And, once again, welcome to the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki!
Hello there, welcome to the wiki! I've been here for five years, so if you need help with anything or have any questions about the wiki, feel free to ask me; or you can ask other users because we're all eager to help. I suggest you skim over our wiki rules before jumping in too deep, if you have any questions about those feel free to ask as well, and I hope you have fun here. Happy editing! CKSysop 00:29, 24 June 2018 (UTC)
- I am so very sorry for not replying to you earlier. I went on a huge LoA for a year and some months now. I guess I kinda called quits for that period. Anyways, I once again apologize for the last response and thank you for the warm welcome. I’ll make sure to contact you if I have any questions. :D --Dinoalbasi1 (talk) 03:12, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
Hey! It's nice to see someone taking initiative and sprucing up older neglected articles. Feel free to ask me any questions if you need help, and keep up the good work! --Chill57181 (Talk - Contributions) 01:28, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah. I have seen many neglected articles that have tons of potential and this has made me want to spruce them up. I’ll definitely ask you if I have any questions and I’ll definitely make sure to keep up the good work! --Dinoalbasi1 (talk) 01:32, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- crawls out of abyss of work*
- Thank you for the warm welcoming. And don’t worry about being late, happens to me all the time :) --Dinoalbasi1 (Talk) (Contributions) 11:02, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
Just so you know, you don't have to add the Low/Average/High/Ultra Quality Articles categories to pages because the templates automatically do that already. This is also done with certain other templates, for example specifying a character's gender in their infobox will always put them in that category. Don't worry about it though, you haven't done anything wrong, I'm just trying to save you a little extra work. --Chill57181 (Talk - Contributions) 19:16, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for letting me know. :) --Dinoalbasi1 (Talk) (Contributions) 19:36, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
Hey, just wanted to chime in and say welcome as well! I am another senior user on the wiki (joined in 2012) and just wanted to say, if you ever need any help, feel free to ask me, or anybody else for that matter, about anything you want! Additionally, I've seen some of the work you've been doing, and as others have said before me, keep it going! --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 21:16, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Hey there Pens! I am a big fan of work (I actually got the idea of using your type of infobox for when I edited Lofty.) I will echo my previous message: I will definitely keep in mind to ask you or any of the above members for that matter for any concerns I may have and as always, thank you for the warm welcome. :D --Dinoalbasi1 (Talk) (Contributions) 21:50, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
Welcome back to the wiki! :D
Nice job so far, btw
- Thanks WP! :P --Dinoalbasi1 (Talk) (Contributions) 11:02, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
Welcome to the wiki! I guess I don't have much else to say since everyone else already said everything. Have fun! Current Status: in this world there is a video game with an easter egg that only holds value to me specifically (T • C • Y) 14:22, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
Regarding what Quacker told you, whether you want to reply on your talk page or the talk page of the user you're talking to is mostly up to user preference rather than a set in stone rule. However, leaving the message on the recipient's talk page obviously notifies them that they have a new message, so it's almost guaranteed that user will see your message the next time they log on.
By the way, comment replies are usually preceded by bullet points (*) rather than number signs (#). Usually the only time numbering is used is for votes, such as the featured article voting or the council. --Chill57181 (Talk - Contributions) 16:47, 6 September 2019 (UTC)