User talk:Explorer 767/14
- 1 Duh...
- 2 Mabel XVIII and Explorer first encounter
- 3 So...
- 4 Hello?
- 5 Interview with Mabel about Benny
- 6 Club Penguin's Population
- 7 So basically
- 8 ...
- 9 Why can't
- 10 Hate to ruin your peace, but...
- 11 Illustrator Keith portrait!
- 12 RE: RE: Keith
- 13 Ultimatum...
- 14 2000 Capital Elections
- 15 RE::
- 16 Fisch
- 17 Story Help
- 18 Actually
- 19 Sheepman's block
- 20 Mabel Story
- 21 re:RE: Antics Family History Question
- 22 Math+Parser Functions=
- 23 Ahmad
- 24 cp?
- 25 Why dont you like Mabel?
- 26 Fire Sensei
- 27 Re: RE: SPADEZ
- 28 Deletion Request
- 29 You put 12yz12ab's theme on your user page so...
- 30 Flystar
- 31 Im semiquitting....
- 32 P&F
- 33 New State... NOT for Swiss Ninja or Fisch
- 34 RERE
- 35 RE: Implement Death Shadow into Database
- 36 THIS POST CONTAINS EPIC WIN
- 37 I'm back, baby!
- 38 To Turtuleshroom:
- 39 Some Clarifications on Magic
- 40 Know Anything About MediaWiki?
- 41 A picture
- 42 Thank You!
- 43 Hello, Explorer
- 44 You Got a Sockpuppet...
- 45 What I Wrote...
- 46 Wikia Response
- 47 Math Amulet to Chilli
- 48 h
- 49 ZoneKill opened up to me on YouTube, here's what he said...
- 50 ZoneKiller's Requst
- 51 Block Me?
- 52 Delete request.
- 53 WHY???????????
- 54 Hi.
- 55 Sure
- 56 Admins here are abusing power
- 57 Question
- 58 Permission to Expand Tittle
- 59 THX
- 60 box
- 61 Hi.
- 62 Pyramid of Parody
- 63 Message from annonymous
- 64 Hi
- 65 Hey man!
- 66 RE: 2012
- 67 Fred 676 had a nightmare about this once...
- 68 Hello, Explorer
- 69 Everybody Hates Ben
- 70 Ben Hun's Block
- 71 Swiss said something about you to a new person
- 72 LOL-Hilarious
- 73 Level 10?!?
- 74 QFTGW Idea
- 75 Expanding
- 76 Idea
- 77 oops
- 78 I had an idea for a prank...I doubt you'll accept, but I hope you like it
- 79 Unblock me from fourms please
- 80 Hi.
- 81 Another question
- 82 What would happen
- 83 :D
- 84 Hi.
- 85 TAKE THE STINKING CENSUS
- 86 Tittle stuff
- 87 Ternville Airport
- 88 RE:
- 89 AMOEBA
- 90 RE:
- 91 Things to add to the AMOEBA
- 92 Hi.
- 93 I am just trying to help....
- 94 check my article
- 95 I made this.
- 96 I think..
- 97 RE:
- 98 Redwall Fanon Wiki!
- 99 Card-Jitsu Power
Mabel XVIII and Explorer first encounter
I put a conversation they had here
You can take a look and correct any OOC thing, or add something you like.
Are you going to edit that?
R U listening?
Interview with Mabel about Benny
Can we make it Mabel XVIII, since she is more likely to know about Benny's history since she is older than Mabel?
Club Penguin's Population
Remember what I said about CP's population? Well, I think I am totally wrong. I can see now that CP has been MUCH more crowded than it used to be, and I dont know why. In a very populated room, at least one room seems to be full, unlike the other days. Also, I see more penguins in places. CP must have expanded the Population limit for the servers.
SwissShroom 767 will get you!
When Benny does approve something "wrong", then he won't be entirely at fault since it was Billybob and McFlapp that made it in the first place.
I'm not talking about him rejecting good things, I'm talking about him approving bad things.
Mabel XVIII know about the affair?
Hate to ruin your peace, but...
I need to make this clear:
Racism = Really Bad
I am well aware that racism in fiction does not always reflect the author's opinion. But it implies that you think that, regardless. Also, tell me when you last saw a racial slur in a PG movie. -- Sheepman!Merry Christmas!!!! 21:10, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
I know the difference betwwen them and I am aware that you are not using propoganda. It just look from that story <censored> like we here enjoy being racist, which is looking more and more true, as I believe inventing a country which is evil, full of villians, and extremly poor, and called "Slumolia" is a lot worse then saying something like "Dictatorship exists!". Writing about something that already exists, but is not politically correct, is ok. However inventing something, and going out of your way to add something that helps the plot in no way and is obviously racist. -- Sheepman!Merry Christmas!!!! 21:36, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
You don't even use that as a plot device! Anyway, since the almighty explorer wishes me to shut up, I will just drop my campaign and let everyone be as racist as they want. Honestly... -- Sheepman!Merry Christmas!!!! 22:00, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
Illustrator Keith portrait!
FROM THE IMAGE PAGE:
I guess I have a lot to explain for this portrait. Okay... so, I'm making a series of video shorts on Memes, featuring CPFW characters. The first one is Keith at his desk, with Weegee peeking in through an open door while he trembles. Now, I really don't know what linked "Keith" to "anime" in my mind, but I went with it. I searched some hair, found a pair of anime-esque eyes on some CP fanart, and searched for an anime suit (hardest part). I settled on Pheonix Wright Lawyer (the "Objection!" meme) as the basis for a suit. I then added Bowser Junior's paintbrush and the BOF logo.
I may add a pair of glasses and a hospital ID badge (like Penguin Micro) if requests require it.
It's not my best work, and I continously doubted uploading it, but after two nights of thinking and tweaking, it started to grow on me.
So, here you go: Illustrator Keith.
My excuse for the anime appearence was that Keith couldn't draw himself, so Mayor McFlapp stepped in and drew Keith that way to annoy Benny, who hates anime.
I know it isn't what you had in mind, Explorer, but on short notice and with a new computer, I frankly didn't have much to work with! Enjoy.
I didn't draw this picture, I edited it. Remember my art's motto: "If it looks good, I didn't draw it." -I am an editor, not a drawer. I rip off other folks' drawings and extensively edit them until they become seperate from their original (and lawsuits).
--† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Tigernose, I'm going to let you finish... -but TS had the best regime of all time!! † 22:53, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
P.S.: I made Keith yellow because he just sounds like a "yellow" kind of character. I hope this doesn't murder your plans TOO harshly.
I understand your points again. However, as you said, the white hair makes him look for fragile. Now, in anime, or in what I know about anime, white hair is very common and DOES indicate fragility, or even, in the case of one show, a troubled past. Now, Keith had a fine past and loving parents, but was tortured in school (see the template). White hair really brings to mind fragility or mental issues.
Brown hair just doesn't fit him, and even if I agreed, it's impossible to change THAT hairstyle to brown. It's not just solid white, it's multiple shades of white with strands of grey and instances of off-white scattered. It would take AGES to properly change its color. Most people could hit the filling paint tool and be fine, but not me. I must make all traces of the original color vanish, or it doesn't seem right. Besides, if I changed the color, it would be one solid mess of brown instead of that flowing, detailed white he has now. Explorer, I can't DRAW hair like that, I must FIND it. Changing the color would mean a whole new anime search, and I'm not up for that. I have a lot to do on my snow day! School is cancelled! Before you argue "why does Keith have to be anime-style", I'll cut you off and say "just because". It may be the uncommon name, it may be his job or his fragile mental issues, it may be the vivid drawings "he" so-called "draws" (Speeddasher's art was of his pen, in-universe), or something. I can't tell you, but he's anime style BECAUSE that's just how he is. I have few backups other than the anger-Benny theory.
Besides, you're secretly starting to like it... do you know how I can tell? I won't tell you how I know, but I can simply tell between the lines. Don't deny it...]
Your one argument on the suit is that it makes him look much older than Explorer and Fred. I have multiple defenses to your one offense. I have more reasons and justifications than you have against. I feel that I have supplied enough to let the suit stay. Besides, if he's Explorer and Fred's age, he's about nineteen. Explorer, I'm sixteen and I wear suits when I perform usher duties at the church! He's plenty old enough for the suit!
- Here's some more reasons for the suit.
- The suit indicates that he's a more calm, uptight person, into business, perhaps. People who see pictures of Keith would be STUNNED at his actual behavior.
- Anime folks, especially in school and business settings, almost always wear the suit. I don't know if that's Japan or formality or easiest-to-draw, but they just are. You haven't even SEEN what they wear to school. No one dresses in uniforms like that........
- Keith takes his job too seriously. He's scared to look away because of Benny and because of his own expectations. That is in his article, I believe. If it's not, I've taken it from other articles as true. While everyone else show up in casual clothes, Keith comes in with a coat and tie. He's too scared to look behind his back because he thinks that monster is watching him.
- He fears that if he shows up dressed informally, Benny will destroy him. Keith thinks that Benny is like a Demon Penguin or something. The penguin can't be in the same ROOM as that puffle without trembling. He wears a suit because he's comfortable in it AND because he thinks Benny will eat him. Let's use that as a running gag: Keith thinks that Benny eats bad employees. Maybe the stories told behind Benny's back could include that. I'm sure that they tell their share of stories around the water fountain/cooler.
- When Mayor McFlapp pulls the thing on the lampshade to make it click, he could always pull the tie...
- It would make for quite a lot of comedy. If someone spills something on his suit...
- It's unique. Few others wear a suit at the Bureau.
- He looks so darn good in it!
- It matches his hair and overall appearence!
I'm not giving up yet........ -I've got a whole snow day to combat it! School is out completely, and I am back from sledding! Watch out!
--† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Hey Al Gore, where's that global warming you talked about? † 17:31, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
RE: RE: Keith
Though I understand and respect your wishes, I'll need to add the following response.
- ONE. Keith is very mentally unstable. If he's anything like me, he needs someone to at least lay out his clothes for him. What he recieves isn't really up to his tastes.
- TWO. Part of the whole anime thing is a big mess of hair. You should see the original portrait; there was more than that.
- THREE. I frankly think he looks really good with that hairstyle. Do you know why Albert Einstein's hair was wacky and long? He was too busy working and focusing on other things to do anything about it. He never cut or combed it because he was distracted. I read a biography on him saying that his wife had to remind him to eat. Keith, having mental issues, would probably end up with the same thing: messy, long, unorganized hair that he never remembers to fix. Also, I know from personal experience that Keith couldn't handle those hair-thinning knives. Also, when I was young, I couldn't STAND when the barber pushed my ear down to cut my sideburns. In fact, I still can't handle my hair being pushed back by anyone except myself, my barber, and my family. I've just adapted to using a razor to shave my beard, and even then...
- FOUR. I reasoned that the suit would fit him and is issues.
- Again, from the mental fragility aspect: Suits are nice and clean. They are symmetrical, soft, and available. They do not change or vary and they can be used for many situations.
- I reasoned that, since Keith has a fear of the unknown, a fear of germs, a fear of not wearing clothes, and a fear of change, that he would wear the same invariable suit day in and day out. I can change the tie if you wish, though.
- Thomas Edison was known to wear the same suit for days. He didn't even take real sleep. Biographies stated that h
- Again, from the mental fragility aspect: Suits are nice and clean. They are symmetrical, soft, and available. They do not change or vary and they can be used for many situations.
- FIVE. I'd doubt that Keith would wear a hat. He probably couldn't handle it touching his hair. When I was little, I wouldn't let anything strange touch me. That included paint, food, hats, costumes, everything you could think of, minus the clothes on my back. I conquered that through years of Physical Therapy, but did Keith? Keith would probably freak out if he sneezed on his clothes, much less donning a hat. Taking it on and off and on and off... that would probably devestate him if the Mayor's mere presence unnerves him! I'm the one with the mental disease, here. Though I am not as bad off as Keith or as obbsessive (to my knowledge), my knowledge of mental obbsessions trumps yours because I have one.
- I have no intention of being assertive or offensive. Behind the keyboard, I am not angered, disappointed, or upset. I am actually very happy right now. I did just chew off Sheepman, though, for being a politically correct mongerer.
- SIX. Believe me, it'll grow on you if you give it a few nights. At first, I thought the suit was tacky, or that the anime-ish eyes were too big. Then, as I worked on it and passed through more and more, it became difficult to picture him WITHOUT the features.
- SEVEN. Keith's current appearence makes him wildly different from everyother character on the site. No male penguin has that much hair, no penguin acts like that, and frankly, that yellow is brighter on him than on most others. The appearence makes him unique.
- EIGHT. When done properly and with regards to standards of decency and holiness, anime is a nifty art form. I think I did a good job. NOTE: before looking up anime, be warned: most anime is not G-rated! You don't want to KNOW what you might have to sift through to find quality work! Let's just say that you have to know your Boolean "+" and "-" operators by heart and leave it at that!
I hope these reasons are good enough to leave the image as it is. I'm quite proud of it. Again, I will try and change the tie or add accessories to his suit...
--† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Tigernose, I'm going to let you finish... -but TS had the best regime of all time!! † 23:45, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
Not my problem but guys, he looks scary, threatening, dangeros, powerful, not scardy catish with those eyes, you may wanna change the way he is standing to a frightend one he looks like hes a Darktan winning a fight --I miss pufflezzz....(cry) 23:49, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
Uh... okay, I'll see if I can do anything that will appease you. --† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Hey Al Gore, where's that global warming you talked about? † 21:21, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I come, a draw, I appease.
EXPLANATION: Keith just put his sportscoat over his pajamas, as he routinely does in his haphazard morning routine. He thinks that if he doesn't come early, Benny will eat him. He also thinks that if he fails to dress appropriately, Benny will eat him.
There we go. Are you happy? I'm not...
--† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Hey Al Gore, where's that global warming you talked about? † 21:49, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
Taken straight from Wikipedia...
Countries using Arabic numerals with decimal point
Countries where a dot is used to mark the radix point include:
- Australia, Brunei, Botswana, Canada (English-speaking), Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Korea (both North and South), Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, People's Republic of China, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States (including insular areas), Zimbabwe.
Countries using Arabic numerals with decimal comma
- Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada (French-speaking), Costa Rica, Croatia (comma used officially, but both forms are in use elsewhere), Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Faroes, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iceland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg (uses both separators officially), Macau (in Portuguese text), Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa (officiallyTemplate:Citation needed, but dot point is commonly used in business), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Dot — Blue
Comma — Green
Non-West-Arabic Numerals — Red
Unknown — Grey
Not everyone is from USA, UK, Canada or Australia. The comma also applies in other english-speaking countries like South Africa, Cameroons or Jamaica. We also have people from non-english speaking countries (mostly from Europe where English is taught to kids 6 and up) - like me (I'm portuguese) Dancing Penguin (Talk!) (Contribs) (Edits) 19:30, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
First of all, visitors come from everywhere, really. About your questions:
- Unless South Africa recognizes English, French, or Spanish as an official language, CP is not available in at least one of the languages the populace speaks.
- Does South Africa have the Internet?
- Does the populace have computers readily available?
- English. South Africa is an English speaking country.
- Duh. All countries have the internet. There's internet everywhere, even Antactica (really).
- Definately. I've seen people on cp with the south africa flag.
Oh, and your comment is ignorant and discriminative... "CP is not extensively popular in South Africa. Thus, I wouldn't expect a South African to wind up here ready to write some CP Fanon/Fan Fiction"
If you didn't even knew the language of the country, you don't know if it's popular there. And there are South African people here, the most notable example is Robbsi, the first webmaster of the Club Penguin Wiki.
Jeesh, why do you bother so much that there are people using commas intead of dots?
Yeah, if they have a South Africa flag then they can't be from South Africa.
A former webmaster of the CPW, Robbsi lived in South Africa. --Zapwire 20:36, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
First off all, Fisch is not God Modding. Fisch is NOT a king. In fact, he is more naive. I would say that Godmodding is like giving SWISS NINJA immortality. Fisch likes to live the simplest of things and doesnt like to be the center of attention. He likes living life to the fullest. Furthermore, I think that this Immortality is more of a CURSE. AS for the lava thing, Fisch is immortal, so he cant be harmed, he wont even have a scratch. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, CONSIDER SAYING YES. IT IS ANNOYING TO SEE YOU SAY NO TO EVERYTHING I SEND YOU. NAG, NAG, NAG.
IDk if you noticed this, but I would apreciate if you helped me with a story I'm working on about Mabel.
The blog is here ---> User blog:Mectrixctic/A Mabel Family reunion
You are right the first time. Fisch IS a total n00b. And where did the ninja thing come up? Did I ever put a ninja mask on him? (If you do, that is Swiss Ninja, not fisch) He isn't that dumb to walk on lava anyways. I added the lava part to make it interesting.
So you're blocking him for an accident?
If I thought 'spade' was a swear, would you get blocked? It's all over your article. But if it turned out 'spade' was a swear somewhere, it would simply be changed, right?
I suggest that you really look at the story and go to the blog and put ideas on there. That story will include a nine-year old version of your character, his parents, Fanny and Harry, his puffle, his puffle's mother, his puffle's sisters, and much more.
Anyways, I think it's about time you make those articles.
As a quick note, when did Fanny exactly die? I think it was when Explorer was in his teens, but the article doesn't state (it's to know if we're using Cherry or not). The article was made by Rslug, as YET ANOTHER member of G's family, but I took that part out for you to do whatever (she didn't write anything on that page anyways, she also semiquit and didn't put template:construction on it, nor edited it for nine days.).
Well, I hope you can get to it. Mabel Story is waiting.
re:RE: Antics Family History Question
Arlight, that told me that Harry was the first owner of Mabel, and Fanny was still alive when Explorer and Fred were nine.
Exxy, I had no time to make File:Ahmad.jpg a png file. PLease excuse it. thank you.
Can we meet in CP? if yes
Who i am: Fishybluered.
--I miss pufflezzz....(cry) 21:22, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
I mean Northern Lights. --I miss pufflezzz....(cry) 21:23, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
Why dont you like Mabel?
Can i use him for a story? Its about the senseis and fisch getting a ancient car djitsu deck, which is baiscly just level 2 and 3 cards with mere cool pictures so it isnt like its super valubal.
--I miss pufflezzz....(cry) 21:54, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
Re: RE: SPADEZ
Don't be so literal. You know full well what I mean.
Anyway, what happened is that Sheepman comesfrom a strange and faraway place known as 'Ireland', where they speak a different kind of English. They spell 'color' as 'colour' and they think the d-word is a word like 'heck!' or 'drat!'. It's used by those who don't like swearing as something to say instead of saying the f-word or the c-word or whatever.
I started making Sinead Healy but then I completely lost my train of thought. Can you delete it? I'm scrapping the idea.
SxEsinead95 15:12, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
You put 12yz12ab's theme on your user page so...
..you got the 12yz12ab award! Do you accept it?Template:12yz12abaward
Why is he even a boss? His last post was in AUGUST! Sorry if I sound rude, but why is he still a BOSS?
Since you're a P&F fanatic like me, I figured you'd enjoy a drawing of mine. It is one of the only Non Club Penguin-y works I will ever show.
New State... NOT for Swiss Ninja or Fisch
Can I have a state here:
So that the USA can have another State to add more variety? (Free Republic)
Ummmm, thats where East and West pengolia is, you may wanna move it. --I miss pufflezzz....(cry) 01:01, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
No, it is right next to it!
What do you say Explorer?
Ohj your correct, wrong spot i wa slookign at. It looks good to me, but its Explorer's decision. --I miss pufflezzz....(cry) 01:49, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
That's where the city of Gemini is, and it is part of Eastshield, and is located where the proposed state is. Well, It takes up 1/3 or Eastshield. I'm starting to notice that new proposed states have all, or almost all land removed from Eastshield.-- Sanchonachos RULZ!! -- The Maple Leaf Forevah!! 02:03, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
Note the So I wotn Yell I said in there, if i was yellign it would be in 'BOLD AND CAPITALS, I have diffrent ways of informing (Perosnal opinions on what they did) and such, Im gonna make ti more clear so no oen else gets the diea you did.
--I miss pufflezzz....(cry) 21:14, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Implement Death Shadow into Database
Explorer, when Ninjiian says he will implement Death Shadow, he doesn't mean that he will violate the rules. He means that he will conform Death Shadow to work under the un-modified COC/Death Code, probably with a new purpose. Ninjinian thought you would get that wording. --† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) TurtleShroom Productions: Patent Pending. † 23:22, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
THIS POST CONTAINS EPIC WIN
Look here, Explorer! You wanted to prioritize Club Penguin by making its economy too big to fail, right? Your demands have begun to be met. This is the Club Penguin Stock Center. Gaze in awe!
^ "...the awesomeness... the sheer... win... of this... building........"
Just don't end up in TOO much awe! You'll end up like this poor woman here!
Now... you're beholding... keep beholding...
I have more in the future. Continue beholding... that's right...
I also, after all these months, have another story... I didn't say to stop beholding...
You must continue to behold my work... yes, yes, that's the way....
I'm back, baby!
--† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) TurtleShroom Productions: Patent Pending. † 03:07, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
P.S.: Okay, you can stop beholding.
God Bless You,My Holy Comanyon...Jesus Died For Us,And He Will Return On Jujement Day.
A Fellow Cristen, --MOC THE BENNY SUPORTER 13:34, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
Some Clarifications on Magic
I wish to clarify some stuff on Magic. First, I know you were role-playing on 12yz12ab's role-play talk page, but I wanna discuss it freely. First, the "lending magic" process - the way that I am planning it to happen is that the magic is extracted from the penguin's inner-self by a special spell that only experienced magicians can do. And, I don't want any Fourth Wall in this. Please, man. When I think of the Fourth Wall - I think of complicated and stuff like that. This is basic fiction - do whatever we want, innit? Berundugus (parody of Beranabus from The Demonata book series) is like the Head Magician, but overall one of the most powerful magicians ever.
Actually, it is quite rare for magicians to be born with powers, but not very, very, very rare... just very, very rare (taking off the last "very"). Fourth Wall's got nothing to do with this. I am planning to make more magicians, but as you mentioned about lending, magic... we'll come to that...
Now, minus the Fourth Wall theories : way's to be a magician.
- You are born with the power of "Magicinacy", and it's in the blood of your ancestors & past family.
- A very, very powerful magician lends you magic by extracting part of their own magic from their inner-self by getting their flipper and making a cut in one of their side, then a sort of glow comes out of the cut. You need to catch that glow coming out and then the magician gets an object, then installs it into the object. Then the object is the source of the magic. Though anybody can have that object unless there is a special charm on it which only gives the magic to the owner of the object.
Okay, fine. Though I will only mention the Fourth Wall when it is really needed. If there is nothing else that needs changing, I will start in some days. -- ¤ (User page!) (The Cookie Master, bow!) 22:39, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
Know Anything About MediaWiki?
Thank you for helping me. I feel safer now, because of ya'. What should I do to pay you back? I'd do anything for a person who got rid of that
annoyance vandal. --E-114 I am not the robot you are looking for 04:58, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hey. I'm back after several months of vacation. I am posting this just to tell you that I want you (lolololz Uncle Sam) to vote on my blog, to make me continue blogging, or to not continue blogging. Vote here.--Flystar55555 Talk 20:16, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
You Got a Sockpuppet...
Explor℮r 767 made a sockpuppet of you and posted a very nasty link on the shoutbox just now. I blocked the sockpuppet straight away. At first, I thought it was you, because the sockpuppet greeted as Hello all!, then posted a link saying that he found a funny video on the website, and that the site is better than YouTube (never!) and I clicked it, and it is very disgusting... though it's not like those websites which you can't exit the window.
What I Wrote...
I wrote this, but haven't submitted. Tell me what to add:
- Dear Wikia,
- Recently we've been attacked and vandalized by a user named "Z K". He has multiple sockpuppets and whenever the admins try to block him he returns with another account. He has uploaded files with filthy content (over 100 images) and has spammed over approx. 64 of our articles, (which were all rollbacked eventually). He is becoming a nuisance and we need the "Special:Protectsite" enabled for the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki.
I think it needs some work on last part. Ideas?
Okay, this is the final draft. Just keeping it here in case for future references:
- Dear Wikia,
- Recently we've been attacked and vandalized by a user named "Z K". He has multiple sockpuppets and whenever the admins try to block him he returns with another account. He has uploaded files with filthy content (over 100 images) and has spammed over approx. 64 of our articles, (which were all rollbacked eventually). He is becoming a nusiance and I would like to request the enabling of the Protect Site function on our wiki, the Club Penguin Fanon.
- Thank you,
The message I sent to wikia... here is a copy of the response and the message I sent.
This is best dealt with by the local admins, who are able to block the user for vandalism. If necessary, they can also contact staff to find out if the account was created by another user and can then block them too. It's best to talk to the local admins on the wiki.
Lisa "sannse" Carter Wikia Community and Technical Team
- Find wiki help guides at http://help.wikia.com *
On 2010-02-08 13:04:27, *********@*****.*** wrote:
> > Hello. I am trying to discuss a serious problem. A user named Z K > > admitted that he uses sockpuppet accounts to vandalize several > > wikis. Well I saw that he spread a pornographic image all across a > > wiki used by people under 18. That is just not acceptable. The > > sockpuppet account was called I LOVE THAT POLSKI. Please help put > > an end to this unacceptable vandal.
Math Amulet to Chilli
was just wondering if you would let Fred give the Math Amulet to Chilli O'vian, because that article is starting out and it would give her something to do. Fred already owned an amulet, so giving it to a friend like him probably wouldn't be too hard.
Also, tell Lemmy this.
Well, maybe they could share it, like how Fred and Explorer shared the ice amulet.
Also, the answer to the second part.
ZoneKill opened up to me on YouTube, here's what he said...
Explorer, I don't think ZK is as bad a man as we percieved him to be. He seems to want to help. His emthods may be evil, perverted, and disobediant, but deep down, he seems like he truly wants to help.
He sent me a YouTube message, and it was very touching and understandable. It turns out that he is an AG crony. Unlike AG, he seems to ahve our site's best interests.
I'm sympathizing with this man, so please, try to see his viewpoint. I promised him that I would tell you this and so I will. He wants his message to be heard, so be it.
Excluding any possible swearing, this is an exact quote':
|“|| That's very ironic and cute. No, I figured it all out and that's even from CPFW.
You accuse anyone of being a troll. If its a troll, then it MUST be from # iam the walrus!
Nah, I'm no troll. I'm fighting a cause on CPFW. I'll assume its been deleted by now by some power-crazy admin, but earlier on I made a post under the account BeakerLovesTheYoung. Allow me, to cuntpaste what I said. I took the courtesy to read your long message, so you shall do the same for me;
Hello there, ZoneKill here.
I am here to settle this once and for all. Ill assume that by the time an admin reads this and sees my name then this article will be deleted and my IP blocked. As long as at least one person sees this, then I am content.
As you are all aware, I have chosen to attack this wiki relentlessly. Not out of lulz, but out of the main reason that despite all of you denying it, there is something terribly wrong with this wiki isnt there?
You see, your admins have led you into this false belief that there is a democracy, that people are treated equally. There is no such thing as a democracy; democracy is only a puppet controlled by a hidden hand.
Want examples of this? Ill refer you to such articles as Doom Weed. Look at the high quality template above it. It is telling you that it was made by either Bugzy, Pogopunk, or a member of the RV Clan and since it was made by either of those parties then the article is automatically applauded. New users however, get ridiculed and their articles slowly go down the drain.
Cause thats what its all about isnt it; a popularity contest? Deny it all you please, but the concrete facts of that template, a category that says The Awesomeness that is Triskelle and the fact that new users are never noticed.
Your admins, the ones you hail as gods. They are no gods. Almost all of them have broken rules many times yet get away with it. There are logs on UNCPW, and Ill be more than happy to give you them.
How do I know all this? I lurked this wiki, CPW, and UNCPW. I saw the efforts of Sheepman, Agentgenius, and Triskelle3 trying to make a democracy. Their words went un-heeded and you cast them aside in the naïve belief that your wiki is perfect. You also banned one of them for speaking their mind, despite your claims that this is a so-called democracy. No, they werent wrong. Your admins just didnt want the public to get into a crisis and revolt. That is why instead of using words, Ive chosen to use force.
You see, there is no such thing as a crisis. The admins have given you this false belief that by speaking out of line a crisis will start. They have [brainwashed] you over into their beliefs, and you refuse to admit to it. Thats the genius of their crisis theory. The fear. Fear got the best of you.
No, there is no democracy and there never was. The admins will give you this false hope of democracy, but it is just a twisted web of lies and deceit. Whose to blame? Well truth be told, if youre looking for the guilty; you need only look in a mirror.
However, there is hope. If you see what I see, if you feel what I feel, then I implore you. Rise up and defy your admins. We will retake this wiki as ours, and put an end to their lies once and for all.
Lets make this wiki welcoming and friendly. Lets make this wiki not about popularity. Everyone should be treated equally. Everyone should be friends with one another. Everyone shouldnt have these bickering feuds and name calling. Together, we can make this wiki blossom. There have been many rumors flinging around about me, and I dont care about them as long as this speech gets heard by at least one person.
Want further proof? When your admins cant even control one simple vandal, then there is indeed something wrong with this wiki.
There is no tl;dr version of this post. Just READ it. Z K out.
I will continue to talk to him. I will not grant amnesty to AgentGenius, but when people start calling me a lier or a deciever, I listen. I hope that you will also sympathize. Maybe, just maybe, we can grant him what he wants without having a flame war.
All he wants is respect for new users. Let's give him that basic right.
--† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Back in my day, 256MB of RAM was awesome! Used one of them for nine years! † 19:38, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
P.S.: I AM NOT HACKED. To prove this, I wish to say that AG will not recieve amnesty, a cause ZK wants. I am TurtleShroom, and that's ZK's message. We will not abolish ranks, but me must respect new users.
Explorer, I just got from my diplomatic meeting with ZoneKiller, and here is what he wants. He seems to trust me and I do not want to let him down.
|“||If you REALLY want to help me (and I'll risk putting my trust in you) then get the new users more involved in the community. People are shy sometimes. Remove anything that promotes a single user. I am well aware the Bugzy template is a joke because I've seen what he's done at that wiki before, but new users won't think its a joke.||”|
So, how do we get new users involved in the community?
--† This is Serious Business! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Back in my day, 256MB of RAM was awesome! Used one of them for nine years! † 20:39, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah. I hate TurtleShroom's guts and I'm afraid it's gonna get me blocked. So block me. Because I asked. Your choice. DZGuymed is Teh CRUSHER~~Feel the flames! Check This! 21:32, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't. I'd be a loser. DZGuymed is Teh CRUSHER~~Feel the flames! Check This! 22:00, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
Please delete following things. All of them were created by me.
EXPLORER! THE ARTICLE CHERRY IS ABOUT CHERRY THE CROONING CHICK! NOT CHERRY ANTICS! CHANGE IT BACK! WHY DOES EVERYBODY CHANGE MY ARTICLES! MY ARTICLES ARE WHAT THEY ARE AND THAT'S HOW THEY STAY! ALSO, WHEN I WRITE COMING SOON, DON'T TOUCH IT UNTIL I WRITE IT AND MAKE A MISTAKE IN GRAMMAR OR IN SPELLING, OKAY? OH, AND TELL BATTYPINGU THE SAME THING I TOLD YOU. SORRY TO YELL, BUT I AM JUST SO IRRITATED! I'M THE ONE WHO STARTED THA ARTICAL!
Do you want your characters to have a Pengblox account? I think fred would love it because it has phisics (How do you spell that word) in it.--12yz12ab BAWWWWW to me because I dont care Do you REALLY want to see my edits? Or where I made them? 14:33, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
If you don't want to include those people on the list I'm fine with it, but can you make the forum yourself plz? I gotta go now (you can add my support)
Admins here are abusing power
This isint flaming I would just like to bring to your attention that the admins of this wikia are abusing power.An example of this is how I made another "Why Cats Pwn" blog with truth full facts about the amazing abilitys of cats it wasent a fictional blog about ninja cats this time.And it got deleted! but what makes me mad is that the other guys blog which was just like it but about dogs stayed open! Im really tired of admins abusing their power on this wiki and I realy wish you could try to do some thing about this.Well any way bye! Lord Hun! Fear Me Mortals! 18:05, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
Permission to Expand Tittle
I was just wondering if you would let me write a good part of this article.
Well, you said that Swiss Ninja had too much glory, so i went to Fisch and clovis.
PS: stop putting me in a box, and try to be nicer to me. You can be nicer by giving me advice.
--The Obvious Person who would send you this.
I would usually say yes to writing that, but lately, i am feeling the February Doldrums. I feel Bored in my life, so i want action. Who wants to follow an egoish penguin around town? WE NEED ACTION BABY!
I have a roleplay talk with fred and i really want a response(well i just posted it 1 minute ago so i have not been waiting for long)and an RP talk with Mabel (that i posted like 2 months ago).--12yz12ab BAWWWWW to me because I dont care Do you REALLY want to see my edits? Or where I made them? 03:08, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for replying. This will be a taking turns article (i make my characters move you make your characters move after that and it repeats like that).--12yz12ab BAWWWWW to me because I dont care Do you REALLY want to see my edits? Or where I made them? 03:29, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Pyramid of Parody
Can you expand This bit? THX
Message from annonymous
You have been talking to me on my page about expanding my articles. Well, since I'm not a mmember, I can't edit them! I think I should atleast be able to talk on my own chat! Explorer, please think about this, and then delete it. And other people, please don't delete this before he reads it. It might even help if you would post on his page to look at this. Thanks. -Annoymous IP
He made a page with this content, I copied pasted and redirected.
Hey Explorer! Just letting you know that I'm gonna be active on here again. Just today I got about 40 edits :).
Hee hee, I love the real story behind 2012. You see, the Mayans really did have an end date of 2012. The date is real. However, delve into their culture, and you will see that 2012 is not a time of death, but a time of rejoicing.
First off, one must know why the Mayans are the people given the honor of setting the date of decimation.
Mayans didn't keep time, they worshipped it. Time was their god. The sun, the moon, they were nothing compared to time. Their calendar is so accurate that, if we used it, we'd be about three days more accurate that our Gregorian system. That is why their calendar is so correct. That calendar is there god. It must be as perfect and accurate as possible to appease Time.
The calendar is divided into three cogs. Literally. A priest would take a crank and rotate the cogs. The first is an everyday calendar for the Masses. The second is a ritual calendar for priests. The third is the "Long Count" calendar, the one 2012 cronies preach about. The cogs were either left-to-right, or like this.
Now, take a look at the image. This is an example, not a real Mayan calendar, but it will serve my need. You should know that rotating a cog results in the other cog turning as well.
The first cog has symbols. The second, larger cog has different symbols, as does the third. The first cog is the smallest, the third the largest. The point where the cogs meet is the current day.
Each day, the priest would turn the cogs. Much like Wheel of Fortune, the spot where the first and second cog meets is the day. There are markings on each spike/tooth on the cog. Now, the symbols on Cog One and Cog Two are not supposed to repeat for a certain amount of time: 57 years. Every fifty seven years, the first and second cog's symbols repeat. The third cog, the Long Count, never repeats... until December 21st, 2012, the very day that cronies preach about.
Now, you say, is that not proof of 2012? Ha ha, nope.
You see, back in their time, life expectancy was staggeringly low. Consider the low population rate, the low birth-rate, and the human sacrifices, plus their sudden disappearence, and you'll get it. The average life span was probably twenty or thirty something. Of course, there were geezers. breaking fifty seven was amazing. Time- one of their gods -obviously favored that individual.
Now, the calendars repeat every fifty seven years. If you can live as long as your god's calendar, would you be mourning, or would you be throwing the biggest bash of your existence? Your god favors you, it's time to PAR-TAY! In a time where most die at twenty, you're fifty seven. What god-fearing Mayan WOULDN'T celebrate that?
Explorer, think about it! If living to see the first two cogs, which repeat every fifty seven years, do so, you get the party of your life. Now, imagine, if you will, what Mayans would do when the THIRD cog repeats? I'll tell you one thing: it's not death! Mayan culture doesn't portray their calendars repeating as a BAD THING! IT'S A GOOD THING! If cog two repeating in a lifetime is a party, what is Cog Three?
THAT'S RIGHT! If 2012 goons want to represent the Mayans on that day, they should be partying, celebrating, making noise and cheering! Calendar repeats are a time of JOY, not death! If the calendar repeats and a man lives to see it, the Mayans interpret it as their god, Time, favoring that person. That's a cause for CELEBRATION!
By Mayan standards, 2012 should be the greatest day that will ever exist. There is no doomsday in 2012, there's just one big festival of merriment.
2012 IS THE PARTY OF THE WORLD, NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! Spread the good news!
--† TurtleShroom™! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Does the shark have an alibi? † 00:38, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
P.S.: I've seen that Brawl in the Family comic. Look for "A Mushroom Kingdom Christmas Carol".
Using "Lunatics" as a pun for Moon Landing deniers...
"Lunatics"... that is probably one of the best puns in a good long while. You're using the etymology literally...
For that win, you get an Epic Horse, used by the legendary ZK to settle flame wars.
Fred 676 had a nightmare about this once...
Also, when you're online, could you announce yourself on the Shout Box faster? Or, better, each time you are on, as I do?
You are about to break TWELVE THOUSAND EDITS. Don't waste it!
Hello, Explorer. This is Flystar with a website you might enjoy. I am currently playing a website called CyberNations, and I wanted some wiki members to try it out. It is a game where you can create a virtual nation where you buy land, infrastructure, technology, soldiers, and more! Your nation, USA, would definetly go into CyberNations. I will give you a few tips on starting out:
- Buy more infrastructure than anything. It's a good and cheap way to raise your taxes, gain strength, and get more soldiers.
- Although you need infrastructure the most, buy a little bit of land and soldiers to settle down your citizens.
- Don't buy a bunch of technology until your nation is fairly powerful, like around strength 1000.
- If you want to get more powerful faster, ask more powerful nations (like strength 25000 and over) for tech deals. This will make your nation grow very fast.
- Choose a powerful alliance like Mostly Harmless Alliance or Sparta to get more tech deals. If you want an alliance with me, just go to the alliance Peace High Order.
- Don't allow nukes until you get really powerful (15000 and over). In order to buy nukes, you need the resource Uranium, if not within 5% top nations Manhattan Project, and at least $1000000 (they cost about $400000 but I want you to have money left over).
- If you get into a war, either attack them with all you've got (if below 40% win percentage, reccomended not to battle them), or ask for peace immediately.
If you want more tips on CyberNations when you join, just look at the forums they have, the CyberNations wiki, the how-to guide, or ask experienced nations (200 days or older) or me. Just message me at the nation Flystarland at the ruler name Flystar55555 to confirm that you joined. Please feel free to ask questions or comments about the game at the same ruler name and nation name. Hope you have fun with it!--Flystar BOSS members, unite! 18:28, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
Everybody Hates Ben
Ben Hun's Block
I would like to speak with you about Ben Hun's block. From my point of view, I believe an infinite block is unjust. Blocks are
designed to be used sparingly, and are supposed to last for short spurts of time. They are meant to stop a user form editing pages in
a way that harms the wiki, or for legal reasons. They are not intended to be made for small fights and things that don't
matter. Instead, it is better to work with the user and try to resolve the issue. If you feel he should be blocked, it should be 3
weeks maximum. If he breaks any rules again, after he has been warned, that would be the time to extend the block. I hope you
understand what I am trying to explain. I would like permission to start a community forum/discussion about this topic.
Swiss said something about you to a new person
- x [3:13] <Swiss Ninja> Welcome new user.
- x [3:13] ... Just Watch out for Explorer.
thats the transcript I copied. Tails6000 03:14, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
-I think that was more of a Joke. I dont know why I should "watch out" for you. (Yes, Im the new person)
I loved the summary you put on when you edited my journal.
"Penghis Khan is appalled by the violence level in this article!"
Oops, I guess I went a bit overboard with Penghis Khan and all.
HES LEVEL 10?!?
Explorer, as you know, QFTGW is one of our oldest articles, and still unfinished.
E-144 was tossing around some ideas regarding three notable Pokemon characters, and I happened to think up this wild tale.
I was curious to know your opinions on it, if any, and whether you and I could ever try and expand that, or Phreaky Phriday... or anything else, really. I miss you making new articles and big edits. Remember, you don't have to propose everything.
It is often better just to WRITE IT.
Hey Explorer! Yeah TS unblocked me! Im sorry for flaming and fighting but im done with that you may still hate me though.
Articles.Im a huge Redwall fan and have read pretty much all the books so I would know what to do.Just wondering if its OK with you please respond soon.
- Would you do me a favor? On my article, it lists chapter 4 as chapter 3.1. Dya know how to fix it? BTW, how many articles dya need to be a rollback?
- - Oh, BTW, Ben Hun told me to tell you to unban him from teh forums.
- - - Is it just me or are a lot of people quitting??? Swiss Ninja, HappyFace, and...whatever that other dudes name was. So, eh...not to mention the 1000 non essential to the wiki, stubs that nobody really cares for. I think maybe we should assign people to jobs, like
- - Creator=Makes those lousy articles bigger and more important.
- - Editor=Goes through and edits what the creator did.
Grammer Corrector=Fixes those awful articles which drive me insane: Good articles with lousy spelling.
Imager=Makes images for articles that are salvageable
So, whatcha think? Yes, you can tell me how lousy that idea is.
he (the guy above )ment to put that message on TS's talk page btw and I asked him to tell a admin to please unblock me from teh fourms.
I had an idea for a prank...I doubt you'll accept, but I hope you like it
It's plainly Tail's prank shot so he gets a shot as leader
- Step 1:Know the enemy. have a good eavesdropper to spy on Aye-Que for one of his robotic inventions to rule the world
- step 2: sneak in Tails sneaks into the base with the other members on lookout and Explorer is watching the loosening of blots and screws
- part 3: get out of here! Tails signals the whole group to run as the robots are gonna barge through the door any second breaking the barricade.
- Steo 4: Aye-Que tries starting up the robot thus making it fall apart The whole trio watches from Tail's plane and laugh their heads off......
it's sorta like a prank/sabotage plan....ya like it? Tails6000 22:48, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
Unblock me from fourms please
Hi Explorer! You may still hate me but now that im back could you please have me unblocked from the fourms???? IM geting bored.
By the way im still wondering if its ok with you if I expand and improove the Redlink Abbey and Marvin the Hacker articles. ~Ben Hun
What would happen
I cant say it on chat box without spamming it, so Ill sya it here XD
Heta Missile: Will destroy and kill a entire city, thus bringing the wrath of neigboring countries on you. Even fi shot down, firendly fire and civilan fire.
Freeze Missile: Wille freeze a entire city to death and also brign wrath on you. Even fi shot down, firendly fire and civilan fire.
Deletion: will be shot down quickly.
Glue: Itll splattter all voer, trapping enemeys and civilans. Thus allowed a invasion force to capture them without lethal force.
I jsut lvoe crossing Cyber Nations with CPFW...........
They arent that powerful, but trust me, you cna egt alot of anti aircraft and missiles up that have near perfect accuracy with a certain amount of Tech level. I belive.
Yes, they would. But because fo there weaponry the remains would fall down, causing damage also. If over a certsin area, IE a powder store, the results would be even worse then a direct hit. Espically if theres lots of gun powder....
Freezing gun powder, the gunpowder will egt wet and useless. If yout ry to use it itllbreak your guns. freeze Missiles will do damage in the future, not present on hit.
Glue will do the same affect. Plus itll imobbilize soldiers. Adn tis impossible tof ree themw ithout setting them on fire, killing them.
It may rot, set aflame, have a crater from deletion, ectt. Itll do damage tot he ecosystem, espcially if flame.
Plus it may be recovered for further use if it somehow didnt go off.
|Explorer 767/14 has achieved the special Akbaboy award! Hope your chances are high if you haven't got it. If you have, your lucky!|
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100619172820/clubpenguinfanon/images/a/af/Gyarakarp.gif Your friend Talk to your friend See your friend's contributions View your friend's template 15:38, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
Can you please rate all my articles? (lqa,mqa,hqa)I want to see if i can become a sysop. I dont think i will rate articles because it seems really hard.--12yz12ab Talk to me Edits Contribs 23:36, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
TAKE THE STINKING CENSUS
I'm spamming people with a public service announcement telling them to take the United States 2010 Census. You are one of my spam victims.
center ^ This video is the reason why I was not on all day.
This March, and in the months following, the United States will conduct her constitutionally mandated Census, as prescribed in Article One, Section Two of the Constitution.
I strongly urge you to fill out the ten questions and mail it back in the provided envelope. If you can't walk to a mailbox, take a pencil, fill out ten questions, and walk back to the mailbox, you may be on welfare.
Don't be a Noob. Take the Census. The benefits are vast for your state. The Census allows for the allotment of seats in the House of Representatives. If you're a Republican state, think of the benefits! Texas, you could get up to four more Representatives; Georgia, you could get one, too! Democratic states, you've got a chance as well. Fill out the census and further your cause!
The Census is only done every ten years. Make this decade count and prove that you can do it without the nanny state reminding you that you're getting a Census a week early and to sink millions of taxpayer money into Super Bowl advertisements.
TAKE THE STINKING CENSUS. JUST TAKE IT.
--† TurtleShroom™! Jesus Loves You and Died for You!! † :) :) Those turtles that were climbing turtles couldn't get over the turtle fence. † 01:59, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Explorer, I just expanded the beanie article.
Tittle. Tell me what you think.
Dear Explorer, I just have three questions (I'm starting a Ternville International Airport Article):
Does Ternville have an airport?
If so,Where May I put the airport?
I know what Kabula is, I've played Super Star Ultra before.
So do you want me to draw Kabula or a blimp just wondering? Note that this will have to wait until the weekend for me to do, I've already got to do Anniemoose's pic as well. Z K 04:01, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Explorer, So I do have questions about the AMOBEA: •What are the measurements for the AMOBEA?
I do not think that the AMOBEA can have a very long range. It can fly a range up to maybe 2,700 kilometers at a speed of one hundred knots, which is deemed slow for aircraft. I would suggest however, you make the engines larger, to inccrease power.And add two mote engines to increase speed. You could possibly enlargen the fuel tanks, which would make the aircraft fly farther. -- Sanchonachos:The Captain You are Now Free to move about the Wiki 05:17, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Gotcha, I'll get to work on it on the weekend. It also depends - I may shift it to later as well because this Saturday is my birthday (20th March), but I will be sure to do it on at least Sunday or Monday. I'll commence on Saturday though; yours might start on Sunday because Anniemoose's request was first and I need to be fair to achieve Gentlemen status. Z K 11:10, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Things to add to the AMOEBA
I think the AMOEBA needs more information, for measurement. So, you'll need specify a Maximum Take-Off Weight (MTOW), to ensure that the aircraft can depart safely. In the aviation word, it's very dangerous to be over the MTOW. I'd say the airship could support at least 200,000 kilos. I also think that the aircraft needs: •Cabin width •Cabin Height •Fuselage width •Fuel tank capcacity
Now, I also think that the aircraft can have 16 main cabins. In order of position, a Flight Deck (At the Front of the aircraft), then, a Control Center, for all inner-aircraft systems (I.e air conditioning, cargo hold).Next, an observation area, for surveying and stuff, Then, there could be a Dormitory ( for Military personnel).After that, a small food storage area, and a Dispatch Office for the MEAPs. Then,at the rear of the aircraft, the MEAP hold, where a large cargo door may drop down. -- Sanchonachos:The Captain You are Now Free to move about the Wiki 16:13, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Well,MTOW varies on the conditions of the takeoff area, wind conditions, and obstacles. If there are obstacles in the way, the takeoff weight is smaller. If the wind blows into the aircraft, the take off weight is also reduced. If the wind is blowing in the direction that the aircraft is taking off, the MTOW is increased. -- Sanchonachos:The Captain You are Now Free to move about the Wiki 18:53, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Can i create an article called Fourth wall breaker? (I want information of all the classes of FW (word that i will type in later because i forgot how to spell it))--12yz12ab Talk to me Edits Contribs 20:10, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
I am just trying to help....
check my article
Hey dude its Mech Rider.I just made a General Grievous parody,General Borgus could you check it and see if there is anything I could improve on.
I made this.
I think I already got seven votes..am I promoted yet (I am still being promoted right?) (Sorry if I'm annoying..) -- Sanchonachos:The Captain You are Now Free to move about the Wiki 19:54, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
For your first drawings, they're pretty good.
I'll suggest adding opacity around the wings, and reading a few "How to Draw" books. Those work wonders (even though I still have trouble making a decent looking hand lOl). Z K 04:15, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
Redwall Fanon Wiki!
I wanted to tell you that I just adopted the Redwall Fanon wiki! It can be located at w:c:redwallfanon. I know you like Redwall so please go.
09:33, March 28, 2010 (UTC)