Von Injoface Family
| Von Injoface Family is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
See also Von Injoface
The Von Injoface family is a family of puffles and one of the Top Five Families, and the only puffle family up there. They are infamous for their sadistic, arrogant, and egotistic personalities and for some of then, their hairstyle. The most imfamous is Mabel XIX, purple puffle of Explorer Antics XIII. The majority live in the Antarctic Peninsula, but many live in Trans-Antarctica or the islands of the Sub-Antarctic.
Go to Von Injoface Members to read more information
- The most obvious traits is that the Von Injoface family are able to speak, which a considerable fraction of the pufffle population are unable to do. They also keep in contact with each other and know how to use penguin technology better then most puffles.
- Another astonishing trait is that they have extended life spans. The Von Injofces are the High Penguins of puffles. While puffles become adults at 3-4 years and die at 15-20 years, Foamy is 14 years old and has just started adolescence, and General Puff is over 100 and going.
- Some members, like Mabel (all 19), Charles, Icaruis, and Foamy, have hairdos instead of a normal puffle's stubs/spikes. They are also seen wearing glasses, and most are arrogant, sadistic, and wanton. The only kind exceptions are Foamy, Matthew, and Mabel XIII (who is quite dead now).
- Of all the puffles in the family, there are more black puffles than any other.
- There are no red puffles in the family. Most members are prejudiced against red puffles because they are "wild, foreign, and primitive". Some, like Mabel and Tars call them "Reddies". They are also prejudiced against non-talking puffles.
- The family is also prejudiced against Green and Orange puffles, although this is not as extreme and they have some green and orange members.
- Also, Mabel and family are the only characters explicitly denied rights guaranteed in the USA Constitution. They, quote, "have no rights".
- The Von Injoface family is also the only family, correction, the only creatures to have both a cult and a civil rights group centered around them. Note, though, that these tend to revolve around Mabel and Mabel only.
- The von Injoface family is undoubtedly dysfunctional. Members have "favorites" and expectations for the other members to follow. Even though most are arrogant and cruel, they ways each member shows this are different, and this may disgust the other members.
- One thing many of the family members have in common is that they collect government checks, despite being despised by society and the government. This is due to Director Benny interfering.
- Some exceptions to this are Abel, Susan, Charles, Emily, and Icarius. Judge Leonard and General Puff receive money from the government although they worked for the government. Director Lenny and Director Jenny used to receive checks, but have a sustainable income now. Foamy doesn't receive checks but the damage he causes often requires government involvement (although he occasionally gives money back). Mabel was intended to receive checks but she ruined her relationship with Benny before he became a master.
- Oreop, Matthew, Foamy, and Icarius are considered outcasts.
- Fudd is distantly related to this family, although it was hundreds of years ago when he shared a common ancestor with an living ones.
|James von Injoface||W||1930|
|Mabel von Injoface XVII||W||1932|
|Chuck von Injoface||W||1936|
|Emilia von Injoface||W||1936|
|Paul von Injoface||W||1938|
|Leonard von Injoface||W||1942|
|Abel von Injoface||X||1949|
|Mandy von Injoface||X||1976|
|Oreop von Injoface||Y||1972|
|Susan von Injoface||Y||1978|
|Cabel von Injoface||Y||1984|
|Emily von Injoface||Y||1991|
|Charles Maniaca von Injoface||Y||1991|
|Matthew von Injoface||Z||1995|
|Mabel von Injoface XX||Z||2016|
The Von Injoface Necropolis is a very large building where Von Injoface family members are placed after they kick the bucket. It was made over 500 years ago. Even though a few members were considered outcasts, especially Mabel XIII, they are still welcomed to be buried here. Here's a list of some Von Injofaces that were placed here after death:
- Mabel I to Mabel XVII
- Including Mabel XIII