This article was adopted by Gary the Gaget Dude. Henceforth, all OOC rights, continuity, and proper use settings go to Gary the Gaget Dude, who now says what is in-character and what is not in this article's vicinity. Though everyone can edit this article, Gary the Gaget Dude has the OOC's final say on its in-character and stances.
Limited liability company
|Headquarters||Club Penguin / Carcery, USA / UTR|
Brad Burley (CEO)|
Teve Gren (CTO)
Yawod Harim (Advisor)
|Revenue||▲ UTD; 10,000 (2010)|
|Operating income||▲ UTD; 1900 (2010)|
|Net income||▼ UTD; 20 (2010)|
WaddleTube, or PengTube, is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos. A PSA agent and two workers in Club Penguin got together with Gary and made the site. The website is available to the whole of Antarctica, except places with poor satellite and connections. The company is based in Club Penguin, inside a large igloo for the USA, and also inside a large igloo for UnitedTerra in Carcery. The site uses advanced technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including movie clips, TV clips, and music videos, as well as amateur content such as video blogging and short original videos. Most of the content on WaddleTube has been uploaded by individuals, but companies have made official accounts for reasons above.
In January 2005, scientist Gary the Gadget Guy had been involved in human investigations, and as investigating human products, he came across a site called "YouTube", but Antarctica didn't have a connection to the human site, and only master-minds had access. So then he went to a penguin from the Penguin Secret Agency, who was involved in the human investigations, and asked him if he could found the site and manage it. The penguin was Brad Burley, and agreed. He got two of his friends - Teve Gren, who was a local tour guide, and Yawod Harim, who was a sled-racing instructor and part-time waiter at the "Pizza Parlour" in Club Penguin. After, Gary contacted the Terrain Spy Union, who had gotten permission to access the site to other countries in Antarctica. G then set up the site and domain name on March 14, 2005,
www.waddletube.aq. He then left the site to Brad, Teve and Yawod, who all made an official WaddleTube channel and one for themselves each. Flyers went everywhere, asking penguins to make an account and subscribe (when another user "subscribes" to their channel and know every time they have a new video) to them. By December 2005, over 200 users had joined and about 190 of them subscribing to the 4 official channels. Then on the day after they actually launched, over 300 videos had been uploaded by about the 90 that had joined at the time. The channels (user's profile and page) would have a link to go to, such as
waddletube.aq/username. Simple account names such as "Speaker" and "Edward" had been taken very quickly.
The site populated, and by 2007, there were over 100,000,000 accounts and around the same videos. Users made their own comedy shows and animations, which were subscribed to very quickly. Then music channels and artists started joining around October 2008, such as Club Penguin Music Records, as "cpmusicrecords" and Music Industry as "musicindustry". Artist DJ Crow was the first musician to ever have a WaddleTube account, and uploaded his music and videos of him in the Night Club on his "DJ Digital Nyts" (he soon signed to Music Industry and uploaded sessions backstage and his music videos). Then Crow told his brother, Ninjinian, who made his account, and then more official company accounts were made. Crow had told Cadence to make an account as well, and got one of the one-word usernames, "cadence" - and more artists and officials came in and made theirs.
As of 2010, WaddleTube is one of the most popular websites ever created.
There are many popular videos & channels which, for channels, are in the list of Most Subscribed on WaddleTube, which are declared on how many subscribers they have. The list goes in order all the way up to 100. For videos, it depends for Most Viewed, and are declared a badge, which is put on the corner of the video screen.
- Box was first put on WaddleTube as a home video. It later got over 100,000 views and was bought by Cheese Dreams productions. (56 million views)
- The Dance got popular when it was uploaded here. (48 million views)
- Penghis Khan gets Penguinsky Rolled is one of the most popular WaddleTube videos, including Tapestrea Gets Cadence Rolled. (57 million vies and 35 million views respectively)
- The Amac Video has spawned millions of views after hitting the news. (99 million views)
- The Fail Spin meme has become extremely popular over time, with nearly 200,000 user uploading their own versions. (200 million views, most popular ever)
- The Leave Penghis Khan Alone! video got millions of views. (57 million views)
- A remixed/parodied version of WHAT?!? spawned several million views for no said reason (28 million views)
- Flywish's interviews are very popular. (highest record being 84 million views)
- Nyan Puffle
- Dubstep Puffle
- Penguin Shake is a very popular video and there are over 100 versions, but the main Penguin Shake was the most popular video.
- Puffle Versions are versions of popular songs where some part is replaced with a puffle "squeak" noise. There are very many versions of this already.
- The Herbert Style strangely became very popular after the fall of Club Herbert. There is now OVAR 9000 versions, but the main one is the most popular, even reaching 101,541 likes and 3,251 dislikes, and even 1,402,500,007 viewers.
- Club Penguin Style reached over 1,000,000 views, with 4,000 likes and only 1,000! LISTEN AND WATCH IT AND SCREAM! (NOTE: THERE IS NO MERCY IF YOURE HARMED BY ANYTHING IN THE ENTIRE VIDEO. WATCH IT AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Penny's 'Penny Style' music video became popular the day it reached 10000000 viewers.
- Fredrick's videos are often uploaded onto WaddleTube. These videos were removed and replaced by that of a channel known as "Fred" (1.5 million subscribers, highest ever by a human)
- Ninjinian's videos of staying healthy & how to decrease Fat are found very useful. (1.2 million subscribers)
- EDFan's "Video Tours of Club Penguin Island" have become popular for new penguins. (0.8 million subsribers)
- Mabel's videos on WaddleTube get many views-both from the MMK AND those penguins who want to see Mabel in action. (0.3 million subscribers)
- Flystar's channel has recently spiked up in his number of subscribers due to his new humorous video series: Bothersome Carrot. (1.1 million subscribers)
- KingH10's Family all have channels. KingH10 does stuff like tours, walkthroughs and comedy. KingH11 does comedy too, and Amgirl does cooking. KingH10 & KingH11 are rivalling to get the most views for 1 video in 1 month. KingH10 is winning by a few thousand views. (KingH10's most viewed is a comedy called Trip, 162 million views, and he has 1.5 million subscribers, just a few hundred under Fred. KingH11's most viewed is called I waz ment to be skatin!, with 160 million views, which is the second video in the popular James series, and he has 1.2 million subscribers. Amgirl's most viewed is called Fudge Balls, with 1 million views, and she has a few thousand subscribers.)
- Ponyo Penguin, due to the fact that she keeps promising to upload Ponyo Penguin's Christmas Special. We often see videos of her browsing the channel guide and promising, at 4:00AM, this paid-programming slot will be the Christmas special! (1.2 million subscribers)
- Gary the Gaget Dude's channel includes music videos of himself (he also post's music videos of Cadence and Beetle). He also shows the lyrics for his most recent songs (1.2 million subscribers).
- Star Kirby12 has his own channel, though some idiot stole his name for his account. Nobody sees that channel though, they watch Star's channel. The fake channel has 16 subscribers that quit PengTube, and Star's channel has 675892 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS AND 193428562 MILLION VIEWS!!! IT'S OVER NINE THOUUUUUUUSAND!!!!!!
- Slidur's videos about culinary arts have gotten really popular on his channel
Slidur'sCooker(4.2 million subscribers). He also rarely posts comedy videos like spoofs of Nyan Puffle and his famous "The Search for Chocolate with Nuts" on his sub-channel
ComedyCard(6.9 million subscribers).
- Tazboi has his own channel called CPBroadcast, on which he posts several humorous sitcom videos that are liked by many. (34,120 subscribers)
- Snowstormer posts occasional interviews and funny videos on his WaddleTube channel, and it has gotten pretty popular. (450,000 subscribers)
- Feey1's guides to music composing and outdoor activities are popular. Sometimes uploads video guides on computers. (Highest record being 1.9 million views)
- Patrick Tea has a channel where he posts news about his TV channel or also posts funny videos. He's channel is called
waddlepen. (34,410 subscribers)
- Natashi has a channel where she posts completely random videos that have something to do with Gensou. It is called NatashiNyaNya (approx. 44,000 subscribers).
- Savannah City, the country-pop/R&B artist, got popular from WaddleTube - which is
savannahcity(1.4 million subscribers).
- DJ Crow uploads his music videos, singles and sessions in the Night Club since 2006, and was the first musician ever to have an account (1.2 million subscribers).
- Mr. Pensei Oddbraun rocks out on the internet sometimes with Flywish under the channel 'flywishpensei'. (1.3 million subscribers)
- Dark Lorgas uploads Music Videos of his Greatest Hits. (HE'S ALSO A ROCK STAR)
- Fire and Ice makes music videos and often hold contests asking fans to post (in a video response) their own music videos to Fire and Ice songs. This contest is called "You and Ice Music Video-Off!" They also cover human rock songs.
- The site is decorated with party hats and decorations to celebrate the anniversary of when WaddleTube was created, on March 14. The official WaddleTube channel also made a video to further celebrate each year.
- This is a parody of Youtube.