| Walrus (species) is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
Just one of many.
Heavilly sedated Yellow Puffle's conception of a Walrus invasion. He drew it after drinking seven gallons of Cream Soda. IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND WALRUSES! What, nine thousand?!
- Walrus redirects here. For other Walrus stuff, try Walrus (disambiguation).
A Walrus (Odobenus rosmarus) is an often evil creature who tends to hack, impersonate, spam, and overall cause annoyance to the general public. They have recently come in droves, forming a group called the Walrus Crime Ring.
The first Walrus to enter Antarctica was Walrus (his name), who was granted access by Sanity Penguin. More Walruses soon arrived and nearly destroyed the Club Penguin Weekee white-wall afterwards. Intense reconstruction followed, and Walruses began to become notorious.
- There ARE good walruses out there, such as Merry Walrus. These are few and far in between.
- There are also neutral walruses, like Iron Walrus.
Known Walrus Facts
- All Walruses are bilingual. They can speak English, and they can also speak their native language, called "Walruz". To most, it sounds like deep, hoarse barking noises, but it is actually a yet-to-be deciphered language that Walruses use to communicate their evil plans without worrying about penguins overhearing. Professor Shroomsky and the AIA are currently attempting to decipher the language, but to no avail.
- Walruses are meat eaters, but do not eat penguins, normally going after weak and seagoing fauna like squid, fish, crabs, seaweed and the occasional skua or tern.
- The long teeth of a Walrus, called "tusks", are mainly used to latch onto an item and to be prevented from getting dragged away. They stick them deep into the permafrost and become hard to budge.
- Good Walruses have informed this database that Walruses are a type of pinniped (the biological superfamily that contains most seals), but fatter. That just added to the fear that already existed in penguins; a penguin's natural predator is a leapord seal.
- G on the discovery:
"Fat seal or not, a seal is a seal, and a seal is dangerous."
- G on the discovery:
- Walruses do not like to be called fat, nor do they like to be addressed as seals. They claim they are naturally "big-boned" and that there is a difference between them and seals. Genetically, however, that is not true.
In the USA and other nations, the walrus species as a whole is considered to be evil. As such, "walrus" has become a negative slang word, and even an Emalf in some instances.
- Their main rivals are Elephant Seals.
- Walruses frequently speak of "The Beatles", not referencing to Bugzy, and how they glorified them in a song called "I Am the Walrus". The Furry Flats and Pizza (band) are trying to dig up a copy to sing. Awesomesauce made a song as well called I'm not the Walrus.
- They have very bad grammar.
- They don't like to be hit with total pwns; they know they fail, but they won't admit it.
- Although a few Walruses have traveled to Antarctica on their own free will, it is speculated that many more were put here by a higher power.