| Weddell is an average quality article, but could be even better!
Take this article to the next level, and perhaps even further, by editing it, adding pictures, creating more sections, and adding links to make it a High Quality Article, or possibly an Ultra Quality Article!
The beautiful scenery from Shield Island, Weddell
|National name||State of Weddell|
|Capital city||Shield Island|
|Largest city||Shield Island|
|Inhabitants||Penguins, Puffles, Good Seals, Turtle|
|Neighbours||Antarctic Peninsula, Freezeland|
Weddell is both a sea and a state that is jointly handled by the USA and Freezeland, in which most of the inhabited areas are controlled by USA while most of the waters are controlled by Freezeland. Wedged between Freezeland and the Antarctic Peninsula, islands in Weddell mainly depend on the turtle shells that are in great abundance.
Weddell Sea was unknown when it founded, but came to as turtle shells are found in that common area. They then tried to name the island "Turtle Sea", but that name was already given to a sea in Dorkugal. They tried Shield Sea, which was not good enough. Finally, Dorkugese who were researching a mysterious site called Wikipedia found an article on the exact same sea as the one described here. Seeing as there was no reason not to name the sea after the mysterious article, the government went on and issued the new name: Weddell Sea. It is now one of the USA's most busy shipping routes.
In January 2009, the sea seceded from the Sub-Antarctic and went on to be a new state, Weddell State. It also became jointly handled by the MAI. Later, around March, Freezeland signed a contract with the main controller USA to take control of many islands nearby it. It is said that several more islands had been found and claimed by Freezeland. MAI planned to take control of it, but gave up the idea having annexed Sherby Hoodwounds and MCI.
Weddell Sea is squashed between Freezeland and the Antarctic Peninsula with many lovely islands located in it, all surrounded by a giant sea of ice. They are controlled by either the USA or Freezeland.
These islands are in various control, either by USA or Freezeland. The islands are sorted out by whom they are controlled and what they are part of.
USA (Weddell State)
- Turtle Atoll: The unofficial capital for the turtle population in Antarctica, the atoll is also where the exiled Turtly is headquartered at.
- Shield Island: The capital of the state, penguins from the already-crowded mainland flee there.
- Dessert Island: The proclaimed 'capital of desserts' is mostly unrecognized, despite being annexed in 2006.
- Seal Island: The unofficial capital for the good seal population in Antarctica.
- Doble Islands
- Isle Royale: Owned by Freezeland, and a popular tourist spot for Freezelandians.
- Highlaw Island: Owned by Freezeland.
- Unclaimed Islands of Weddell: Self-governed, no country has formally claimed them nor have they gained independence or recognition by other governments. Treated by the international community as territory of Weddell.
- Mainly, fisherpenguins are found in the sea to search for items. Tourists could also be found in both the sea if to see the sunset (if they can't afford to go to Sunshine Fjord or to relax in the beautiful boat they are in, and in Dessert Island where most tourists eat chocolate from Chocolate Waterfall.
- In Turtle Island, the majority of turtles in USA live there or originated from there and could be mostly seen in Shell City.
- Lastly, in Shield Island, penguins and crabs roam the streets of Shield City and Beach Town.
- The South Pole Council representative for Weddell is Kwiksilver.
The fisherpenguins fish for:
In Dessert Island, you could mainly get chocolate and other dessert.
- In Turtle Island and the sea, you could get Turtle Shells as it is the island's main trade. But these are artificial, due to the ban on real Turtle Shells.
- In Shield Island, coconuts could be obtained in the summer, "edible snow" in winter and fish in both seasons.
- Isle Royale also servers as a base Freezeland's for Freezeland's navy.
|Yowien Sea, Maps Island||Geek Empire, Waffleland||Freezelandian Ocean Territories|
|Antarctic Peninsula||Frostize Enclave, Regiao Lisboaguesa||Freezeland|