| Will Whitefoot is a low quality article.
It might be deleted if it isn't improved soon. So please, edit it further to expand it to an Average Quality Article, or even a High Quality Article!
|Title||Mayor of Frostborough, Former Prime Minister|
|Health||Old, Fat (Please note this is not the disease, Fat, he' s just a little plump.)|
|Status||Second in command to King Triskelle|
|Location||Town Hall, Frostborough|
Will Whitefoot is the figurehead representative for Margatian Freezeland. He was the second Prime Minister of Freezeland. A member of the conservative party, he served for six years from 2003 to 2009 in office. He served after Robert Gerrow and before Amluc Riam.
It is often said that Will Whitefoot is the fattest penguin in the Midland. After an incident in which a part of the Town Hall roof collapsed covering the Mayor in white chalk, many in Frostborough started calling him "Old Flourdumpling" as he resembled a large flour-covered dumpling.
He is retired now, living on the outskirts of Frostborough.
- 'Oh, bother all Sackvilles!'
- 'I don't see what all the fuss is about Lobelia. Everyone, accept you, thinks I am perfectly-suited to be mayor!'
- He is a parody of the Lord of the Rings character Will Whitefoot.
- He is usually involved in Freezeland quests.
- Lobelia Sackville and Will do not get along at all, as Lobelia thinks she should be Mistress of Frostborough and could bring "change".
- He hosted the Freezelandian Penguin Play Awards at the Frostborough theatre, and made an appearence at the Club Penguin Penguin Play Awards, announcing the "Best Costume" category.
- Whitefoot is good friends with Blizzard.