This is Downtown Zurich as seen from the view from a boat on the Limmat River.
|Monuments||The Keukenhof Castle, the Statue of Swiss Ninja in the Plaza|
|Headquarters||The Town Hall|
|Neighbourhoods||Downtown Zurich, Dietlikon, Dubendorf, Egetswill, Penguinskia, Many More|
|Inhabited species||Penguins and Puffles|
|- Founder||Swiss Ninja|
Zürich or in English, Zurich, is Snowzerland's largest city. It is home to 1,200,000 Penguins and puffles. For many years, it was the capital of the island before the city of Geneva was founded. The city is known for its fashionable clothes and it is the main residence of Kaiser Swiss Ninja Hochstadt.
- 1 History
- 2 Sections of the City
- 3 City Life
- 4 Swiss Ninja
- 5 Exports (Things made in Zürich)
- 6 Economy
- 7 Currency
- 8 Language
- 9 Transportation
- 10 The Sister Cities
- 11 Places That Tourists Should See
- 12 Places to Eat
- 13 Education
- 14 Medical Care
- 15 Villains
- 16 Die Zurcher Zeitung
- 17 Pictures
- 18 See also
Swiss Ninja founded this city in 2000 when he discovered Snowzerland Island. He made the city in honor of Icecei, one of The Three Masters. He built many beautiful buildings and houses in the middle of a forest right next to Zürich See, or Lake Zurich in English. (Now Zurich Bay). The Limmat River runs through the city from Lake Zürich. When more penguins came to live there, he made the city bigger. The City was built with the help of penguins from Club Penguin and Alemania. Swiss Ninja allowed those penguins to live there, promising them large plots of land and a bounty of opportunity. The new city attracted more penguins to live in the magnificent city that was well maintained by a strict police force. Zurich was the only major city on Snowzerland island for years and was the capital of Swiss Ninja's collection of city states until the founding of Geneva. However, by the time the capital was shifted to Geneva, Zurich had become well populated. Zurich continued to be the headquarters of the SSS, who frequently stalk the whole nation and can arrest anyone at any time for any reason. Hence, Zurich's crime rate has become very low and boasts in cleanliness.
Sections of the City
The city was made in two major sections, the Old City (Altstadt) section, and the New City Section. there are sections in these sections.
Other Sections of the City
- Neugut Dubendorf
- Penguinskia (named after Maddieworld's surname (Penguinskaah), yet turned into a neighberhood name)
- Zürich Airport (ZRH)
Penguins of all colors live in Zürich. Any penguin visiting the city will receive great expectations. All citizens are friendly, hotels are all rated five stars, and the scenery is breathtaking. In the Old City section, there are beautiful cobblestone streets, old fasioned styled houses & buildings, and beautiful stores. Kaiser Swiss Ninja was also later dubbed as the mayor of the city. Zurich is Swiss Ninja's favorite city and is the reason why he has built his castle in the city outskirts on a bluff. The city, due to its high standards and quality of life, is rather expensive for foreigners but many say that it is worth it.
Without Kaiser Swiss Ninja, Zürich would just have been a forest. Swiss Ninja is known as a legendary icon across the country, but even moreso in Zürich. There is a statue of him in the City Square to commemorate his achievements. Swiss Ninja was there when it all started, when he discovered the city, created the Keukenhof Castle, and founded the Zürich University.
Exports (Things made in Zürich)
- Chocolate - Snowzerland imports their Chocolate from the Castillan colonies such as Beru and process the beans into high quality chocolate in the city's multiple gourmet chocolate manufacturing facilities.
- Cheese - Cheeses are made by farmers that live outside the city, but most of their cheeses are sold in the city.
- Milk - same with cheese.
- Clothes - there are several clothing factories in Zurich. They usually recieve cotton, flax, and polyester textiles from Bellizona (Southwest Snowzerland) and silk from Zhou. These factories are run by major fashion industries and they mass produce and inspect many fine clothing every day. They are very particular on clothing production; any detected flaw will lead to having the item be discarded.
- Clocks - Master artisans from Alemania brought the art of clock making to Snowzerland. Their business is booming due to their clocks' accuracy and reliability.
- Watches - same as above.
- Hot Dogs
- Electricity (Indirectly) -- Downtown Zurich is home to Three Telenacles, and exports all electricity to all the other telenacles in the other cities....
- Guns and Ammunition
This is the percentage of jobs penguins have in Zürich.
- 2% Agriculture (Farming)
- 48% Industry (Businesses)
- 50% Services (Factories, Stores, Restaurants)
Zürich used to have the same currency that all of the USA has, but now uses the Hesse. There are metal mines 10 miles away that help mint coins.
The official languages of Zürich is German and some English. However, some penguins speak Leet there. German is the dominant language in the area and it is what most locals speak at home and learn in school. However, almost everyone understands at least some English.
- Car- the most common way of transport. Car rental services are located at the Zurich Airport. The city has good roads, but little parking in it's old town area.
- Bus- the Trans-Zürich Bus Chain is widely common and it can get you from one side of the city to another.
- Train- the Swiss Ninja Express is common and can transport anyone anywhere around. It can also go directly to Saint Moritz and Geneva.
- Tram- the tram can take you anywhere in Zürich and is used commonly.
- Air- Zürich Airport (International) it is in the middle of the city. You can find more info about the airlines and destinations at Zürich Airport.
The Sister Cities
Places That Tourists Should See
The City has lots to see. There are endless places, but here are very important places.
- Mount Matterhorn - The tallest mountain in the Mammoth Mountain Range, it is visible from Zürich. There is a specific bus that takes tourists to this location since it is still a long distance from the city.
- Old Town Zurich - The City of Zurich itself has much to see, shop, and eat! Explore this interesting city. Includes the Town Square.
- Museum of Antarctic Aggression - (coming soon)
Places to Eat
There are many good Restaurants in Zürich, but most of them have only one branch. Here are some restaurant branches in Zürich.
- Note: these aren't all the restaurants available, there are many, many more family run restaurants that are more popular.
Restaurants That Have a Branch in Zürich
Education is very important in Zürich. Most penguins parents in Zürich wish for the best for their children so that they may one day get a good job. Here are the Schools of Zürich:
Low Course (K-12)
Note: 6th grade is considered to be in Middle School (Junior High).
- Dubendorf School - A small school run by a small Telenacle.
- Halisberg Institute - A school for children passionate about music and/or sports.
- Ruti School - A normal public Primary School
- Royal Academy of Snowzerland - The nation's best private school where only the smartest and brightest are invited.
High Course (Colleges\Universities)
- Egetswill College - A community college.
- Kloten College - A college especially for military service members.
- Zürich University - The Nations's Tier One university.
The Zurich Medical Care Hospital is one of the best hospitals around. Health Care is wonderful and is very affordable. The Doctors and Nurses are well trained, have expirience, and have positive attitudes. The Hospital is located in the Medical Center, located near Downtown. The Medical Center is home to the Hospital, the Dentists, Chyropractors, Dermatologists, etc.
Die Zurcher Zeitung
See Zurcher Zeitung for more information
The Zurcher Zietung is the city's, as well as the nation's, official newspaper. It is printed in a printing press facility in the outskirts of the city and is delivered every day, rain or shine.
|Zurich Airport||Keukenhof Castle|